Sign in to follow this  
ApophisV

A THIEF!!!!! MY SMILIES ARE STOLEN!!!

Thats bad, try contacting a mod and tell them about this maybe they will help remove them or at least give you the credit.

Apo, post on this website as much as you can ! But the proof is still here on eurobricks that the smiley pack released way before ! The date on the file you can download is about month ago !

Normaly bs admin should delete this kind of folders. They are taking great care about stolen things ! Now you know what you have to do... Create even more exclusive smileys for us :-D

I second that motion :-D speaking of which how about a wookie sticking his tounge out instead of this one :P

Apo, when you finish smiley pack two let me know. I will be sure to post them ASAP to my BS gallery and take full credit for them. Sound good?

Well I'm off to FBTB to see what Gareth has to offer my BS gallery...

;) :P

Well after you find some for your bs gallery ill be sure to steal them from you orlego and then ill take the credit :-D :-D

Hmm.. that is not right, I have seen lots of galleries before in which people have stolen images.

I don't think they be able to get away with claiming that these are their own. We should hunt them all down! Or at least create a "haha we got you" smilie!

Jon.

Okay, latest news:

- Both the AT-ST pics and my smilies are deleted now

- Guys from 1000steine call us traffic and image thiefs

- And they say that I also stole the smilies (hm, I wonder what I did in reality all those hours while I *pretended* to create the smilies.... >:( )

I'll discuss that over there, though I've to wait till sunday because I'm only allowed to post there between 15.00 and 19.00 o'clock German time... :|

So hang on to see how this thriller ends.... :D :^^

Okay, latest news:

- Both the AT-ST pics and my smilies are deleted now

- Guys from 1000steine call us traffic and image thiefs

- And they say that I also stole the smilies (hm, I wonder what I did in reality all those hours while I *pretended* to create the smilies.... >:( )

I'll discuss that over there, though I've to wait till sunday because I'm only allowed to post there between 15.00 and 19.00 o'clock German time... :|

So hang on to see how this thriller ends.... :D :^^

Well send them here then ! I'll explain to them that you created those...

And note that we talked to Jake about your smiley pack months ago to avoid this kind of things (which was a good idea from what it seems). Now they stole gareths pics which proves that they are dumbasses... Those guys just don't know what they are taling about...

Oh and one guy at fbtb found the adress of the stealer... I would just laugh a lot if we could mass bomb his email adress :-D A little message on the frontpage could do it...

Damn, my silly post over there made much trouble I think.... :$

They made a full phsychological profile of mine (on the base of a 3-sentence-post)...

And they call Eurobricks and me words..... >:(

And the worst thing is, I can't defend me and especially Eurobricks because I'm only allowed to post at a particular time..... :|

Id call them pathetic >:( and why run down this site?? their the ones that are in the wrong not you.

Since when are images of Lego sets theirs? Aren't the pictures Legos and are to be shared with everyone?

This is stupid.. how come the members of 1000steine are calling you a liar and a cheat when the smilies were clearly here before this member "claimed" they were theirs >:(

If they want porrf then we can give them proof.. just look at older messages with smilies on. If it is so obvious that they stole gareths images too, then why should anybody believe that they created these smilies???

I cannot believe that they are also saying bad things about Eurobricks, we can use that army Apo created to fight them if they really want a battle!! ;)

Jon.

Well 1000 steine is old so they are dealing with the "I-m-the-best-lego-website" syndroma. I think fbtb get this a while ago (now it's goin better). They best part of this story is that they are stealing our work and also gareths work ! But Everybody but them knows the truth...

I mean, if brickshelf deleted his folder, it's ovious that it is because they know we did the stuff a while ago.

Now the best thing is that Jake himself knows we created the smileys so if there's a real fight over those, we will won without a doubt.

Maybe we should let those Tfols (teenages fans of lego) or Dfols (find yourself :-D ) talking about things they don't know about and just keep our time to continue to improve our website, our smiliys and our community. I mean, thing about it : how much time did they spent on your psychological profile ? What kind of mentality is this ? They should definitly get a life... (and also stop to dream about my girlfriend)