Oky

Steam Wars Characters

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hi, everyone. Remember that Steam Wars contest FBTB had a while back? Well, I felt like revisiting that theme to render the main characters of Star Wars in a steampunk style.

5629826494_7c58ee21d2_z.jpg

Han was already very steampunky looking, so I just had to give him some goggles and a ray gun. :grin: And I didn't include Chewie because he doesn't translate into steampunk well, unless you turn him into a hairy human like this. Here's a back view of some of the more mechanical characters:

5629826502_68d70af749_z.jpg

Luke Steamwalker VS. Lord Vapor

5629909580_438487abf1_z.jpg

I hope you like them, and may the steam be with you. :grin:

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

Yet another excellent theme crossover of the SW characters Oky! I thought you'll run out of ideas after the highly-successful Toy Wars and Hog Wars, but it seems you still have some 'tricks off your sleeves' eh? All of them look really 'Steampunk-y', though I think you did the best on Vader, 3PO, and Boba, probably because they had the most 'revisions' as opposed to the human characters (Luke, Han, Leia). Great job as always! :thumbup:

Great job with all of these, Oky! My personal favorite is Darth Vapor, although I think a black helmet would work better for him than the top hat.

This is amazing, Oky! I especially love what you did with Boba Fett. I'd have to say the only one I'm not completely enchanted with is Vader, whose body is great but the head doesn't really "do it for me". I can't say how it could be done better, though. Brickdoctor might have the right idea with that helmet.

These are great! I particularly like the Vader fig. You really managed to get a mechanical feel to it. The other details, like the lightsaber and the jet pack are great too. Really impressive. :thumbup:

I really like these Oky, 3PO & Vader are particular highlights for me. I also really like your functional take on the light-sabres.

Wow these are great, I love Boba Fett, the helmet suits Him. Hahah Han is already SP, love the lightsabres to.

Great Oky Wan Kenobi.

A very steam-punk look to it, vader is cool but I agree that is not the best helmet for him. Boba Fett is my favorite with that awesome propellor pack! :classic:

Very interesting creations, I love the use of the gold color and boba fett is hilarious.

Now I know what you've been up too! :tongue: All of them are very good looking. Boba is my favorite from the bunch though. :thumbup:

Nice characters. I have no idea what steampunk is, but they look cool.

AWESOME 'Oky Wan' I agree with many Vader is the best figure indeed, though Boba with a heli-pack would be a close second ! :wink:

May the steam brick be with you always as well ! :grin:

Nice work Oky.

Darth Vapor is definately my favorite!