Oky

May the Forth Be With You 2011

I'm having the same problem. The website is really slow, and I accidently emptied my cart while trying to get through the process, so I'm trying again.

I'm having the same problem. The website is really slow, and I accidently emptied my cart while trying to get through the process, so I'm trying again.

did you order only sw sets?

did you order only sw sets?

Yes. I'm only trying to order the JSF. I can't stay up much longer waiting for this to work , I'm falling asleep!

With all this talk of the Shadow ARF not being on the invoice, I'm thinking it's because of quantity. But I could be wrong, I never have order with a promo fig before.

Guess I

ll try it with only one SW set...

Hmm dont know what to tell you guys. I am always leery about online deals. I prefer to go to a physical store. Although off topic, a couple years back there was an exclusive toy that was only available via a Japanese toy website. It went on sale and thanks to my Verizon Fios connection I was able to penetrate thru the internet and place an order. I heard rumors from my friends who knew people in Japan that could not even get thru the website to place an order. It took me over an hour of constantly re-freshing the site. I was in Pittsburgh, PA and I got thru. The $200 toy immediately fetched over $800-$1000 on ebay. I kept mine as my friend's wife went back to Japan for her sister's wedding it was perfect timing since I could only ship the item to an address in Japan. She hand carried it back from Japan for me.

Anyway, I say place the order and then call in the morning to confirm with Lego S@H.

Well I just ordered my first SW Lego sets! Ended up getting the At-At and Xwing so I had more than enough to get the Arf Fig. Not sure what I'll do with that, probably just sell it, but it's free so I couldn't pass it up.

BTW, how stupid is it that I'm really crossing my fingers I win that Falcon!! LOL!

Yes. I'm only trying to order the JSF. I can't stay up much longer waiting for this to work , I'm falling asleep!

I had the same problem. I just placed the order and I will check later to see if they have it corrected.

Glad I waited, I only spend 12 of my 76 bucks on SW, and got it. Hope it works.

Well I just ordered my first SW Lego sets! Ended up getting the At-At and Xwing so I had more than enough to get the Arf Fig. Not sure what I'll do with that, probably just sell it, but it's free so I couldn't pass it up.

BTW, how stupid is it that I'm really crossing my fingers I win that Falcon!! LOL!

Win the Falcon?

Win the Falcon?

All North American buyers are automatically entered to win a copy of a first-edition 10179.

I ordered a little while ago, and just received my order confirmation email while writing this post, and it (along with my checkout page) shows the Shadow ARF Trooper as part of my order (albeit with no mention of the poster), so I'm hopeful. It appears I'm getting the minifigure (and poster?) as well as free shipping despite the fact that not only do Star Wars items make up only $46.98 of my $76.97 order, but the remainder of it is a preorder item (the first Master Builder Academy set) that won't even ship at the same time as the rest of it.

Beats me; I know I'm desperately hoping I'll win it, myself...

I ordered a little while ago, and just received my order confirmation email while writing this post, and it (along with my checkout page) shows the Shadow ARF Trooper as part of my order (albeit with no mention of the poster), so I'm hopeful. It appears I'm getting the minifigure (and poster?) as well as free shipping despite the fact that not only do Star Wars items make up only $46.98 of my $76.97 order, but the remainder of it is a preorder item (the first Master Builder Academy set) that won't even ship at the same time as the rest of it.

What did you get with the Master Builder Academy?

When I want to order 3 lego potc sets, they say I qualify for the lego free arc trooper, and if I want to add him. Do you think I'll get it then, because I didnt buy any sw sets.

I ordered the tantive IV and didn't see any mention of the minifig. I got the free shipping and the set discount but nothing about the minifig? I ordered from the US store. Should I be worried?

I had the same thing, I stayed up (and almost fell asleep) until the promo started and I could order with discount/no shipping costs but there was no mentioning (or checked box) of the promo figure black ARF trooper. This morning I read your post and checked my order, then I checked S&H to find out if it was possible to add them to the cart. I was shocked it was, because I hadnt! :cry_sad:

I just called with S&H (a very nice belgium lady) and they were most helpful and have added them to my orders since I qualified for the promotional action. :cry_happy:

So I would suggest everyone in doubt to call, S&H is most helpful - they havent let me down.

Big compliments TLC! :thumbup:

I'm in the UK and although there was a button for me to click at the checkout stage which I duly clicked, there is no mention of the poster or the minifig on my order.

Like Future74 I decided to give S@H a quick call and spoke to a very friendly lady. She told me that due to the huge volume of customers the Lego website was experiencing currently they were having some issues with the sytem adding the minifig notification to the order. She believed this would be fixed later today. She went on to say that it should automatically be added to my order but would check later and give me a call.

This is the first time I have called Lego and the service was excellent, I wish every customer service centre was like this!

I'm in the UK and although there was a button for me to click at the checkout stage which I duly clicked, there is no mention of the poster or the minifig on my order.

Like Future74 I decided to give S@H a quick call and spoke to a very friendly lady. She told me that due to the huge volume of customers the Lego website was experiencing currently they were having some issues with the sytem adding the minifig notification to the order. She believed this would be fixed later today. She went on to say that it should automatically be added to my order but would check later and give me a call.

This is the first time I have called Lego and the service was excellent, I wish every customer service centre was like this!

I'm having the same problems here in the Netherlands: I was able to check the circle for adding the ARF to my order (AT-AT), I was able to convert a couple of VIP points into an extra discount off the order and i could see the catalog code for the figure (NLSA) but after confirming my order, no more signs of the minifig added to my order! Strange is also that the print I made of the checkout DOES show the VIP points cash subtracted (not the minifig though), but now, when I log in on Lego.com and check my order status, I can't see that VIP points have been used in this order or that a bonus minifig was added: it just shows the regular (discounted) AT-AT price and nothing else!

Also, I made my order over an hour ago, and yet I have had no e-mail confirmation of the order. Ah well, good to know I just need to wait a bit longer.

Edited by Alldarker

^ I made my order a little over three hours ago and haven't had my email yet either. However this isn't something to be concerned about as it usually takes a few hours. :wink:

Well, I was up around 6:30am anyway (thanks to the lovely little boys) so I ordered a couple of sets. The ARF figure was not listed during checkout but did show at the end, and on the email confirmation.

(I was a bit surprised - and a little embarrassed - to realise that we already have almost all of the current wave of sets! :blush: )

I had the same problem, ordered a couple of star wars sets to get to the limit, and no mention of the minifig or poster.

It was though a "special code" mentionned when i ordered, but it is not mentioned on the order details.

Just called Lego service center, and will call me back as they experience a lot of traffic and problems...

I'm kinda happy that such un-exciting promotion helped me not to ruin my finances any more.

I already have the Swamp Speeder, JSF and Tantive. Cad Bane's Speeder and AT-AT are out of my interest range, and well the Dropship just wasn't low enough to be worth getting (my oppinion of course).

To sum it up - gotta love when you can resist buying LEGO! It just doesn't happen every day. :tongue:

Cheers

Im kind of dissapointed as even though I have all those sets

they are not as reduced as I persumed they would be.

thanks

legojazzbricks

I picked up the Tantive, really just to get the ARF. It's not a set I am especially excited about, at least, not with the discount they offered. Regardless - another day, another LEGO purchase!