Sign in to follow this  
Clonecommando007

New General Grievous Figure for Trade

Hello,

I recieved the new Grievous starfighter for Christmas from my Grandparents, and being more into my own area of the SW universe than the canon plotline, I was uninterested in the Grievous minifigure. I used the parts from the fighter to make a military tiltrotor though. :P

Anyways, I have this guy. (Picture from bricklink)

sw254.jpg

...for trade. Also I have all four lightsabers for trade WITH the figure! That's two blue and two green sabers, with the new style dull chrome hilts.

The figure comes in a plastic wrap that has not been opened, so he is essentially MISB.

If you want a high quality Grievous, get him here!

Looking for:

- Modern/Futuristic Brickarms weapons

- World racers green minifigures (please tell me which set you have them from so I know which variation you have)

wr020.jpg

- Space police / Astronaut new helmet style (grey or white) with visor

87781.jpg

- Old Team Extreme Minifigures (any color)

ext001.jpg

This guy goes on bricklink for $20 without lightsabers! I would be willing to trade for even less of a value than that however, because I am nice. :)

I am on the Eurobricks Straight shooter list, the FBTB straight shooter list, and the Clone Army Builders Guild Safe Traders list.

Questions here, shoot me a PM if you want to trade!

Great post! A PM will be on its way shortly. Hope this works out.

Well, this is rather embarrassing ... I can't find the link or symbol that will let me send a PM to you. No doubt it will prove to be incredibly obvious, thus compounding the embarrassment and show everyone that I really am a newbie. If you can point me in the right direction, I will be most grateful. Many thanks.

Well, this is rather embarrassing ... I can't find the link or symbol that will let me send a PM to you. No doubt it will prove to be incredibly obvious, thus compounding the embarrassment and show everyone that I really am a newbie. If you can point me in the right direction, I will be most grateful. Many thanks.

You have to make ten posts before you can PM.

Well, I feel a little better now 007. Thought I would let you know that I am certain that I have some complete Extreme Team minifigs in very good condition. I'll take a closer look this evening to see exactly how much I have. I've never had a General Grievous minifig, and have never wanted one som much to pay big bucks for one. But I would happily do a fair trade. And it sounds like what you have in mind is more than fair.

Feel free to PM (assuming I can receive them). Then I'll be able to respond to you privately.

Thanks a million. I really do hope this works out.

JeffLord

The system will not allow you to receive messages either until you have the minimum post count, so just hit me up with a message whenever you have reached that point. :classic:

Sign in to follow this