Sign in to follow this  
Blondie-Wan

The Eurobricks List of Collectible Minifigure Parts

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

A while back our esteemed OCD parts wonk Aanchir posted a request to help him catalog the part ID #s from the various new elements (and old element designs in new molds) in the minifigures line, and I unwisely eagerly stepped up to the plate, doing my best to fill in the gaps in his already amazingly extensive list of part numbers for all the elements (for which numbers could be found) in Series 1 & 2. Clearly encouraged by his initial success in recruiting a sucker to help facilitate his own descent into madness cooperatively contributing to the AFOL community's collective body of knowledge and lore regarding LEGO elements, he recently asked if I'd be willing to do the same for Series 3, and I foolishly agreed jumped at the opportunity. Alas, being a serious procrastinator I have put it off until now, but to make up for lost time I'm going to take a stab at listing not only all the new part numbers I can find in Series 3, but those in Series 4 as well. And I've also realized it'll get lost if posted in the old threads.

Here, then, is an ongoing list of parts found in the minifigures line with their corresponding part ID #s; I'm making it its own discrete post / thread so as to keep from cluttering larger discussions of new series, or bumping an old thread and dragging all the unrelated old posts in conversations no one is presently following to the front of the forum every time we want to update the list. Anyone wishing to contribute to the list is welcome and encouraged to do so; I'll try to update this initial post whenever new information comes up, whether from someone else posting numbers or me finding them on new parts myself. And I'll offer this disclaimer that at some point I may come to my senses and abandon this particular endeavor, at which point someone else will be encouraged to take it up if there's still interest. For now, though, just call me Aanchir's enabler.

So... here we go! Asterisks denote what are essentially new versions of already-existing parts (some identical except for the part number, others having minor sculptural tweaks and deviations from the originals); minifigure names given are those used by LEGO on their product site for the Minifigures line; parts listed

in color have the same part #s as in other sets; this is not complete as I have to abandon it, but I'll return with additional numbers as soon as time permits:

2524 Backpack (Pilot)

30169 Scorpion (Mummy)

46304 Snow Visor (Snowboarder)

64647 Plume (Musketeer)

85947 Squidioid Alien Head (Space Alien)

85974 Glamour Hair (Hula Dancer)

87989 Syringe (Nurse)

87990 Ponytail (Nurse / Tennis Player / Surfer Girl)

87991 Hair (Skater / Surfer / Soccer Player)

87992 Helmet (Robot)

87993 Ray Gun (Spaceman / Space Alien / Space Villain)

87994 3M Bar (Spaceman / Magician / Weightlifter / Space Alien / Space Villain / Viking)

87995 Afro (Circus Clown / Disco Dude)

87996 Horn (Circus Clown)

87997 Pom-Pom (Cheerleader)

87999 Hair/Beard (Caveman)

88001 Club (Caveman)

88408* Swim Fin (Deep Sea Diver)

88409* 2x2 Tile (Nurse / Disco Dude)

88410* Fedora (Cowboy)

88412* Top Hat (Magician / Ringmaster)

88413* Quiver (Forestman / Tribal Hunter)

88415* Helmet (Deep Sea Diver / Snowboarder / Race Car Driver)

88417* SCUBA Tank (Deep Sea Diver)

88418* Long Hair With Headband (Tribal Hunter)

88420* Katana (Ninja / Samurai Warrior)

88422* Skateboard (Skater / Street Skater)

88423* Small Wheels on Axle (Skater / Street Skater)

88425* Hair with Side Part (Magician)

88426* Long Ponytail (Cheerleader / Lifeguard)

88429* Feathers (Tribal Hunter)

88430* Ninja Wrap (Ninja)

88431* Shovel (Zombie)

88432* Turkey Drumstick (Zombie)

88489* Pointed Cap (Forestman)

88510* Helmet (Spaceman / Space Villain) (very hard to read this one; it could be 88570, but I think not)

88630* 1x2 Tile (Demolition Dummy / Traffic Cop)

88631* Wrench (Demolition Dummy)

88646 3x4 Minifigure Base

90301 Maraca (Maraca Man / Hula Dancer)

90307 Sombrero (Maraca Man)

90370 Microphone (Pop Star / Rapper)

90386 Beret (Mime / Artist)

90392 Spartan Helmet (Spartan Warrior)

90394* Bat (Vampire)

90395 Floatation Device (Lifeguard)

90396 Long Wavy Hair (Pop Star)

90397 Surfboard (Surfer / Surfer Girl)

90398 Trophy (Karate Master / Sumo Wrestler / Soccer Player)

90460* Pointed Hat (Witch)

90461* Receding Hair (Karate Master / Vampire)

90462* Nemes Headdress (Pharaoh)

90509 Ski (Skier)

90510* Aviator Cap (Traffic Cop / Pilot)

90512* 1x2x2 Slope Brick (Witch / Kimono Girl)

90514 Ski Pole (Skier)

90541 Beanie (Skier / Street Skater)

91049 Weight (Weightlifter)

91735* Handcuffs (Traffic Cop)

91884 Shield (Spartan Warrior / Viking)

93217 Hair With Bun (Sumo Wrestler / Kimono Girl)

93218 Snowboard (Snowboarder)

93219 Baseball Cap / Trucker Hat (Baseball Player / Rapper)

93221 Boom Box (Rapper)

93222 Fishing Pole (Fisherman / Lawn Gnome)

93223 Beard (Fisherman / Lawn Gnome)

93227* War Bonnet (Tribal Chief)

93228 Gorilla Mask (Gorilla Suit Guy)

93230 Hair With Pointed Ears (Elf / Werewolf)

93551 Palette (Artist)

93553 Fan (Kimono Girl)

93554 Cavalier Hat (Musketeer)

93555 Ice Skate (Ice Skater / Hockey Player)

93557 Sailor Cap (Sailor)

93558 Hair with Elongated Forehead (The Monster)

93560 Sports Helmet (Hockey Player)

93561 Sports Helmet Mask (Hockey Player)

93562 Hair With Flair (Ice Skater)

93563 Mohawk (Punk Rocker)

93564 Electric Guitar (Punk Rocker)

93565* Sports Padding (Hockey Player)

93566 Hazmat suit (Hazmat Guy)

93666 Floppy Hat (Garden Gnome)

Note that for the first block of tweaked molds - all the ones for parts included in the initial 16 minifigures from Series 1 - TLG used a big block of part ID #s from 87989 to 88646, and except for that very last number (88646, the number for the new 3x4 plate / tile used as a display base), there's a neat division somewhere between 88001 and 88408, where all the numbers before it are for totally new pieces debuting in this line, and all the ones after it (except that very last 88646) are for new molds for existing pieces (sometimes with slight re-sculpts, sometimes not). Also, there are several parts neither Aanchir nor I could find part ID#s on. Some of these do have what I believe to be mold numbers - numbers which indicate which specific mold out of several molds molded that particular part (I hope someone will be good enough to correct me if I'm wrong!) Some parts with such numbers do also have a notice like "© 2009 LEGO," though this isn't on all of them, either. Notably, the Elf's longbow has a LEGO copyright and a number below that, but it's so tough to read I can't even be sure of how many digits there are, and whether it's the part number or one of those mold numbers. Perhaps more notably, the Explorer's binoculars have a "LEGO" notice as well - nothing unusual there, except that the 'regular' version of this part doesn't, so there's a visible difference between the part here and its counterpart in regular sets even though they're the same shape and neither version has an engraved part number.

Starting with Series 3, some existing parts have the same part numbers in this line as they do in other sets; I'll try to indicate these in green or something, though I may miss some if they have numbers outside 8xxxx or 9xxxx (I'm probably not going to look up every single one of these). And as I noted in the other threads, I sometimes use the functional magnifying glass that comes with the Explorer (and Sleuth?) to read the part numbers on some of the other elements.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Wow, kudos to you, that's a good list.

I would not have thought to get the numbers for those special pieces. I don't know if I'll ever use it, but thank you if I do.

I had to stop working on it late last night, but as noted I intend to add more to it; I should have some more elements on it within a day or so.

Could a mod change the title to "The Amazingly Useful, Life-Changing EB List of Minifigure Elements," please? I'd be appreciative. I wanted something longer but didn't know how much would get cut off, and I don't seem to have an option to change the title myself.

I had to stop working on it late last night, but as noted I intend to add more to it; I should have some more elements on it within a day or so.

"Within a day," "within a month"... same thing, right? :blush::wink: Apologies for the delay in updating, but I do intend to get to it this week if I can.

I'm a bit surprised Aanchir hasn't checked into this thread yet. I hope my gentle ribbing in the initial post didn't put him off. :look: Aanchir, if you're reading this... any comments? Additions? Corrections? Criticism?

"Within a day," "within a month"... same thing, right? :blush::wink: Apologies for the delay in updating, but I do intend to get to it this week if I can.

I'm a bit surprised Aanchir hasn't checked into this thread yet. I hope my gentle ribbing in the initial post didn't put him off. :look: Aanchir, if you're reading this... any comments? Additions? Corrections? Criticism?

Well, the elf's bow's number seems to start with the numbers "932" 93213, maybe? It's pretty much impossible for me to read even with the explorer's magnifying glass, especially since both the bow and the magnifying glass are fairly dusty. The Kimono Girl's fan has a similarly-illegible number printed on it. Others are legible, though:

93551 Palette (Artist)

93558 Hair with Elongated Forehead (Monster)

Also, there are a number of parts now available in LDD, so here are their IDs:

87989 Syringe (Nurse)

87993 Ray Gun (Spaceman, Space Alien, Space Villain)

87994 3M Bar (Spaceman, Space Alien, Space Villain, Viking)

87996 Horn (Clown)

88001 Club (Caveman)

Hope these help! In the meantime, I also hope we can find a way to read the ID numbers on the elf's bow and kimono girl's fan; those things are crazy small.

Well, the elf's bow's number seems to start with the numbers "932" 93213, maybe? It's pretty much impossible for me to read even with the explorer's magnifying glass, especially since both the bow and the magnifying glass are fairly dusty. The Kimono Girl's fan has a similarly-illegible number printed on it. Others are legible, though:

93551 Palette (Artist)

93558 Hair with Elongated Forehead (Monster)

Also, there are a number of parts now available in LDD, so here are their IDs:

87989 Syringe (Nurse)

87993 Ray Gun (Spaceman, Space Alien, Space Villain)

87994 3M Bar (Spaceman, Space Alien, Space Villain, Viking)

87996 Horn (Clown)

88001 Club (Caveman)

Hope these help! In the meantime, I also hope we can find a way to read the ID numbers on the elf's bow and kimono girl's fan; those things are crazy small.

Thanks for that info! I can't run LDD currently, alas, so whenever you (or anyone else) can relay info on part ID #s that come from there, it'll be helping with something I can't do myself just yet.

I did mention the difficulty in reading the number on the Elf's bow in my initial post (and I was looking at it without any dust on it or the Explorer's magnifying glass); perhaps a bigger magnifying glass would do it...

Speaking of the Explorer, I did just notice one accessory mold detail I hadn't previously. Though the Explorer's binoculars don't have a part # engraved on them, they do have one of those "©LEGO" notices, which other sets' version of the binoculars does not. I hadn't noticed this difference before because I haven't been digging around in my inventory for a "non-MF" version of every element that has a counterpart in the MF line to compare them; I'd just been looking for numbers on the MF parts. I just happened to have my Series 2 minifigures in the same case as a bunch of elements I'd gotten from the Build-A-Minifigure kiosks in some LEGO Stores, though, and happened to have gotten binocs with a couple of those, and just happened to see these different binoculars side-by-side.

I've added that information plus the additional numbers you've provided to the original post, though there are still others I haven't gotten to from Series 4 yet; I do plan to check out additional new parts and add the numbers eventually (I swear!).

Thanks for that info! I can't run LDD currently, alas, so whenever you (or anyone else) can relay info on part ID #s that come from there, it'll be helping with something I can't do myself just yet.

I did mention the difficulty in reading the number on the Elf's bow in my initial post (and I was looking at it without any dust on it or the Explorer's magnifying glass); perhaps a bigger magnifying glass would do it...

Speaking of the Explorer, I did just notice one accessory mold detail I hadn't previously. Though the Explorer's binoculars don't have a part # engraved on them, they do have one of those "©LEGO" notices, which other sets' version of the binoculars does not. I hadn't noticed this difference before because I haven't been digging around in my inventory for a "non-MF" version of every element that has a counterpart in the MF line to compare them; I'd just been looking for numbers on the MF parts. I just happened to have my Series 2 minifigures in the same case as a bunch of elements I'd gotten from the Build-A-Minifigure kiosks in some LEGO Stores, though, and happened to have gotten binocs with a couple of those, and just happened to see these different binoculars side-by-side.

I've added that information plus the additional numbers you've provided to the original post, though there are still others I haven't gotten to from Series 4 yet; I do plan to check out additional new parts and add the numbers eventually (I swear!).

Keep in mind that a part being modled slightly differently doesn't mean it's a new part. Just compare 2x2 tiles in your collection-- you're bound to find a couple with different engraving but the same part number. I have a few variations just among my Space Police III sets here at college.

However, I expect the the explorer's binoculars are indeed a new part, since they have a significant difference from older part numbers. The insides of the eyeholes are flat rather than hollowed-out-- something I prefer since it makes it look less like he has cartoon eyes (although some people might have good use for the cartoon-eye-looking ones in MOCs, such as for robots).

I was just able to take a fresh look at the Kimono Girl's fan-- it seems like it's 93558. It's actually easier to read it this way than to read it with the Explorer's magnifying glass-- you just have to hold it under a bright light at an angle where the contours are easier to see. The elf's longbow is still difficult, but I think it looks like 93215. When you mark it in the list, probably better to do so without calling it a new version of an old part, since it seems like it might fulfill a significantly different purpose.

Lastly, I got the sailor a while back but forgot to check his parts. His spyglass doesn't seem to have a number, but his hat's part 93557. I'm going out tonight, so I might try and pick up some more minifigures. If so, I'll tell you any new part numbers I find.

I used Control + F, and I couldn't find the Artist's paintbrush. I may have not been careful enough though.

I used Control + F, and I couldn't find the Artist's paintbrush. I may have not been careful enough though.

That's because there's no part number embossed on it.

Speaking of parts that are missing, I just thought to check Bricklink, and sure enough they do have the part numbers for some of the brand-new parts. Bricklink's not always reliable with part numbers, but when a part is the first of its kind and Bricklink has an actual ID number for that design (rather than a placeholder), it's generally a reliable source.

The Ice Skater's hair is listed as 93552.

The Kimono Girl's fan is listed as 93553. This is slightly different from the 93558 I read, but in this case I trust Bricklink's assessment more than my own. On a second glance 93553 seems more likely.

The Garden Gnome's hat is listed as 93666.

The Punk Rocker's hair is listed as 93563.

The Monster's hair is listed as 93556. I actually have this fig, and the number is plainly legible, so I don't know why I didn't give you this number before.

Didn't end up finding any more Series 4 minifigures to buy for myself, so this is all I can provide for now. But the list is doing really well as-is.

EDIT: The Werewolf's bone is part 93160, and it should be noted it's the same part number that appears on the one on Lord Garmadon from the Ninjago theme-- therefore, it is not a design native to the collectible minifigures line.

Edited by Aanchir

Amazingly useful and life-changing as this list may be ( :wink: ), I've had to edit the title so that we can see what it's actually about!

If you mean the hockey armor, is this really a new piece? I thought it was the same as in the NHL set (except for the printing of course):

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/3578-1

Nice catch! That does look like the same piece, though I'm not able to compare them directly (aside from being away from all my LEGO at the moment I'm writing this, I don't have any of those hockey sets, and didn't know about those pieces until now). I'll provisionally add an asterisk to the collectible minifigure part's listing to indicate it's a new mold of an extant piece.

Just collecting all the ones you don't have listed yet, including those I've mentioned in previous posts:

93227 War Bonnet (Tribal Chief)

93553 Fan (Kimono Girl)

93557 Cap (Sailor)

93563 Mohawk (Punk Rocker)

93564 Electric Guitar (Punk Rocker)

93666 Floppy Hat (Garden Gnome)

Additionally, Bricklink lists the hair from the Ice Skater as 93552 rather than 93562. Care to check the real thing and find out which is correct?

If Blondie-Wan doesn't beat me to it, I'll add those to the first post tomorrow.

It'd be nice to get some thumbnail pictures to go with these; that'll be a long-term project though.

Just collecting all the ones you don't have listed yet, including those I've mentioned in previous posts:

Oops. :blush: Finally getting to that now (and I should be able to add others soon; I do have all the figures from all four series, but it can sometimes take me a while to check out the part numbers, as you've undoubtedly surmised).

Additionally, Bricklink lists the hair from the Ice Skater as 93552 rather than 93562. Care to check the real thing and find out which is correct?

Shall do!

Hey, Blondie-Wan! Great news! LEGO Customer Service at some point upgraded their site so that there are pages for each part that describe the color, DesignID, and ElementID of the parts. This means that we can now find Design IDs for Collectible Minifigure parts much more easily.

You might be surprised that this helps with collectible minifigure parts, but since I obtained set 853195 Brick Calendar I was able to discover that service.LEGO.com does, in fact, have pages for these collectible minifigure parts even if replacement parts aren't offered for the sets themselves. Observe.

So here are all the new Design IDs I have been able to find:

88414* Bow and Arrow (Forestman)

88416* Diving Goggles (Deep Sea Diver)

88419* Revolver (Cowboy)

88585* Torso Assembly

93549 Flask (Crazy Scientist)

93559 Hockey Stick (Hockey Player)

95057 Helmet (Viking)

95319 Sleuth Hat (Detective)

95322 Lizard Helmet (Lizard Suit Guy)

95323 Lizard Tail (Lizard Suit Guy)

95326 Cave Woman Hair (Cave Woman)

95327 Chimpanzee (Zookeeper)

95328 Egyptian Hair (Egyptian Queen)

95330 Axe (Lumberjack)

95342 Royal Guard Hat (Royal Guard)

95673 Gladius (Gladiator)

95674 Bowler (Small Clown)

95676 Gladiator Helmet (Gladiator)

95678 Fur Hood (Ice Fisherman)

96204 Boxing Helmet (Boxer)

96207 Violin Case (Gangster)

30174 Samurai Armor (Samurai)

30175 Samurai Helmet (Samurai)

50231 Cape (Spartan Warrior, Elf)

62699 Crazy Hair (Crazy Scientist)

88704 Whip (Ringmaster)

Mind adding these to the list? Thanks in advance.

Will do, and I apologize for not keeping up with it the last few months. Darn real life seems to get in the way of my LEGO time... :blush: I'm actually posting at work right now and updating the first post with the IDs in numerical order and all will probably take just an eensy bit more time than I can snatch for myself here and there while I'm working, so I'll do it a little later, but I will do it shortly (I swear!).

88585* Torso Assembly

Whoa, that's interesting - it's the first official confirmation I've seen of any of the core, standard minifigure elements (head, torso assembly, hips/legs assembly) having new design IDs for this line. I wonder if it'll eventually be used outside the line (perhaps if they want to introduce the slight texturing into figures in "regular" sets?). It's perhaps an interesting bit of trivia, if nothing else.

(EDIT:) Wait - is that for "standard" torsos, the "prosthetic arm" variation introduced for Agents villains and reused for the Series 1 Robot, or the new torso with boxing gloves for the Series 5 Boxer?

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Whoa, that's interesting - it's the first official confirmation I've seen of any of the core, standard minifigure elements (head, torso assembly, hips/legs assembly) having new design IDs for this line. I wonder if it'll eventually be used outside the line (perhaps if they want to introduce the slight texturing into figures in "regular" sets?). It's perhaps an interesting bit of trivia, if nothing else.

(EDIT:) Wait - is that for "standard" torsos, the "prosthetic arm" variation introduced for Agents villains and reused for the Series 1 Robot, or the new torso with boxing gloves for the Series 5 Boxer?

That's for standard torso/arm/hand assemblies. Interestingly, while this Design ID seems to apply no matter what color the arms and hands are, legs assemblies have a wide range of design IDs according to service.LEGO.com, even if they are entirely the same color as one another but with different printing. I will someday investigate whether there's any internal logic to this-- for instance, if it has something to do with whether different surfaces of the legs are printed-- or whether every legs assembly in the Collectible Minifigures receives a different Design ID.

Unfortunately, service.LEGO.com probably won't be able to tell us what the design IDs are for the individual parts (arms, hands, etc). Those would be different than the design IDs for the assembled elements. And those are the ones which are probably particular to Chinese production (the torso assembly design IDs are also unique compared to non-Chinese-made torsos, but they don't tell us too much).

Edited by Aanchir

Thanks for the info. And yes, I do still plan to update the list; I just want to add your info plus every additional bit I can get from looking at the parts (I do have each of the figures from all five series now).

I'm debating whether to make a further distinction for parts such as the raygun and the pie that are debuting in this theme but being reused in others. What do you think?