Hoexbroe

MOC: One big MOC!

Hi guys,

My latest MOC, 2 months in the building. Was presented publicly at a HispaLUG LEGO-event,

in Mungia (Bilbao), Spain, on the 2nd of April, 2011.

5592474085_1358ed9fd3_b.jpg

Many small MOCs to make one big MOC! Minifig-scale wharf, nordic style.

"Coast of Elsinore, 15:30, tuesday, 11th of July, 1995".

View of the wharf and beach;

5593065038_345c9aec45_z.jpg

View of the wharf, from a minifigs standpoint;

5592473969_18ab2e0cd6_z.jpg

View of "Backside" of the diorama;

5592474571_acd6809025_z.jpg

Light trafic on the street-side;

5592476303_8425ec2093_z.jpg

One of the many small integrated scenes of the MOC;

5593066656_57e353437b_z.jpg

More scenes;

5593067486_5912ce4d93_z.jpg

Even more;

5592477797_ddb0876066_z.jpg

The roof is detachable, in order to see the completely decorated interior;

5592475751_f65d8f380c_z.jpg

The interior;

5592477425_1c72b14c13_z.jpg

...and... a final random view of the MOC;

5593067086_13f6b15c71_z.jpg

I hope you liked it.

Thanks for watching!

/Henrik Hoexbroe

Edited by Hoexbroe

This is an amazing work! Well done Hoexbroe, it's just beautiful! :sweet:

There are so many details and things I could mention that I literally don't know from where to start. The ships (I love the wood-made cabin on one of them), the building (great detailed interior and beautiful colour scheme), the vehicles (2CV! :wub: ), the various activities, all elements look great!

One more thing I'd like to mention is the colours you've chosen. It really makes it even more eye-capturing, especially when looking at the general/overall view pictures.

One of the most beautiful MOCs I've ever seen, thanks for sharing! :sweet:

Hi Hoexbroe,

Fantastic MOC, you have built there. Though I seldomly come by at the wharfs nowadays, I must say, I almost felt at home, when I saw your MOC. I grew up in a town with a harbour (in Denmark), so I have seen fishing cutters like that many times. And the small hut with the "beer people"... I wanna go home :cry_sad::laugh: Really great details... And really great old-style cars. I just can say :thumbup:

And btw, I look forward to see the combined MOCs.

Edited by laka

Wow. I'm off to bloggity blog this.

P.S.: Et voila:

See it on Classic-Town.net

Hats off sir!

Amazing work! So many details... love the skip, shoreline, and 2cv!!! One of the Finest Lego creations I've seen to date! :thumbup:

TOTALLY mind blowing AWESOME ! *oh2*

Detail, detail and more detail....so much it's almost too much ! :laugh:

The vehicles are excellent, lots of action....trucks being loaded, kid on a skateboard...dude ! :grin:

Brick On....totally.....'Hoexbroe' ! :grin:

That's really fantastic! Certainly one of the best MOCs seen for a while.

Any chance of close up pics of the VW camper, 2CV & fishing boats?

Great shipyard you built here Hoexbroe :thumbup: This is huge! The details are amazing. I really like the factory/warehouse with the boat launch. Top notch build for sure, keep up the great work :classic:

This is an amazing work! Well done Hoexbroe, it's just beautiful! :sweet:

There are so many details and things I could mention that I literally don't know from where to start. The ships (I love the wood-made cabin on one of them), the building (great detailed interior and beautiful colour scheme), the vehicles (2CV! :wub: ), the various activities, all elements look great!

One more thing I'd like to mention is the colours you've chosen. It really makes it even more eye-capturing, especially when looking at the general/overall view pictures.

One of the most beautiful MOCs I've ever seen, thanks for sharing! :sweet:

You summarized it perfectly. This is just unbelievably wonderful, plain and simple. Though the creation is anything but plain and simple!

Love it, oh so much goodness.

the machines in the warehouse are great. every thing compliments each other so well!

Go the VW!!

Oh wow, another magnificent creation Hoexbroe, the whole build is simply stunningly beautiful. :wub: I must say the overall grandness of this MOC steps from the fact that the individual elements are great creations themselves (the various cool-looking vehicles, the warehouse, the two fishing boats) and effectively combined together they form this visually-appealing display. Truly an outstanding piece of artwork! :thumbup:

Wow! Great job Hoexbroe! The details are so many for me to say in this moc. I love the boats and the tracks for heavy lifting the boats. The minifigs were well chosen as well. The cars and trucks and colors are amazing and to my liking completely. Things like this make me want to come to a convention of your Mocs. I can't wait for your next creation Hoexbroe! :classic:

Wow, so many nice details in this scene. From big things to small things, you nailed them all :sweet:. I love it :wub:. And that 2CV, spot on! I'm not really into cars, but that one's just instantly recognizable :thumbup:.

Amazing work Hoexbroe. The level of detail is outstanding. You really are a master ship builder, as you have demonstrated with your previous MOCs.

Shame I couldn't make it to Mungia. Maybe next time.

Hi guys, thanks a LOT for so many nice comments, in such a short time! :-)

Also an extra "thank you sir" to MetroiD for blogging, and for also commenting on my Flickr account!

As this MOC was specifically prepared for a public exhibition, it DID have over-the-top details and scenes embedded within it, but I am glad that you didnt consider it overloadet.

You might want to take a look at this photo;

tempwharf.jpg

It´s a capture from Google-streets, showing the actual boat-wharf in Elsinore (Denmark).

I´ve lived close-to and even IN Elsinore for most of my life, before moving to Spain...

Detail photos of all the boats and cars exist in my Brickshelf account, -but I will post them here too, later today.

Again, thanks a lot!

Edited by Hoexbroe

I just fell in love with uhm.. this MOC :grin: The details are really great!

Keep up the good work!

Truly breath taking!! Such beautiful and clever MOC. Attention to detail amazing

Good job :)

Exacty the kind of scenary which I adore most.

Nice building, interiour, highly detialed vehicles, ships etc etc....

Also the natular color scheme is excellent and highly realistic.

Very well done indeed :thumbup: