Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

2004 Rumors and pictures

From Rebelscum...

7251 Darth Vader Transformation: Battle-scared Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader & Medical Droid (non mini-fig)

7250 Clone Walker: Clonetrooper

7252 Droid Trifighter: Buzz Droid (non mini-fig)

7255 General Grievous Chase: General Grievous & Obi-Wan Kenobi

7256 Jedi Starfighter & Vulture Droid: Anakin Skywalker

7257 Ultimate Lightsaber Duel: Anakin Skywalker & Obi-Wan Kenobi (both with FX lightsabres)

7258 Wookiee Attack: Wookie Warriors (x2), Battle Droids (x2) & Spider Droid (non mini-fig)

7259 ARC-170 Fighter: Clonetrooper pilots (x3) & R2 unit

7260 Wookiee Catamaran: Yoda, Chewbacca, Luminara Unduli (with FX lightsabre), Clonetrooper (x2) & Wookiee Warrior

7261 Clone Turbo Tank: Mace Windu (with FX lightsabre), Battle Droid (x2), Clonetrooper (x3) & Clone Sandtrooper

This list is not definitive as contents may change in the next four months

Thanks for posting Double T! It looks like next year may have the best selection of minifigures we've seen thus far in the SW line! Even though the list is not defenate I'm still really looking forward to the new Mace Windu, Luminara Unduli and General Greivous minifigures as well as plenty of clones, wookies and droids. :)

You can always send me some ties |-D , I don't have any. All of them were released while I was in my dark ages and the S@H specials are not available in my country.

Ok, I have Bomber and Interceptor but still no std. Tie.

We dont give away ties although we have been known to throw them :-D

Its cool that youll get the chance to get one but the most of us are just plain sick and tired of lego re releasing ties. *sick*

I have currently all the tie, that includes the first standrd, the tie bomber, the tie collection. I have like 6 diff

We dont give away ties although we have been known to throw them :-D

Its cool that youll get the chance to get one but the most of us are just plain sick and tired of lego re releasing ties. *sick*

What are you talking about Vader? I love ties, esp. the standard tie fighter. I really want 600 more re-released sets with this tie. |-/ :P

7261 Clone Turbo Tank: Mace Windu (with FX lightsabre), Battle Droid (x2), Clonetrooper (x3) & Clone Sandtrooper

Cool ! nice way to have clone trooper (i have not yet *devil* )

Cool ! nice way to have clone trooper (i have not yet *devil* )

Heee, those shouldn't be the same as in Episode II... The helmet is different

Should be a different helmit unless lego just uses the normal clone one after all they used the stormie one for the tie pilot and atat driver.

Yes but those are basically alike. The new clone helmet is really different ! aybe they could use a stormy helmet ! that would be cool :D

Heee, those shouldn't be the same as in Episode II... The helmet is different

Mouarf >:( So i'll have some tie that i already have and ever no clone trooper from epII

damn *devil*

Mouarf >:( So i'll have some tie that i already have and ever no clone trooper from epII

damn *devil*

You might think that Lego is trying to make us buy more of their products... well, they can't fool me! >:( I'm not buying all those stupid set just so I... ooooohhh! But they look so nice! *satis* What the heck, I'll buy 'em all again for the sake of it! ;)

Jon.

This time im going to take my time and buy the sets one at a time......but like jon said ill see them and theyll all look so good and ill just have to buy them all :-D