Rob Klingberg

Maersk Train Arrives

My Lego Store had a limit of 1 since they only got in around 20 copies. I snagged 1 and ordered 1 thru Shop At home.

Roob

I'd love to see pics of this.

Roger that. I need to find a few droid arms so I can finish off the hand rails and do a bit more tweaking.

I've also got to see if I can find the bits to do the subfloor detail (the thing between the two bogies). For the moment I've just transplanted the pieces from under the yellow cargo train loco which actually looks fine but I'll see if I can find the parts to make it look as original as possible.

Should have some shots up later today.

:classic: :classic:

In case anyone is interested, I just managed to get one in the UK Milton Keynes Lego shop, they had several on the shelf and the girl serving said they had plenty left in stock. The display one in the window looked great, just got to save up for a couple more now!

I think it is interesting that Amazon offered what is supposedly a niche set right from the start. If my memory serves, I think it was a few months after release that Amazon offered the Emerald Night. And Amazon appears to have a significant supply of 10219 in stock. Someone at Amazon or Lego is seeing to it that the initial sales bump is captured before TRU lists the set. This is the way to go for Lego if they want to increase their margins on lower volume products.

I ordered mine on release day and I'm still eagerly awaiting its arrival, although I am hopeful it will come today.

Its still showing as Available Now on S@H in the UK, which is making me want to part with more of my hard earned cash for another one.

Went to Lego store day of release . Had sold out in an hour . Ordered 2 through the store . Got email on sunday that they shipped. :grin: Cant wait for them to arrive .

odd went to s@h today and its available, so I ordered. Lets see if I get an email saying its on back order :hmpf_bad:

I am hoping that some of our esteemed collegues will scan and submit the instruction booklets.

Has anyone found the instructions on the internet yet?

Ordered mine Saturday, hope to avoid the backorder thing, we'll see if it ships or not. So far nada.

It appears mine has shipped. Woohoo!

odd went to s@h today and its available, so I ordered. Lets see if I get an email saying its on back order :hmpf_bad:

Well got an email today saying its shipped. now the long wait starts

Edited by amity498

I grabbed one from my local B&M store on Friday morning, there were a couple others also buying the set as well. I will be picking up another one sometime in the near future.

Ordered one from S&H on Friday, now to wait for it to arrive.

I wanted to order 3, but decided to be good and only got the one :sadnew:

Lots of building in my future, just got the Passenger Train and now I have Maersk Train order along with Diagon Alley. Don't know when I'll find time.

I picked up one in store on Friday and had them order me two more while I was there. It shipped Friday night and I received it today! Interesting to note that the package came from Michigan rather than Kentucky/Tennessee (I can't remember) where it usually comes from.

Well, my two copies from S@H UK shipped today, despite being told by customer services that it would be backordered until May! Really happy :)

Without my knowledge, my wife ordered a Maersk Train and I did not know about it until it arrived today. :cry_happy:

I love my wife, Daveena! :wub: