Bonaparte

Eurobricks: Strategic change!

C'mon BigCam, Dennis was just making fun just like I did with the Village People minifigs. Rest assure that neither Dennis nor I are in any way homophobic. :tongue:

Neither am I, but if there are gay members, they may take offense.

Neither am I, but if there are gay members, they may take offense.

Geez, you Americans are really weird... *oh2*

LGBT's don't get offended by what Dennis & I posted, but by the ultra conservative goverments and laws in a majority of your 50 states.

Geez, you Americans are really weird... *oh2*

LGBT's don't get offended by what Dennis & I posted, but by the ultra conservative goverments and laws in a majority of your 50 states.

51 I think, Lets not spoil the fun with discusions like this, eh.

A gay-themed MOC?!? It's as easy as that... It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A!!! :tongue:

Link to huge image

I changed your deeplink to a simple link. That picture is way too big, man!

Please re-size it and then you can re-deeplink it. Thank you.

LOL! Love it! All we need now is a Hello Kitty contest! :laugh:

Oh, my eyes! All that pink! :wacko:

Eurobricks Announcement: Strategic Change!

Dear members,

The staff concluded there has been enough talk about LEGO (how much can you say about plastic bricks anyway).

From now onwards this site is dedicate to Hello Kitty!

We hope you like our new skin 1.gif

Join me in welcoming Kitty to our site.

- The Eurobricks staff

Wow - I wondered what all the fuzz was about, because I still have the halloween banner on my EB standard settings. :blush:

Then I changed the theme to Hello_Kitty_2010... *huh*:sick:

However - is there a way to automatically update the banner whenever it's changed? Well, I guess there is, but where?

Thanks in advance!

51 I think, Lets not spoil the fun with discusions like this, eh.

Actually it's 50 states... 50 states and 1 district (District of Columbia) to be precise :tongue: And then of course there are the dependent areas such as American Samoa, Baker Island, Guam, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Midway Islands, Navassa Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palmyra Atoll, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Wake Island

However, you're right, this case is closed for me. :wink:

I changed your deeplink to a simple link. That picture is way too big, man!

Please re-size it and then you can re-deeplink it. Thank you.

Done! It's now 800x600 :sweet:

However - is there a way to automatically update the banner whenever it's changed? Well, I guess there is, but where?

Thanks in advance!

It should have changed automatically for everyone, but it seems it didn't for some members. I just did another full skin reset to the default one for all members who once manually selected another skin but the default one. These 'problems' started when we allowed members to manually select another skin (in the longer past this option was disabled). I had several discussions on this subject with Invision support but they are also scratching their heads... . When we change again to another skin it should go automatic for you (I did a specific change in your profile), let me know.

It should have changed automatically for everyone, but it seems it didn't for some members. I just did another full skin reset to the default one for all members who once manually selected another skin but the default one. These 'problems' started when we allowed members to manually select another skin (in the longer past this option was disabled). I had several discussions on this subject with Invision support but they are also scratching their heads... . When we change again to another skin it should go automatic for you (I did a specific change in your profile), let me know.

I cleared my cookies to see the new skin but then when I logged in again it went back to the Haloween one. Its a bit odd but I'm glad since the pink was making my eyes hurt!

Bah--this is all terrible compared to the earlier Hello Kitty stuff from the 70s. Why don't they just re-release the old Hello Kitty products? That's what all true AFOHKs want!

AK! Sweet putrid mushrooms I'm choking! Gak Gak Gak!

Didn'tyou know Hello Kitty ran her bike over me?

APRIL FOOLS!

And this is probably an April Foools too!

I am intrigued. Will we see a return of Fabulandish figures, or will TLG try to use regular figures? Does anyone have any idea?

We are going to have to use a different term than HK, as it is too similar to Harry Potter's HP. Or are we just moving away from Legos entirely and going to official HK products :look: .

Oh, and by the way, the next Lego game has been revealed, along with a new theme for 2012, check it out here! It is absolutely awesome :wub: .

Sirius

TRU must have known!!! Just in time for this change and because everyone loves a deal:

kitty.jpg

Great skin! I really like it (no joke, I really do!). :thumbup:

xD

Ban please. :thumbup:

Do you hate all things fun?

Dont get me wrong, i dont hate all the fun, i was just shocked at the first time when i saw the new skin, and im not in a good moon usually in April 1st. But could this new skin be a clue about new upcoming girls theme? :devil:

Captain Becker

Oooh man , this is so awesome ! I traade all of my SW figs for a Hello Kitty one , please accept my offer !

huh, pretty sure Hello Kitty was an oxford theme, not megabloks.

Perhaps it once was, but Mega Bloks has acquired it. Observe.

If some of those Duplo-scale sets posted earlier were Oxford, I'm very grateful that Mega Bloks acquired the license. At least they have the dignity to avoid wholesale plagiarism of existing Duplo parts.

I heard from Ole Kirk Christiansen that he wants to sell off TLG to the guys from hello kitty. He is not pleased with the way his grandson runned LEGO, especially the Bionicle line.

Are you kidding? Ole and I were just chatting a few days ago about how much we both miss BIONICLE (especially the 2008 story arc), and arguing over whether Makuta Teridax or The Shadowed One was a more fearsome villain. Next week he and I are going to a LEGO store to see the demonstration of "Hero Recon Team" and check out what Hero Factory parts are available in the in-store Pick-A-Brick bins.

Perhaps you just caught him when he was supposed to be napping. Being 119 years old, he's a bit cranky and senile without his naps. :laugh:

Happy April Fools' Day, everyone!

To be quite honest, I really really REALLY REALLY love this pink. It's so much better default_tong.gif. But it did hurt my eyes the first time I looked at it.

Looks like April fools day is nearly over. I wonder what will happen next year! maybe they change the name to 'Eurokitty' default_laugh_new.gif

Edited by The Red Brick