Sign in to follow this  
rhymer

What ever happened to Dino Attack?

They would've done well to just make like the heads and wings <insert that tiresome argument>, with the rest of the bodies on par with the dino in the green X-Pod.

How awkward seeing 1-piece action figures getting attacked by bricky Lego men.

I admit I was happy to see the "violent" aspects emerging. A good guess is that the line was (in America anyway) market research to see how the public / mentally retarded parents groups took to more serious, non-insulting Lego weaponry.

Dino Attack was a decent line, good vehicles (exept the "tank").

but those Galidory dinos really turned me off. If they went with brick\bionicle fusion like the Vikings I probably would've liked it a whole lot more.

If they were to reboot the line brick built dinos and more vehicles I'd like to see more. If they were to keep with the current formula maybe they should just leave it dead.

They would've done well to just make like the heads and wings <insert that tiresome argument>, with the rest of the bodies on par with the dino in the green X-Pod.

How awkward seeing 1-piece action figures getting attacked by bricky Lego men.

I admit I was happy to see the "violent" aspects emerging. A good guess is that the line was (in America anyway) market research to see how the public / mentally retarded parents groups took to more serious, non-insulting Lego weaponry.

You're my new best friend. GunControl is non-existant in the DinoAttack Line. It was very violent. When I first saw it, I was like "What is going on with Lego?!"

What is going on ? Mmhh, you should watch Lord of War, and you'll understand *sweet*

Back on the line itself, TLC us always telling us "kids want vehicules". Hence a line based only on vehicules.

I guess we now see the results. The line wasn't bad, but I guess they could have put smaller vehicules and addsome small hideouts. After all, that's what made the pirate line so popular !

Jipay and pirates :-| :-P

During Lego's golden age, they released smaller set encompassing vehicles, scenery and kind of hideouts !! Pirate was a line that did it but was definitly NOT the only line and far from it !! There was CC, City, Adventurers...

EDIT: what really made the majority of the line useless (apart the 2 smaller sets) is their oversized scale !! That was ridiculous !! You could NOT use the 3 big vehicles elswhere !! Those were totally useless sets (apart loads of dark red parts !!)

That scling problem created this line's doom ;-)

*yoda*

I've seen Lord of War, speaks many truths.

And the vehicles are rather big, I look at my tank, which by the way, allows totally to have one of those humongous "T.Rexes" to either bite you or breath superheated gases upon you, and, its just...weird, I mean, if they had followed the idea that made MadThunder from Zoids, which is a big mobile command vehicle, but at least its covered, it would have been better.

As for the Jeep thing...I'd buy it for the Coelopysids, and build a square ship out of the jeep.

a little off topic, but i think batman may also suffer from oversized vehicles. i'm talking specifically about the batmobile and the batwing. way larger compared to the villian's vehicles.

looking at the batcave it suffers similar fate as well with the batsled about 2-3 times larger than the penguin sub.

my biggest gripe is with the batwing. way too big. way too ugly. i like sleek looking, agile, little fighter jet type thing. it should be no bigger than the joker copter. i think c3's remake looked a lot better.