Hoexbroe

MOC: One big MOC!

Very nice realization! :thumbup:

I can't believe to a such perfect scene ...I love the sea and the external details ...I love the navy yard ...I love the retro style of that classic cars ...it's all wonderful :laugh:

Excellent work! Amazing detail. I love the ships and the small scale vehicles and the scene and everything else!

This one looks very nice! The amount of small object is huge, what makes it a real pleasure to see it.

I recognized the fork-loader immediately from a topic, this was also a design of you?

Amazing: I am impressed by the "atmosphere" you have created.

Both outside and inside the building.

I hadn't realised this was actually based on a real-life building/scene. All the more impressive then! As to the diorama being overloaded - not the least! In fact, it's as easy on the eyes as they come - to be perfectly honest, yours is the kind of style I seem to appreciate the most in terms of realism / building techniques, etc., so there's no way you could go wrong there :]

Also an extra "thank you sir" to MetroiD for blogging, and for also commenting on my Flickr account!

Pleasure's all mine :sweet:

Amazing wharf, Hoexbroe! I absolutely love the ships, and I'm amazed by all the details you added around and about the wharf. :thumbup:

Although this has been in here since april and although some may think its wrong of me to "bump it up" after so many months, I have to say;

This is one of the most inspiring MOC's I've ever seen!!! *oh2*

The buildings and the interior with the boat builders! The boats and the coast! The VW-bus and the Citroën 2CV!

I absolutely love it and I just had to say it! :wub:

Thank's!

Edited by RedGiant

Wow, I also had not seen this today and I agree, this is amazing and inspiring.

This MOC has so many elements that on there own would be brilliant (the boats, the building, the cars) but together they are just perfect.

Although this has been in here since april and although some may think its wrong of me to "bump it up" after so many months, I have to say;

This is one of the most inspiring MOC's I've ever seen!!! *oh2*

The buildings and the interior with the boat builders! The boats and the coast! The VW-bus and the Citroën 2CV!

I absolutely love it and I just had to say it! :wub:

Well, *I* certainly dont mind that you bumped this thread! lol :classic:

I thank you (and all others) for your nice comments!

I am currently working on a similar MOC, only 3 times bigger. Currently I am desparing a little, for not being able to do it quite as detailed as the MOC presented here, but I still have one and a half months time to finish it before the annual HispaLUG event, this time in Madrid.

Some parts of the upcoming MOC has already been presented here on Eurobricks; Hotel Chat Noir, Train station Royville and the Classic Car thread...

Hello hoexbroe :), nice to see you here , I love seeing your amazing creations :), are you going to HB11? I can't , I have to much work and studies

For when your next creation? Greets from

Valencia