KimT

What did you get to get the exclusive fig?

From the 2 details that I saw on this promo, the ARF should have only gone out to customers who ordered Star wars sets to the required amount. Not sets from other themes, no wonder they ran out so fast! It clearly states that all the orders get the poster but only Star Wars purchases over the stated amount get the ARF! :hmpf_bad:

Maybe it was an online mistake? At my store, the employees checked your orders at the register.

Finally... my Tantive arrived this morning.

After reading the comments here i was afraid the ARF would possibly not be included. I was wrong. *sigh*

While the poster is missing, i am a bit relieved that its not the other way round. Now i wonder whether it would make any sense to ask after the poster at S@H. It was not on the order list however, so there is no reason to complain?!

BTW., the ship itself is one heck of a beauty and this is the finest box i ever received. All other original boxes use to have some minimal damages due to shipping.

How do we know if someone has won the Falcon?

I thought I recall reading that the choice would be made in June? I could be wrong. Odd that they have one as a gift. Could that mean an exclusive re-release? I sure hope so.

I thought I recall reading that the choice would be made in June? I could be wrong. Odd that they have one as a gift. Could that mean an exclusive re-release? I sure hope so.

I called Lego today inquiring about the poster, they said they were down to their last few. So they are sending my poster out and should be here in about a week. The Lego rep today confirmed my entry for the drawing and said it would be held sometime this month.

Just got my backordered ARF with my Souless One!

Unfortunately, I did not receive the poster...

Time for a 'nice' email to LEGO :classic:

...and im still waiting. We need a Lego shop@home in Australia to ship from Australia. Still waiting for my stuff to come from UK, go through Singapore and finally arive at my frount door step. Not getting my hopes up for the poster or the fig but will be ringing the one and only Guy that us Australians can talk to (yes only one person in the hole of Austrlaia can help me out from Lego) and see if he can help me out. Happy building!

I placed my order on 3 of May (1st day) and only received the X-Wing 6212 ordered.

No poster!... No minifigure! :pir_bawling:

I sent an on-line complain, and got no answer 'till now (2 days gone by).

I'm really "mad" (to be polite) with TLG, and I'll contact the costumer service by phone tomorrow.

Someone will taste the dark side of an angry AFOL :vader:

Cumps

Unfortunately, I did not receive the poster...

I just called the 1-800 number, they looked into it and said they would send one out shortly. It was a bit confusing as the poster does not show up as an item on the order list like the ARF trooper did, so they did not see themselves as having missed an item...stay tuned, I'll see if it actually arrives.

My poster and minifigure were included in the same box as my initial shipment (my order included a preorder item that's supposed to go out on June 1).

I ordered early in the morning of May 3rd (I think it must have been around 3am EST), so it might be that I had no trouble getting the promotional items because I beat the rush and got my order in before they were dealing with a crushing number of orders from people trying to get those very same promotional items.

That said, the other year I placed an order pretty late during the promotion and didn't get the poster until weeks later, by itself - but I did eventually get it, so there's still reason for hope for those of you who haven't gotten it yet.

:classic:

Solscud007, the Millennium Falcon sets they gave away the other year and the one they're giving away now should be copies they set aside from the original production run; they specifically noted these were from the first edition of the set, with the numbered certificate. Apparently they put aside a small number specifically for promotions like this one; they may have a few more, waiting for May the Fourth 2012, or other future Star Wars events.

After a dozen calls trying to speak with LEGO Portugal (my country), I gave up and had to speak in english with LEGO Denmark.

It seems that I had to check some box to request the minifigure during order checkout, but I really didn't saw it, or even expect to have to check some box to request an advertised promotional item. Anyway, I didn't get the poster also. There was any check box for that too?

I believe that those boxes should be checkd by default if the order is entitled to include the promotional items, and if one didn't want them, my address should be automatically given to LEGO, instead of the non grateful buyers address. :tongue:

Now seriously... the lady LEGO assistant I talked to, promised me that a poster would be sent shortly, and since they don't have any more of those Storm Troopers, she asked me to choose one SW minifigure currently in production, so I should receive also a General Grievous. I could have chosen better, but I don't know most of the awkward SW names.

Hope my adventure in SW world (I'm more into Technic) have an happy ending in a week or two. :wink:

Cumps

I agree, the checkbox was a rather lame idea.

On the bright side, at least they didn't force a Boba keychain on you. I almost wish that'd happened to me now, because there are some minifigs I'd take over a Shadow ARF. (but I'll keep the Shadow ARF since I got it :grin: )

Good news I received my (apparently) backordered AT-OT and Dropship and Maersk Train, with black ARF and Poster, today.

Just recently got my Lego sets in the mail, then the ARF trooper a few days later, but unfortunately the poster wasn't included (apparently they ran out...). Not a huge loss though, the ARF was more important. One of my sets didn't come with the rest of the sets, but I've fixed that now. Never had that happen to me before. It was on the shipping conformation as well as the S@H receipt that comes in the box...not sure what happened...

I just bought the damn thing off of Bricklink since I missed the sale due to funds at the time.

I ordered the Battle for Geonosis and Cad Bane's Speeder early on the 4th but when my package arrived, no ARF, though I did get the poster. I called customer services and got through to a very sympathetic and helpful lady. It turned out that all the stock had gone that early in the morning of the 4th and I was really disappointed when she said they wouldn't be able to send me one... however, she said I could choose ANY figure from those currently available and they'd dispatch it to me. All things considered, that's actually pretty cool...!

Just need to choose my minifigure now - will probably buy an ARF off Bricklink.

Just need to choose my minifigure now - will probably buy an ARF off Bricklink.

I would pick one of the new Wolf Pack Clone troopers! Those guys are going to be worth just as much as a Shadow ARF.

I just called the 1-800 number, they looked into it and said they would send one out shortly. It was a bit confusing as the poster does not show up as an item on the order list like the ARF trooper did, so they did not see themselves as having missed an item...stay tuned, I'll see if it actually arrives.

Well, I'm not getting the poster but they are sending me a Boba Fett Keychain instead!

I believe that's a win :sweet:

ask for gold chromed C-3PO. Maybe you'd get lucky they got a couple hiding somewhere. You could get a few sealed Shadow ArF trooper in a trade from a single shiny droid.

ask for gold chromed C-3PO. Maybe you'd get lucky they got a couple hiding somewhere. You could get a few sealed Shadow ArF trooper in a trade from a single shiny droid.

It has to be a 'fig that's currently in production.

I ended up getting two posters. I had to call in because my original order didn't include the minifig, so the minifig and the poster were shipped separately. The other one came with the Tantive IV.

Well I bought Fallingwater, as I pretty much have all the current SW sets except the AT-AT, Tantive IV, Death Star and Cad Bane's thing: none of which were appealing enough to fork out for just to get a black clone fig. It did still get added to the order though, then went to backordered and today I got a mail saying they're sending a Boba Fett Keyring instead.

I'm not too fussed though, I'm more looking forward to the Jack Sparrow one that comes with preordering the Lego PotC game.

And the oddness continues. I got my Boba Fett keyring a few weeks ago and was perfectly happy with that, after all I didn't even get a Star Wars set, so could hardly complain about a free keyring and poster. So imagine my surprise to find a small parcel in the mail today from Lego containing none other than a Shadow ARF Trooper fig. It's like Christmas has come early!

I ordered the death star within the first 5 mins the sale went live, I did get my shadow arf but I did not get my poster.

No excuse for them to run out of stock when I was prob one of the very first people to order, But I did send an email and they sent me one

Apparently these posters are limited edition too? XD Mine was like 222/23500 or something sorta cool either way.

Looks like those who ordered online got low numbered poster as yours the third time I've seen poster numbered under 300. Mine is in the 20,000 range (left it somewhere, can't find it atm) and it was from LEGO store locally. Which would suggest LEGO stores got higher numbered posters.