KimT

What did you get to get the exclusive fig?

I sure hope you guys used the link in the first post for your purchases.

I ordered a Tantive IV and clicked the promo button, and the Shadow ARF did show up in my invoice. I also noticed promo code USSA was used during checkout. Anyone else get that?

I ordered a Tantive IV and clicked the promo button, and the Shadow ARF did show up in my invoice. I also noticed promo code USSA was used during checkout. Anyone else get that?

Maybe it means:

United States Shadow ARF Trooper?

Edit: I also got it too.

Edited by Iysk

In the process of checking stuff out I accidentally discovered what others here seem to know already - one apparently doesn't need to order $75 or more of Star Wars stuff specifically; apparently any Shop at Home order of $75 or more will qualify for the free minifigure, whether it has Star Wars items or not (and it doesn't even have to be regular sets - books, videogames, whatever, apparently it all counts).

That said, I still wanted to get in the spirit of things and get SW items. I came verrrrry close to finally getting the Tantive IV (and I'm going to regret it horribly if I miss out on it), but for the moment I just went ahead and (finally!) ordered Luke's Landspeeder and LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary, both of which I've waited uncomfortably long on already (well, the Tantive IV as well, but it's also more expensive). I filled out the order by preordering Space Designer (the first Master Builder Academy set).

It's a little alarming seeing all these posts saying people are missing the Shadow ARF Trooper minifigure on their invoices. I'm still waiting for my order confirmation email, but the checkout page showed the minifigure included with my order, so I'm hopeful; I did check the appropriate circle indicating I wanted it, of course (I wonder how many people actually intentionally opt not to receive it? It seems strange, but surely there must be some folks who just aren't interested enough in LEGO Star Wars to want even a freebie...). Unlike with the minifigure, though, I never saw any mention in the order process (or anywhere else on the site aside from the promo page) about the poster. I do remember last year I ordered a bit later than many and didn't get the poster right away, and thought I'd missed out, but eventually received it in its own individual envelope a couple weeks after the rest of my order arrived (I had called to ask about it during the promotion, which might have helped). Anyway, I'm looking forward to my stuff (and contemplating another order - I do still need that Tantive IV!)

United States Shadow ARF Trooper?

I considered that. I knew it was just a simple acronym; just wanted to know if those who didn't have the ARF in their invoices had the code used.

I got AUSA

Ah, confirms my suspicions concerning the code. I'll be that it's Country Abbreviation and then SA for Shadow ARF like lysk said.

Since we already have all of the current OT sets (except for the new ATAT, but we have the motorised one, and the Imperial Shuttle, which I can't afford), I ordered the Bounty Hunter gunship and the Clone battlepack. I was surprised to realise we have most of the current CW sets too. I suppose that letter from the bank manager is due any day now. :blush:

The ARF trooper wasn't listed during checkout, but it was added to the order at the end and was on the email confirmation.

I wanted to go for the Slave I at first, but when I saw the price still being the same, I started doubting.

€90 is just a bit too expensive for me if I can get it from a local toy store for only €75.

I'm not interested in buying the Tantive IV - maybe some battlepacks and/or Luke's Landspeeder, but not really anything else other than the Slave I for now. The Imperial Shuttle's price hasn't been reduced like I was expecting, so that set is not going to be it either.

Now I'm doubting, whether I should get the Slave I for an extra €15 from S@H, or buy it from the store I mentioned earlier for €75, and then afterwards I'd have to start thinking what to get from S@H for the ARF Trooper..

Ideas/suggestions, anyone? :classic:

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

Ideas/suggestions, anyone?

You could get anything - not just Star Wars. There was no difference on the checkout page when I tried a couple of variations.

I got Isla de la Muerta, a couple of Brick Journal magazines and some small things like the easter basket and a Boba keychain that was on sale. Still waiting for e-mail confirmation, though. I hope the ARF Trooper is there (I had the code SESA, implying it will be).

Just ordered myself the AT-AT, since the minituarized capital ships with minifigures (like the Tantive IV) don't really appeal to me. Besides missed all previous version of the AT-AT and in my area these big sets are usually pretty hard to get, unless your willing to over-pay on them. With the no shipping fee and the small discount it makes for a good deal to me. The exclusive minifigure is the cherry on the cake.

Ordered the Tantive IV, as well as some other non-SW stuff.

Clicked the button for 'add free item to order' and the code showed up in the box but, no mention of the ARF trooper on my invoice and it's now ten hours later and I still haven't received my order confirmation email.

*edit* Called S@H and yup, fig is on my order and poster ships automatically. Nice lady said my order is still 'open' and I should receive my email within 24 hours of when I placed my order. So...we wait. :classic:

*edit 2* Order confirmation just showed up and includes ARF Trooper. :classic:

*edit 3* Just got an email stating that my Tantive IV is backordered until May 22! WTF?!?!?! I added that to my cart as soon as it hit the sale page and it was still available after I placed my order (I was still on the site looking around). That's totally bogus! :angry:

Edited by Ogre

Ordered the Tantive IV, as well as some other non-SW stuff.

Clicked the button for 'add free item to order' and the code showed up in the box but, no mention of the ARF trooper on my invoice and it's now ten hours later and I still haven't received my order confirmation email.

No worries about that, tons of us did not receive confimration yet for a morning order (Europe Time).

Anyway if they forget the minifig, a simple call should help to get it.

But usually, they do not forget this kind of item, even if not on the final invoice.....

Sadly I did not have enough for the dropship so I found a Tantive IV on sale 10% off for ugly box. I got two ARF Shadow troopers cause at first I was spending $200 on the dropship. When I downgraded to the Tantive IV they not only let me keep the two ARF shadow troopers they threw in the mini figure ice tray!!!

Not bad. Will post pics when I get to the office.

Sadly I did not have enough for the dropship so I found a Tantive IV on sale 10% off for ugly box. I got two ARF Shadow troopers cause at first I was spending $200 on the dropship. When I downgraded to the Tantive IV they not only let me keep the two ARF shadow troopers they threw in the mini figure ice tray!!!

Not bad. Will post pics when I get to the office.

Nice!

That sort of thing is exactly why I can't wait for a LEGO store to open here! :laugh:

I ordered the Tantive IV and clicked the box to get my special promotions, and went all the way to the end and completed the tansaction. It never showed up on my order(never ordered anything with a special promotion before).

After reading this thread, i went and ordered the JSF and did the exact same thing and clicked the radio button for the promotion and this time it showed up on the order. I'm now worried, that I wont get it with the first order...

After a call to LEGO customer service, it is all sorted out and I finally received my email confirmation for this order and it now includes the Shadow ARF trooper. So i suggest a call to LEGO if something similar happened to you.

I bought the Stormtrooper Alarm Clock and some SW Magnets.

That earned me a Shadow ARF in the LEGO Store in CPH, plus I made a S@H order for the Swamp Speeder and another magnet set to earn me the poster (?) and another Shadow ARF.

Not sure about that poster though - it didn't say I'd get one in the invoice.

I forgot to ask about the poster. Can anyone confirm if it is available in the stores too?

Oh yeah, when I was paying for the Tantive IV the Lego store system was having a tantrum. Not my fault this time. I had plenty of funds. So after about 12 minutes of the Lego store clerks talking to the Visa rep I realized that all this trouble is for my debit card. I could just run to the ATM in the mall and get cash. There done fast.

So I dont know if my local Lego Store has issues or if it is related to the auspicious day.

Oh I did ask if the ARF troopers are not sold out by the 5th, will they go on sale. They said they are not sure. Corporate usually makes those decisions. So here's keeping my fingers crossed.

Edited by Solscud007

I bought the UCS Jedi Starfighter. I've seen it built and it looks really good and is an excellent parts pack. $80 is an acceptable price to me.

UGH! I just got my confirmation email for my lego order. I ordered a dropship and now I got an email saying it is on backorder untill 05/22/11.

I checked my invoice and it does have the shadow ARF on it.

1 2856197 ARF Shadow Trooper USD 0.00

Edited by Scalifano

I had the code SESA, implying it will be).

I would assume that if the code was used, you got one.

And I don't think anyone here got the poster on the invoice, right? But then again, last year's sticker sheet wasn't shown either.

I would assume that if the code was used, you got one.

And I don't think anyone here got the poster on the invoice, right? But then again, last year's sticker sheet wasn't shown either.

According to the lady at S@H that I spoke to, the poster doesn't show up on invoice but, ships automatically with the order.

Dropship on backorder until 8th June. Seems Aussies get to wait longer as well...... *groan*

For me it's the Tantive IV. I was considering to buy it all the time but LEGO did already severely damage my budget for the last month. Limited playability value (interior) also held me back. This offer was the final blow to get over the line.

Just as we are at it and a new month has begun: In theory - if i placed a second order above 55 bucks - would i receive a second ARF trooper?

Arhhh, you lucky Americans/people from countries where they have Lego stores, getting exclusive figs and sets :angry: .

Here in my country you can only dream about it.....

I went with Slave-1, I'm thinking of turning the previous one into Jango's, with the aid of bricklink. And just repurposing a Mandalorian Warrior as Jango.