Sign in to follow this  
never enough bricks

time for me to stop lurking...

Hello from Germany,

My name is Jonathan and I've been lurking here without posting for far too long :blush: I must admit I am still so in awe of all the beautiful MOC's that are showcased here that I will probably only post very very occasionally.

My main interest has always been City and any kind of town landscape. Unfortunately the huge amount of LEGO I amassed in the 80s was given away by my mother as soon as I left home (nice) and so my dark ages lasted until about 3 years ago. Oh man, I loved those sets and I had so much, including Pirates, Space, Technic, Castle and masses of City/Town <sigh>

So now I'm trying to build up a new town and I use anything remotely town-like, including some Kingdoms sets and even Harry Potter (Diagon Alley with a few mods looks great in an Altstadt). Looking forward to the Marina that's coming in the summer - I didn't know before that my town is on the coast, but I do now :classic:

As far as MOCs go I'm pretty untalented and usually end up modifying official LEGO sets, like adding interiors to the modular buildings. Apart from the lack of talent, my second biggest problem is just as my nickname suggests: I never have enough bricks! I've tried my hand at a modular ice-cream parlour, a farmhouse and an office/warehouse for LEGO's transport company (hey, the cargo plane and truck have to have a base at the airport, right?) but so far it's all pretty unspectacular stuff.

Thanks for all your wonderful MOCs and your posts in all the topics that have kept me hooked to EB over the past months! If you don't mind me lurking, I'd like to stick around for a while longer!

Cheers,

Jonathan