Daimar

Daimars Decals

Hello, I am a fairly new member here and I really like to customize my minifigs. Usualy I do this by aplying decals to them. Here are some decals that I made:

1. Two face decals of the golems from the Heroica game, the golem and the "golem king" or "golem lord" (not sure if these are the official names) made them with the help of screenshots, that I spoted here http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46458&view=findpost&p=953581

Uploaded with ImageShack.us.

2. One torso decal for the golem.

If anybody wants to use them be my guest just dont forget, to mention where you got them from. I am not sure, what size (and resolution) is right for the faces, since I usualy do only the torsos.

gollemtorso.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

golemw.th.png

golemking.th.png

Edited by Daimar

Nice decals Daimar! :classic:

I like thee pirate one, I might use that for my crew aswell.

P.S. You should put the orc ones you made for me into this thread for all to see. :wink:

Since we already have a musketeer as a collectible minifigure I thought, those guys need worthy opponents and who is better for an opponent than the guards of cardinal Richelieuof known from the books and movies. So I made a torso similar to the musketeer only with a cross a different belt and in red.

guardofthecardinal.png

Edited by Daimar

Wonderful decals Daimar. I love your Orc/Troll body witht he chain. simple and clean. I always love those kinds of special decals.

Thank You for giving them to us to use. :classic:

I make them, so that other people can use them. Thanks for the compliments. There will be more soon.:)

Here is a little something for the Star Wars fans out there. The decal for the shield of the Riot-Trooper. I took an ordinary ovoid shield from castle for the template. Since I dont have the gungan shields which would be better for this, but anyway here you go.

cotrruscantriottroopero.png

And here is a reference pic:

http://images.wikia.com/clonepediathestarwarstheclonewars/images/c/ca/250px-RiotCloneTrooper-TCWCE-1-.jpg

Nice decals you got there Daimars! :wink:

P.S How did you print those decals? And on what suface? :blush:

Thanks.

Usually I print them at 300 dpi resolution and change them to 177 pixels wide, thats the perfect fit for the minifig torso. I use normal A4 office paper and double sided tape to put them on the fig. Its not the most spectacular way to do it, but it serves the cause.:)

Here are two sets I made, the first is Captain-Iron, based on my avatar.

ironcaptain.th.png

And the second one are decals of the Iron-Man Toyfair promo/gift.

ironmantoyfairgift.th.png

I used the decals size of ED-209 as a template, I hope he doesnt mind.

Edited by Daimar