Follows Closely

MOV: Blue Grocer

indexed.gif B-OM-7E

Some of us may have missed out on the modular buildings. If so this may inspire you to hit bricklink and build your own version of one for a fraction of the cost of buying a disconnected set. We started by using blue instead of the costly sand green. Here is the top floor.

P1060901%20%28Small%29.JPG

We added a third floor to our version, as the original just was too short for your likings. For thoes that have followed our other buildings, my kids (ages 4-9) finish up the interior of our buildings. The third floor is Anakins room.

P1060903%20%28Small%29.JPG

The floor is a bedroom for Ahsoka. The bunk beds are so that Ahsoka can have friend spend the night.

P1060904%20%28Small%29.JPG

As the first floor clearly shows, we added another 8 studs onto the Grocer to make room for a bathroom.

P1060905%20%28Small%29.JPG

The finished building with all 4 floors.

P1060894%20%28Small%29.JPG

Thank you for looking.

Edited by Follows Closely

Wow, that's really impressive! It looks great in blue. The interiors are a little bare, but the exterior makes up for it. Good work, Follows Closely!

Very nice 'FC', you pimped-your-green grocer ! :laugh:

The blue is excellent, but yes....some extra interior might push this even along further. :wink:

Keep them comming 'FC' and remember K.O.B. ! :grin:

Awesome work on this "paint job" 'followsclosely' :thumbup: I have to agree, it does look great in blue. I like how you added an extra floor and added some furniture. I need to do the same. Keep up the great work :classic:

i love it FC it looks great in blue, i like the different color curtains on each level too

Edited by TanTile

Pretty neat modification and expansion of the 'Green' Grocer FC! It's nice to see this modular building in a different but still good-looking blue color scheme. This one is really a good addition to your other previously made modular buildings. Very well done! :thumbup:

Nice idea, would you share how much you payed for the parts?

I had a majority of the pieces on hand. I had to acquire mainly tiles, skeleton legs and vegetables. Just under $75.

Edited by Follows Closely

I had a majority of te pieces on hand. I had to squire mainly tiles, skeleton legs and vegetables. Just under $75.

Sounds good, I guess you had the most basic 1xY bricks and window pieces already then?