Sign in to follow this  
ADHO15

LDD Jango Fett's Slave I

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello everyone. :classic:

Firespray_SotG.jpg

I decided to modify 2010's 8097 Slave I on LEGO Digital Designer to create Jango Fett's version of the famous spacecraft. The model features many recolours as well as additional or replacement parts and features.

It may feature some parts that are not officially made in the colours used here, but the model shouldn't feature any 'floating' parts. It should be able to and possibly will someday be made as a real model.

So let's take a look at it, shall we?

The front:

jangosslavei_01.png

The back:

jangosslavei_02.png

The side:

jangosslavei_03.png

The top:

jangosslavei_04.png

The bottom:

jangosslavei_05.png

Small cargo containers:

jangosslavei_06.png

The cargo hold:

jangosslavei_07.png

The side flaps open...:

jangosslavei_08.png

To reveal the rapid-fire laser cannons:

jangosslavei_09.png

The sides of the nose open to store the armour stand:

jangosslavei_10.png

The stand has space for Jango's helmet and twin pistols...:

jangosslavei_11.png

As well as his jetpack:

jangosslavei_12.png

The front panels slide out to reveal flick-fire projectile missiles:

jangosslavei_13.png

The grey panels on the underside...:

jangosslavei_15.png

Open to drop seismic charges:

jangosslavei_16.png

The top of the nose hides a chute to reload the mines (when the cockpit is back):

jangosslavei_14.png

The cockpit has room for Jango and Boba...:

jangosslavei_17.png

And it rotates 90 degrees as the wings turn:

jangosslavei_18.png

The model also features:

- 90 degree-rotating wings for flight and landing

- 270 degree-rotating twin blaster cannons

LXF File

Thank you for looking. Comments appreciated, as always. :classic:

Please ask my permission and credit me for alternate and external use of this model.

Wow! Great work! :thumbup:

Lots of features, which is great let-alone it being in LDD, and it would be a must buy if LEGO ever made one.

Well done! :sweet:

Looks great! I really like all the features you put into it, even better than Lego's done to any of theirs :grin:

Wonderful job! :thumbup:

Great mod, ADHO! Love all the extra features you added in, especially replacing the blunt shooter with a seismic charge bay.

Wow ADHO15 very good, its full of great features, especialy the equipment rack, and the sismic charges bay. BTW is they a PPP for this if I was to buy the parts through LDD? Because this look good enough to build.

BTW is they a PPP for this if I was to buy the parts through LDD? Because this look good enough to build.

As he said, there are parts here that don't exist in these colors, so you wouldn't be able to build it.

As he said, there are parts here that don't exist in these colors, so you wouldn't be able to build it.

I would replace them with another colour, and go for the weathered CW slave one, before Boba repainted it. Erm some colours don’t cost more than others if it’s the same piece do they?

Pretty neat digital modification on Jango Fett's Slave I ADHO! I really like the subtle but significant improvements and additional elements that you did on this one. And thanks for sharing the LXF, this will be a great addition to the SW line-up in the LDD MOC Index. :thumbup:

I would replace them with another colour, and go for the weathered CW slave one, before Boba repainted it. Erm some colours don’t cost more than others if it’s the same piece do they?

Yes they do, big time when they are older rare colours.

Great Mod by the waydefault_thumbup.gif

I'm sure replacing some of the colours to available ones won't be hard, but if some are more expensive then I won't bother, great ship BTW (I think I said that before) ADHO15.

Thank you very much for your comments, everyone! I'm pleased you all like it! :sweet:

As for altering parts to make it with real pieces, I would think that most of the parts would be easily replaced by other colours. I know that the large round parts around the wing joints are only available in dark green or dark bluish grey, which are alright, but not the ideal black. There's always paint! :wink:

Cool, it looks almost exactly like the new Boba Fett Slave I. I love how you made a little area for the gear for Jango.

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

I like the design alot. Great job!!!

Cool, it looks almost exactly like the new Boba Fett Slave I. I love how you made a little area for the gear for Jango.

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

I really liked it even though I'm not a fan of computer made MOCs.

Thanks guys. :sweet:

@Plastic Brick: That's because I built that model, recolouring and modifying on the way, so it should still look a bit like it. :grin: