Bonaparte

Eurobricks: Strategic change!

Well then. *huh*

I guess I'll start building some Hello Kitty Trains then.

Cale

Anyone up for making a space-themed Kitty MOC? I'd be happy to build a kitty-styled LEGO spaceship!

OOPS!

DArn, have no pink bricks. What to do what to do ...

Edited by le60head

What the hell?????!!!!

It's April Fools joke, right? Right?!

Surly you jest! Today is March 31st! Clearly, tommorrow- the First- the staff will say that this is a joke, but THAT will be the real joke! EB's staff has such good timing.

Akshully, AFOHK sound like kitty be coughing up hairballz.

06a02c68-a798-4062-81be-751ac75b4b93.jpg

Hooray for Hello Kitty! :laugh: I especially love those cute little Hello Kitty sets... :wub:

SUPER!! :wub:

Can I haz Hello Kitty lunchbox? Hello Kitty Mafia? Awesome!

Sounds good! I've been dying :wink: to get into another mafia game! Especially such an adorable one... :wub: Who wants to host? :sweet:

I guess I'll start building some Hello Kitty Trains then.

Anyone up for making a space-themed Kitty MOC?

Hey hey, I'd just like to let it be publicly known that I intended to build a monorail cat before Eurobricks went into AFOHK mode! :sadnew: Hah!

P.S.: /and this time I'm totally serious/ Hello Kitty mafia!!! Kittys killing each other with AKs and RPGs! I'm soooo in!

P.S.: /and this time I'm totally serious/ Hello Kitty mafia!!! Kittys killing each other with AKs and RPGs! I'm soooo in!

Well, that makes two sign-ups! Now all we need is someone with the sets themselves to host it! :tongue:

Awesome, can I talk about my Oxford brand Hello Kitty brick sets or is that too much like Lego (maybe in the community forum?).

PS I quite like the pink for a change of scene, and who doesn't like kitties with guns?

Ooh, we have a lot of catching up to do on Hello Kitty discussion! For instance:

• Complaining about Sanrio starting to switch away from cheap chinese plastic, and how they shouldn't care so much about quality.
  • Bickering about Hello Kitty products becoming too versatile and "lego-ish", and complaining about the "adultification" of tiny, unspecialized Hello Kitty products.
  • Whining that Sanrio should focus less on toys and more on other merchandise like licensed software.
  • Worrying that Sanrio no longer cares about making money, and now only care about bringing smiles to the faces of children.
  • Criticizing Hello Kitty for promoting non-violence and friendship by releasing products without any flick-fire missiles.
  • Praying that future Hello Kitty products use more stickers and fewer printed products.
  • Eagerly anticipating a Hello Kitty action-figure theme with specialized parts and fewer creative opportunities.

With this sort of criticism, we'll truly have the foundation of a healthy and loving fan community for our favorite brand!

I first saw the new skin when viewing my profile, and therefore instantly assumed it was restricted to my profile and had a flash-back to my brief stint as the 'lady' Captain Flowers...

I then reminded myself that everything is not, as it turns out, about me. :tongue:

kitty_8652.jpg

Yay, finally a decent train-set.

It looks so much better than this Maersk-thing. Also: pink & purple beats Maersk-blue. :laugh:

I'm sorry, but this is just retarded. i just don't get it. This is my last post because of this stupid desicion. Bye-bye

Well I hope you have a wonderful day.

Go to the bottom of the page and change it from Hello_Kitty_2010 to whatever you like.

If you don't like fun.

arpil fools yur all fools hk wont ever take over lego :classic::classic::classic::classic::sweet::wink:

But what your smiles will?

That's what I get for deciding yesterday to actually join the site, and not just lurk. But my 5-yr-old daughter will be happy.

(lolz)

can't believe! it took me so long to make people stop "laughing" at me when I say I'm 35 yo and I still play with lego, now what they will say that I'm going to change habit and lego for hello kitty?

have a nice lego... oops

have a nice hello kitty day

mrBlue... oops, again

mrPink

"prateek, on 31 March 2011 - 05:27 PM, said:

Go to the bottom of the page and change it from Hello_Kitty_2010 to whatever you like."

Thanks for that.

What a relief.

:classic: :classic:

That's what I get for deciding yesterday to actually join the site, and not just lurk. But my 5-yr-old daughter will be happy.

(lolz)

That would be a confusing surprise, the staff have fun like this every so often, I'd feel lucky, you've already been hazed.

Heh heh heh, I can admit that I was a little bit dazed by the pink for a few minutes. But it does look pretty cool, and I guess I will say hello to hello kitty!

~Lalror