Bonaparte

Eurobricks: Strategic change!

The latest trends have finally arrived on Eurobricks Eurokitties!

So are we going to have Hello Kitty emoticons? Hello Kitty avatars? And can I take the Hello Kitty with the AK-47 as a hint that we're about to experience Killer Hello Kitty Mafia? :sweet:

The latest trends have finally arrived on Eurobricks Eurokitties!

So are we going to have Hello Kitty emoticons? Hello Kitty avatars? And can I take the Hello Kitty with the AK-47 as a hint that we're about to experience Killer Hello Kitty Mafia? :sweet:

I presume a hello kitty mafia game would be the only kind allowed on a hello kitty site.

Strategic change? I say we nominate Hello Kitty for supreme commandership of this site! Go kitty1.gif!

Amazing! Do you guys think there's any chance Megabloks will expand their Hello Kitty line to include HK40K?!? I'm done with Halo, and I could sure go for a new action theme. :wub:

snip!

Aw, c'mon, Halo Kitty sounds much better than HK40K! :wink:

If this was an April Fool's joke, then it worked! i saw all of the pink and was a little confused. To all of the naysayers, take a joke! I think this is great!

I'm on a "Hello Kitty" website, watching American Idol, and playing with Legos. That's my life right now. :wacko:

I love Hello Kitty. Will this be an available or permanent theme?

I'm on a "Hello Kitty" website, watching American Idol, and playing with Legos. That's my life right now. :wacko:

You have good taste my friend.

What a wonderful new theme! The funny thing is I have to log out to see it. When I am logged in I see the Halloween banner. :wacko:

What a wonderful new theme! The funny thing is I have to log out to see it. When I am logged in I see the Halloween banner. :wacko:

I believe that's because you have previously chosen the halloween theme, if you were on the default theme, you'd be pink right now.

I believe that's because you have previously chosen the halloween theme, if you were on the default theme, you'd be pink right now.

Funny, because I had chosen to see the Winter theme instead of the HP one, and yet this one appeared without my changing anything.

Funny, because I had chosen to see the Winter theme instead of the HP one, and yet this one appeared without my changing anything.

Ahh, then I take a step back and have a confused look on my face.

Come on guys, we're not THAT gullible and stupid. :hmpf:

Are we? :oh3:

It's about time you did this. Lego just doesn't understand girls, so I'm glad we are now letting all the females of the world get in on the Eurobricks fun. As for me, I have always had a soft spot for kittens.

I figured it out, thanks for the tips. I am now fully enjoying Hello Kitty in all of her awesome pinkness. :grin:

The thing I like is when you go to forums with their own theme, such as Star Wars or Pirates, it goes back to their theme, then when you come back out, it's a bright pink surprise.

Finally¡

It was about time you realized what people really want.