Rob Klingberg

Maersk Train Arrives

So in addition to the Me-Models announcement today, the Maersk train arrives. A great day for Lego train fans!

Anyone bought a Maersk set yet today? I'm planning to head over to the Lego store at the Mall of America in Minnesota in 45 minutes to see if they have them on the shelves!

--Rob

No.. ordered one last night. I live fairly close to a LEGO store, but can't always find the time to get there. If I manage to, I'll rummage through the CMFs and wait for the train. I wouldn't have been able to put it together for some time anyway.

Has anyone been to Legoland CA since yesterday and seen them on the shelf? If so, I may take a little drive.....(been a little disappointed in the stock at The Big Shop lately, by the way)

As I said in the Maersk train topic, I visited the Lego store in Copenhagen a couple of weeks ago, and they said they wouldn't get the trains in stock until late April, even though it's released via S@H today. I don't know why, but I would imagine it'll be a similar story with other Lego stores in other parts of the world.

Did order one through S@H today, though, and I can't wait for it to arrive!

Anyone bought a Maersk set yet today?

Bought 3 copies, I'm looking forward it arriving in the mail.

VICTORY! Had to fight my way through throngs of parents and kids :blush: , but I got my two sets!

Check out all the beautiful boxes on the shelf....

Mall of America Lego Store Photo 1:

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0098009/photos/29523889@N04/5579907022/

Mall of America Lego Store Photo 2:

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0092009/photos/29523889@N04/5579907062/

It's going to be a fun weekend!

--Rob

Nice one, RK. Very jealous.

I've just been checking the inventory and instructions to see if I can build one in different colours with parts I already have. I might just be able to do it.

Feel like buying a few more and shipping to Australia?

:classic: :classic:

Waiting for a (couple of, come to think of it) paycheck(s) first. Silly things like car payments and student loans are getting in the way.

I'm actually looking to order the Passenger Train and train station first.

I ran down to my local store this morning, picked up 2 sets. I was the only one in the store, no lines.

Also this months special is spend $75 and get a small PAB cup free, so if you have a store local, don't forget to ask about it.

Edited by Veeb0rg

Yep, got 2 and 2 PAB cups. Not much good on the wall though, especially since 8 bins were taken with Hero Factory junk :( And a handful of series 4 figs that I haven't opened yet...

Yep, got 2 and 2 PAB cups. Not much good on the wall though, especially since 8 bins were taken with Hero Factory junk :( And a handful of series 4 figs that I haven't opened yet...

yeah they were just putting out the hero factory stuff.

I ended up grabbin 4 s4 packs as well, since I was there and all.

I am so incredibly envious of you guys who have a Lego store nearby... I would give so much to be so lucky as to have just one in my country. I find it unbelievable that Lego can open dozens of stores in the US, but a single store just across the sea from Denmark? No, sir...

Ordered two (2) from S@H when I saw their email reminder. Now, I have to tell the wife about it.

I got one – yes, one's enough for me :wink: – in the store in Munich (Germany) this afternoon; I wasn't the only one, but it wasn't busier than normal. And I got the free small PaB cup (minimum is 55€ here) which I didn't know about. :)

Looks like I'll have to wait until 4th May until it ships here in the UK. Just was about to order one, but still waiting. Pah!

Not a happy chappy. :angry:

VICTORY! Had to fight my way through throngs of parents and kids :blush: , but I got my two sets!

Check out all the beautiful boxes on the shelf....

Mall of America Lego Store Photo 1:

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0098009/photos/29523889@N04/5579907022/

Mall of America Lego Store Photo 2:

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0092009/photos/29523889@N04/5579907062/

It's going to be a fun weekend!

--Rob

Luky man! :classic:

Have a nice sunday! :tongue:

So in addition to the Me-Models announcement today, the Maersk train arrives. A great day for Lego train fans!

Anyone bought a Maersk set yet today? I'm planning to head over to the Lego store at the Mall of America in Minnesota in 45 minutes to see if they have them on the shelves!

--Rob

I ordered two at Lego Shop@Home this morning....hope to receive them next friday....!!!

Greetz, LegoSjaak

I bought one copy on S@H today. However, I'm not sure if I'll assemble it or not. I sometimes look at my train layout and I have no idea where I should put the Maersk Train as soon as it has arrived. I have only one free siding left, but I'd rather have it at my disposal for the other train stuff I own.

Sorry if this is slightly off topic

This looks like a great train and I wish I had the funds to get it, but I don't, so there's no point wistfully fantasising! On that note, if anyone is buying multiples of this set and doesn't need the minifigures, please can you PM me? I have a perfect MOC in my head using them (and the new torsos are cool!)

Thanks

Matthew

Its also available at Amazon.com...The USA site has it listed with Free Shipping!

Could you please post a link. I couldn't find it when browsing. :cheers:

:classic: :classic: