Walter

MOC: Artist's Apartment

5626238976_5a0a1d425b_z.jpg

The artist finishes up his recent portrait in his stylish apartment in Paris, France.

Enjoy!

-Walter

Great job! The use of the MMV stickers is perfect, though my favorite part is the windows in the roof. :classic:

Very nicely done Walter! I love the framed 'paintings' on the wall as well as the statue sculpture. I agree the roof windows look great and really gives a feeling of an artistic room on an attic.

I like the brick built drawers, the open one with the stuff sticking out of it is clever.

Lovely vignette!

There just isn't a single detail that doesn't look great. If I have to pick a highlight, I'd choose the floor for its unusual colours.

That is a great job Walt! :wub:

Where are those stickers from which you have used for the paintings? They look great in the frames. :thumbup:

This is really good, Walt! I love all the details. You've used some very clever techniques to build things, for example, the drawers. I especially love the skylight, the half-finished sculpture and the hat stand. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

Hello!

What a lovely artist's workshop! The sculpture in the background is also very nice. :classic: I especially like easel which is unfortunately only partially visible.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Very nice MOC, Walter. I love the calm color scheme of dark and sand green and dark tan. It fits well for a cozy artist's apartment.

I'm also a fan of the skylight windows, they add a lot to the MOC.

Really cute design :) the many small details (like the tipped can of colour, the images etc.) give it the feeling of real life. Just like a good painting ;)

I really like this. I was trying to do something similar in an MOC modular building I made and never quite finished. Now it's going to be hard not to be a copycat. Nicely done.

Here we can perfectly see that he is an Artist in many ways. Not just a painter.