Vincent Kessels

MOC: De Vier Gekroonden

indexed.gif B-RM-1B

I finally finished my new modular building which started as an LDD Model (see my previous post).

I found a better alternative for the white floatation ring using arches and round tiles. The roof also contains some different colors to break up the boring red.

5626902303_e81355e292.jpg

10 De Vier Gekroonden - Right Front View, on Flickr

The back features windows and a conservatory.

5626894485_dc2c5f2f8e.jpg

12 De Vier Gekroonden - Back View, on Flickr

The ground floor has an interior with a staircase with the coat area, living area and kitchen.

It was quite a challenge to add a kitchen in the small space available.

5626896307_dfbe64808b_m.jpg5627479970_4b5f60676a_m.jpg

13 De Vier Gekroonden - Ground Floor, on Flickr 15 De Vier Gekroonden - Ground Floor Interior, on Flickr

5627481068_55d0c2a38c_m.jpg5627481682_3c31ba1417_m.jpg

16 De Vier Gekroonden - Staircase, on Flickr 17 De Vier Gekroonden - Kitchen, on Flickr

The first floor has the master bedroom and a bathroom.

5626898019_b43e669ed0_m.jpg5627482924_ac201a7670_m.jpg

17 De Vier Gekroonden - First Floor, on Flickr 18 De Vier Gekroonden - First Floor Interior , on Flickr

The second floor is the bedroom of a boy. Can you tell what he is playing with?

5627484732_02813ba407_m.jpg5627485358_b7116c94b6_m.jpg

21 De Vier Gekroonden - Second Floor, on Flickr 22 De Vier Gekroonden - Second Floor Interior, on Flickr

Enjoy!

Another wonderful creation! The stair in particular is very well done, as was fitting a kitchen into the space you did.

Do you still have your other buildings assembled? It would be great to see a shot of all of them together :classic:

Wow, it's even better than first.

Well done! :thumbup::classic:

I love the interior.

I love it! It's even better than your original design. The details are really neat - the SNOTwork on the front of the ground floor is nice, the staircase is a very good idea that I might borrow for later, and I just adore the flowered bedsheet :)

The bomber jacket on the coat hanger is also one of those details that makes it a great MOC. Well done!

Very well done modular apartment Vincent! I love the conservative but beautiful external design, and the interiors have a genuine 'homey' fell into it. Good job! :thumbup:

Great job Vincent! The details and interior is just great, is the by playing with lego? :tongue: I think the red in the roof with a little dark red livens it up quite a bit. The front with the 3 rings looks much better than the design in LDD. Great job! :classic:

Great modular, Vincent Kessels! The outside is very nice, with plenty of architectural details. The interior is fantastic. It's a little cramped, but it still looks wonderful with so many great features. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

Vincent,

It's amazing. :thumbup: I like the Dutch style very much :laugh: This house would blend in just right in any Lego modular street. Splendit work and hope to see more of your work in the future :wub:

Wonderful modular building great details and Great how you have put so much i'n a small space

Wow, this is even better than the previous version.

And I am amazed how much detail you got in the interior in such a limited space.

Very nice building, love all the details and the bed actually looks volumous and comfy.

Maybe the sidewalks a bit bland, but otherwise top notch!