Sign in to follow this  
Legostein

MINI Armored Assault Tank (AAT), Separatists style

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello everybody!

It's been a bit quiet from my side here. Sorry for that. The job is currently consuming much of everything.

It's my pleasure to show a completely new AAT version to you today. It is a version that is in service by the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and hence comes in the related colour scheme. :classic:

cis-aat-1.jpg

cis-aat-2.jpg

cis-aat-4.jpg

cis-aat-5.jpg

This has been model No. #199 thus far. The next one will be a small jubilee. I can't believe that I am doing this mini modeling project for 8 years now. :classic: There are still a lot models left to build, especially from the Expanded Universe.

So does anyone want to guess what model No. #200 will be? :classic: You can't win anything except free building instrcutions. :wink:

See you around,

Christopher.

Sep MTT? Congrats on the milestone!

If i'm honest I don.t really like it :( The front is fine, (even though the dish is bit big IMO) but the turret is wrong. it needs bulking up

I agree, the turret looks...wrong, somehow. But the body is great. As for the base, I prefer the SNOT ones, but I'm biased in that regard based on my building style.

Let's see...Micro and/or CIS MTT is a good guess, but I'll be original with my guess. Proton Cannon?

Bah, Dont listen to them. I like it. I like the minimalist use of elements and you captured the look so convincingly.

Bah, Dont listen to them. I like it. I like the minimalist use of elements and you captured the look so convincingly.

Same here, I like it for what it is already, the basic shape and overall design is there, and nice blue-dk. blue color scheme combo. Great job as always! :thumbup:

What else to say but perfect, like all your mini's, it is instantly recognizable, and this one looks especially accurate to me.

Hello,

and thank you for the comments! I am glad most of you like the model. :classic:

The turret is a compromise to get a maximum of functionality.

See you around,

Christopher

The turret is a compromise to get a maximum of functionality.

Ah, I see. :classic: In that case, without using illegal connections, this does seem to be the best solution. :thumbup:

Not being someone who was ever too fond of the vehicle, I like your representation of it. The small details you put into your models astonishes me.

Do you keep all your mini's intact or are they dismantled? If they are intact it would be nice to see them either layed out or simply as a general pic to show us the sheer amount of them made.

Hello!

Ah, I see. :classic: In that case, without using illegal connections, this does seem to be the best solution. :thumbup:

Yes, exactly, I wanted the turrent not only to turn around, but also the cannon to be able to move up. :classic: That's one the great things in this forums. You can even have a great discussion when you disagree. :classic:

Do you keep all your mini's intact or are they dismantled? If they are intact it would be nice to see them either layed out or simply as a general pic to show us the sheer amount of them made.

All 200+ models are kept intact and are stored in several dsiplay cabinets, although they currently are a bit overcrowded. Time to buy a new one I guess. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I have almost missed this great mini model.

When I first loojed at it, it seemed much bigger and realistic, but now I see it's small and realistic.

It's awesome!

All 200+ models are kept intact and are stored in several dsiplay cabinets, although they currently are a bit overcrowded. Time to buy a new one I guess. :classic:

Now that we have got to see. :sweet: Do you keep them in the order you built them, or do you organize them some other way?

Oops didn't see this one, looks great Legostein love the dish technique at the front. Looks great in blue.

No. 200 is a..... MTT (Right :laugh:)

So this is 199th eh ?.....well, 'Legostein' this is one AWESOME AAT. Somehow you just get it right every time. :wink:

May the Sith brick be with you ! :grin: