Sign in to follow this  
hardcorowy

Unnamed Jedi's Ship

Hi, this is my imagined new republic space ship. It was designed to transport important people. In this condition this is Jedi Knight. Ship is fast and has good armor. There are not many weapons, only turret in the middle of the ship and two laser guns in front. There are also two tiny guns in emergency capsule. This capsule is used when spaceship is about to crash ( Jedi is in there), this capsule doesn't have hyperdrive, although it can reach quiet long distance (to nearest planet or space base for example). The crew is: Two republic pilots and one republic operator of turret and some other devices.

Sorry for language mistakes.

dsc00291ro.jpg

dsc00295sq.jpg

dsc00296y.jpg

dsc00301wa.jpg

dsc00302g.jpg

dsc00318sw.jpg

dsc00316c.jpg

dsc00323wj.jpg

MORE PICS: http://img194.imageshack.us/g/dsc00237zzo.jpg/

http://img7.imageshack.us/g/dsc00288fc.jpg/

Updated :classic: .

Edited by hardcorowy

Nice build, but i think you have the title wrong.

It's supposed to be Unnamed Jedi's ship as a title, and Character Rides Personal Ship as a subtitle

Still, good job.

correct me if im wrong but arnt you suppost to have a custom character aswell

thanks

legojazzbricks

This is still WIP so he can change that before the deadline.

Nice build, but i think you have the title wrong.

It's supposed to be Unnamed Jedi's ship as a title, and Character Rides Personal Ship as a subtitle

Still, good job.

Where should I change the title?

what i mean is you have to create a custom figure not an official sw one

thanks

legojazzbricks

There is a custom figure but it's in the rest of photos. ( The link is in the bottom).

oh

i see my mistake i obviously didnt look at that picture properly

thanks

legojazzbricks

No problem :classic:

I tried to change the title, but it seems that when i'm editing post there is no such option there (to change title) :look: .

Hi hardcorowy,

That is a nice starting model for your entry in this contest. However, may I suggest that you try to take the photos of your entry against a white background, even if it's just improvised (white board or white paper will do). The random things at the background is a bit distracting and takes away some presentation points. Since this is still a WIP, you could still cover up this deficiency.

correct me if im wrong but arnt you suppost to have a custom character aswell

Nope, the rules clearly state:

• Characters may be made up from your own imagination.

So it doesn't mean that entries must have custom characters, existing characters are just ok.

And also may I remind everybody to please kindly observe proper capitalization and punctuation when posting. Not doing so will just make you look like a kid in this AFOL forum. Thanks.

Hi hardcorowy,

That is a nice starting model for your entry in this contest.

Thanks a lot!

However, may I suggest that you try to take the photos of your entry against a white background, even if it's just improvised (white board or white paper will do).

What do You recommend? a sheet? I'm not good in photoshop etc. :sceptic: .

And also may I remind everybody to please kindly observe proper capitalization and punctuation when posting. Not doing so will just make you look like a kid in this AFOL forum. Thanks.

Hi Kiel!

you told me the same thing :(

But i am french and still learning english! I really like this forum :cry_sad:

Hi Kiel!

So in France you don't use punctuation and capitalization? :sceptic:

Normally people use at two white boards, one horizontal and one vertical backdrop, that's what I personally use. An all-white sheet/cloth is also a good alternative. Trust me, using a white background will improve your presentation significantly.

Hi Kiel!

Hi xecom,

My reminder to everyone was meant with good intentions so pls. don't take it the wrong way. We're just trying to make the whole forum as matured-looking as possible. I'm actually a bit lenient with regards to this (I don't mind grammatical errors for those who don't speak English as their first language), but if I see other people with too glaring capitalization and punctuation issues on their posts, I remind them. I think the basics are:

- Capitalize beginning of sentences.

- "I" should be capitalized (not "i")

- Put a period (or the appropriate punctuation mark) at the end of sentences, and commas (,) for pauses in long sentences.

- Proper names should be capitalized too.

And I'd stop there before this becomes an English tutorial. I hope you understand where we're coming from and we're only doing this to give you a forum that's enjoyable to read.

I use 2 A3 sheets of white paper.

Great entry.

Normally people use at two white boards, one horizontal and one vertical backdrop, that's what I personally use. An all-white sheet/cloth is also a good alternative. Trust me, using a white background will improve your presentation significantly.

Hi xecom,

My reminder to everyone was meant with good intentions so pls. don't take it the wrong way. We're just trying to make the whole forum as matured-looking as possible. I'm actually a bit lenient with regards to this (I don't mind grammatical errors for those who don't speak English as their first language), but if I see other people with too glaring capitalization and punctuation issues on their posts, I remind them. I think the basics are:

- Capitalize beginning of sentences.

- "I" should be capitalized (not "i")

- Put a period (or the appropriate punctuation mark) at the end of sentences, and commas (,) for pauses in long sentences.

- Proper names should be capitalized too.

And I'd stop there before this becomes an English tutorial. I hope you understand where we're coming from and we're only doing this to give you a forum that's enjoyable to read.

Oh! Sorry. I though you was talking about the grammar! My bad. : /

Edited by xecom

Pretty slick actually. Usually I laugh at how little effort goes into the contest entries that are posted within a day or two of a contest announcement, but yours actually nicely done. Might not win, but at least it looks good. :thumbsup:

Pretty slick actually. Usually I laugh at how little effort goes into the contest entries that are posted within a day or two of a contest announcement, but yours actually nicely done. Might not win, but at least it looks good. :thumbsup:

Thanks!