Sign in to follow this  
Etzel

MOC: Werewolf and its prey

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Walking on spooky mountain roads during a full moon night might not be such a good idea...

5630925974_823391e2f6_z.jpg

Not when there is a werewolf on the loose.

5630342867_7290bda266_z.jpg

5630926270_af271c28c9_z.jpg

5630343063_1ea5f5ac51_z.jpg

Flickr

The werewolf isn't amongst my favourite S4 minifigs, but this MOC turned out pretty good I think. Expect more S4 minifigs MOCs from me soon :wink:

Thanks for watching!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Great MOC Etzel! Love the mini-figs, they fit in wonderfully. Nice landscaping and interesting technique for the tree! :thumbup::sweet:

very cool MOC. Love how you incorporate the rock formation to creat the base for the MOC. The black tree is a nice touch. Only piece of advice, maybe add some 1x1 plates or round plates to the road to break up the overall reddish brown color for some added dimension and another color option. Otherwise nice display piece.

Great job, Etzel! The tree is fantastic, and I love the rocks. It was a pretty good a idea, and you did a great job of it. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

Edited by Gregorovich

Thank you for your comments, I'm happy you liked it! :sweet:

very cool MOC. Love how you incorporate the rock formation to creat the base for the MOC. The black tree is a nice touch. Only piece of advice, maybe add some 1x1 plates or round plates to the road to break up the overall reddish brown color for some added dimension and another color option. Otherwise nice display piece.

Yeah, good point about the road, it got a bit monochrome and flat. But on the other hand I liked that it wasn't too many colours in the MOC (but I could have used some dark tan plates). Thanks for the input! :thumbup:

Etzel, this is simply a wonderful build, the rock formations and black tree are extremely well done! The whole build effectively gives a mood of an impending surprise attack from the werewolf. Great job! :thumbup:

Excellent MOC Etzel you're proficient at mountain building, you're dead tree isn't too shabby either. The only thing that I don't love about this dio is the werewolf's placement which looks a bit odd in that he's just causally running across the mountain.