XimenaPaulina

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season 4 Discussion

I was thinking that too. I would love a Raako Hardin minifig, and an Eval fig. Also, that preview for the next episode was really cool. I love all the different bounty hunters. I wonder if Embo will survive?

Hardeen would be easy; just a new head-print.

Eval's head could be reused for Osi Sobeck. (Or vice-versa)

Great episode if you ask me.

I enjoyed and thought this was a really good episode. I like how Palpatine is manipulating Anakin and feeding into his anger. I really think this is what's needed to bridge the gap in Anakins journey towards the dark side.

To go ahead and settle the Cad Bane breathing tube reason.

"He also utilized removable[41] cybernetic breathing tubes that were embedded in his cheekbones;[4] they were directly connected to his windpipe,[7] allowing him to work freely in the harshest atmospheres without the need for additional protection." - Wookieepedia

I think maybe they should have done a reverse-able head with and without breathing tubes.

Well, I think that the fig was released before TCW removed the tubes, and I don't think that TLG really reads about this stuff.

"He also utilized removable[41] cybernetic breathing tubes that were embedded in his cheekbones;[4] they were directly connected to his windpipe,[7] allowing him to work freely in the harshest atmospheres without the need for additional protection." - Wookieepedia

If they're "embedded in his cheekbones" and "directly connected to his windpipe" I really can't see how they would be very "removable". Or is there something about Duros anatomy I'm missing here?

If they're "embedded in his cheekbones" and "directly connected to his windpipe" I really can't see how they would be very "removable". Or is there something about Duros anatomy I'm missing here?

He is Borg :grin:, speculation is futile.

I'll take that clip for what it is. It was kind of a given that a scene like that would take place. I'm just disappointed that it didn't show us more of the action we can expect in The Box.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

Why Filoni? Why do you have to take all the cool quotes from OT, alter them a little bit, and make them sound SO WRONG? :angry:

I like the arc so far, I hope it stays as good as it is. That Box episode sounds interesting, but the plot seems pretty predictable to me. But I like that they make episodes with more dark Anakin and less Jedi heroism and involving a criminal setting.

But does anyone have any idea why the Jedi didn't tell Anakin about the plan? I mean, it's not like he was involved at all or like he couldn't keep a secret, so I don't see any risk in telling him. Sounds like completely unnecessary secretiveness to me. :sceptic:

I like the arc so far, I hope it stays as good as it is. That Box episode sounds interesting, but the plot seems pretty predictable to me. But I like that they make episodes with more dark Anakin and less Jedi heroism and involving a criminal setting.

But does anyone have any idea why the Jedi didn't tell Anakin about the plan? I mean, it's not like he was involved at all or like he couldn't keep a secret, so I don't see any risk in telling him. Sounds like completely unnecessary secretiveness to me. :sceptic:

That was clarified in the first part of the story. Anakin's reaction to Obi Wan's death was a nessecary part of the plan to make everyone believe that Obi Wan is really dead.

Because Obi, Mace, and Yoda knew exactly that Hayden Christensen Anakin can't act for life, so they had to truly make him believe Obi was dead. :wink:

And yes, the Box episode does sound predictable, but hopefully I'm wrong.

By the way, the Rebel Bloggers' review of the last episode is up.

Because Obi, Mace, and Yoda knew exactly that Hayden Christensen Anakin can't act for life, so they had to truly make him believe Obi was dead. :wink:

Well, I got that, but frankly, it's not like any bad guy of importance actually watched his reaction to his death, and they could tell him right after, and honestly, even I could act well enough to fake some kind of reaction to the death of a friend. And even if he can't act and even if the Seperatists were closely watching his reaction to the death of Obi-Wan, it's still not like there would be an unique reaction everyone could predict which Anakin would never be able to fake, as not even the Jedi counsil was able to presage his anger, so every possible watcher couldn't if he was acting badly or simply being a apathetic person. :sceptic:

But I'm just being nitpicky here, since the overall episode really wasn't that bad. :grin:

Well, I got that, but frankly, it's not like any bad guy of importance actually watched his reaction to his death, and they could tell him right after, and honestly, even I could act well enough to fake some kind of reaction to the death of a friend. And even if he can't act and even if the Seperatists were closely watching his reaction to the death of Obi-Wan, it's still not like there would be an unique reaction everyone could predict which Anakin would never be able to fake, as not even the Jedi counsil was able to presage his anger, so every possible watcher couldn't if he was acting badly or simply being a apathetic person. :sceptic:

But I'm just being nitpicky here, since the overall episode really wasn't that bad. :grin:

Well, I think that we have to accept the explanation given by TCW. Besides that, I find that it doesn't fit well to Anakin's personality to fake a reaction. He's more the type to give in to his feelings and to what he thinks is right.

Usually, the human attention is caught by events that do not fit to our explicit or implicit expectations. So of course noone looks at Anakin's reaction to evaluate the truth of the rumor of Obi Wan's death. But a casual observer might have realized that Anakin did not behave like implicitly expected.

Edited by Brickadeer

I have to agree, Anakin's reaction couldn't have been faked. Having him truly believe that Obi-Wan was dead was the right way to go about it. We've all seen how badly he acts out certain roles. Specifically during the Kadavo/Slavers arc. The way he interacted with the Queen was pretty pathetic.

I haven't rewatched the episode but from what I remember, the tone in which he talked to the Queen seemed very awkward. Especially when he was complimenting her.

Perhaps a bit stilted, but that has happened before when noone was acting.

"Now, if you will excuse me, I will retire." - Padmé Amidala, Episode II

Edited by Legoman273

Let's not forget "You are in my very soul, tormenting me," or "The oppression of the Sith will never return". :sick: Of course, the fanon explanation is that this is how Prequel-era Jedi tend to speak. :sadnew:

I was really hoping that the Bounty Hunters would be fighting each other inside the Box instead of just trying to make it through. Even when they began, I was expecting them to be hitting and pushing each other to get the better of each other. It was still an interesting episode. Hopefully the finale of this arc will be worth the wait.

I was really hoping that the Bounty Hunters would be fighting each other inside the Box instead of just trying to make it through. Even when they began, I was expecting them to be hitting and pushing each other to get the better of each other. It was still an interesting episode. Hopefully the finale of this arc will be worth the wait.

I agree with you, but in the end Embo actually choked the guy who invented the Holo disguise thing for stealing a bounty. Embo one, others nil... :laugh:

This was a fairly good episode, better compared to others, but I think that it's nice to get the villan's POV in this. Bane is a good charcter, this arc has really given his character more depth. What I think will happen is the plot fails (obviously) and Moralo will definitatly die, Bane will most likely kill him. Bane and Embo won't die, they'll A) escape or B) get captured. It'd suck if Embo died, but if Bane died it would be a nice plot twist. I don't hate Bane, but since Filoni killed Fives it's time for the bad guys to lose someone.

Edited by KisKatona