Saint

Obi's AT-RT

Hi folks !!

I want to participate in this cool competition as well !! I sat down just last Saturday and thought this up. It's Obi-Wan's personal AT-RT, ready for use in every battle where he wants to go . Great for droid stomping, fast walking shooting and other stuff those crazy Jedi's do !!

Sold at your local Clone Wars War Shop this walker features fully functional legs, front armour against light laser fire , a small lasercannon , and a powercell in the back of the driver, this walker is a go anywhere vehicle !

image3.png

Obi next to his new walker.

image1.png

Droid stomping day !

image5.png

Obi-Wan and Fox take a look

I leave you with the link to the full folder of this fun to build walker : Obi's walker

On a personal note : my camera is going haywire here, it's locked itself on high-res and I can't figure out what to do about that, I hope this problem isn't to big for the jury, I do apologise up front for the large picture's on BS !

C&C is always welcome !

Grtz Saint

Edited by Saint

I like 800x600 pics better than thumbs.

Nice entry.

Looks good, from what I can tell. My big gripe would have to be those flat armour plates. I'd also recommend scaling down a bit0, but it's all up to you!

Looks good, from what I can tell. My big gripe would have to be those flat armour plates. I'd also recommend scaling down a bit0, but it's all up to you!

Scaling down is a bit of a problem, IMHO it's small as it is :sweet: , plating could be better, but that will be adding more and more weight to the model.. and weakening the model as such .. so I think this is just right ;) If Lego only had a 1x4 cheeseslope , I would be happy !! :wink:

Nicely done entry Saint! The way I see it, and since this is a MOCing competition wherein any way a vehicle is build is welcome, you could always present this one as a beefier version of the standard AT-RT, which I see it is.

Also, if you could still enlarge the photos to 800x600, that would make for a better presentation for your entry.

Also, if you could still enlarge the photos to 800x600, that would make for a better presentation for your entry.

Working on that ! :wink:

@DobbyClone : :tongue: It's a bigger better inproved AT-RT :tongue:

Edited by Saint

Letmeseeifthisisanygood :classic:

image2.png

I just uploaded some other picture's to a new folder on BS, so I'll bee changing the 1st post asap. If i'm correct, you should see the picture in this post . :sweet:

Hey Saint.

When yo do any updates please "edit" them into your first post, as it counts as the entry.

Hey Saint.

When yo do any updates please "edit" them into your first post, as it counts as the entry.

That's done :classic: Sorry for being such a NoOb sometime's :blush:

Very nice AT-RT. Its seems a little fat and bulky for an AT-RT, but maybe jedi are given more advanced AT-RTs :grin:

This is actually the vehicle I will be making for the contest. Good luck.

Great job :thumbup: