Masked Builder

[MOC] Surviving The Altitude

gallery_101_23_281.gif

img_3531.jpg

Mission Log:

We lost several or the officers who managed to abandon ship with us because of the altitude. We've managed to hang on thanks to our helmets. My squad and I we ordered to move out of the rock fields and down to the surface. Apparently the locals weren't to happy about that........

img_3532.jpg

img_3534.jpg

img_3536.jpg

img_3542.jpg

img_3538.jpg

img_3543.jpg

Yup more floating rocks. Boy these MOCs are so unstable I'm about ready to chuck them out the window! Though they do have a very nice effect. What do you guys think of my bridge technique?

Built April 2011

Flickr

Brickshelf (when moderated)

I agree, you really nailed the forced-perspective shot this time. The tilted staircase for the bridge is quite clever, and I also love the built of that mini-dragon. Wait, there are dragons in the SW universe?

Wait, there are dragons in the SW universe?

This is a CW vig, right? Wait until Season 7 or so and no one will think anything of it. They'll probably think Masked is a genius for predicting it. :tongue:

EDIT: That was a joke. I'm not trying to bash CW with it.

Edited by Brickdoctor

Upon seeing the title of this thread I honestly expected an MOC depicting Padme's ridiculously comical "We've got to get to that hangar" scene from Clones.

All hail the mighty krayt dragons of Tatooine... :wink:

Another AWESOME MOC 'Masked Builder', this one you have totally nailed it....great photography does wonders eh ? Your best effort yet.....keep them comming and may the brick be with you ! :grin:

The minigun looks good. And it's too bad you're giving up on the floating rock, it would look great if the top wasn't so flat. But at least you got a lot of use out of it :tongue:

Thanks guys! Glad you like it.

Apparently so. :laugh:

This is a CW vig, right? Wait until Season 7 or so and no one will think anything of it. They'll probably think Masked is a genius for predicting it. :tongue:

I wish. :tongue:

Wow really nice perspective. Maybe you can put some plants on that green baseplate?

I thought about it but didn't have time.