Sign in to follow this  
MisterTwister

Bounty hunter`s speeder

I love the greebling details of this one, as well as the studless finish and the all-black color scheme. The purist custom bounty hunter is nicely-done too, though a bit more of a description would help. Good work and good luck in the contest! :thumbup:

BTW, I think you have to put the appropriate subtitle as per the rules:

• All entries are to be posted as individual topics in 'Watto's Junkyard' with the following in the topic's subtitle: "Character Rides Personal Speeder, Character Rides Personal Ship or Character Rides Personal Vehicle"

I can't edit it for you since that's beyond my powers, but you could ask KimT to do it for you. :wink:

Nice entry.

It's a little black in black, which makes it hard to make out all the details.

I suggest replacing a few parts with other colours.

For example the droid torso could be grey instead, same goes for some of the droid "hands" used.

It's nice, but I find the all black colour-scheme to be quite boring. I think it would look better with maybe some blue or dark blue accents to match the bounty hunter. Please take this as constructive criticism and not me being nitpicky. It's still a great MOC though.

Keep the Brick Alive!

~Bayonet

Very nice entry. I really like all the details, but the bottom looks a little to flat IMO. Good luck.

Great job :thumbup: