JimBee

Giving away Lego sets

It's almost April 2nd in Austria, so time to fess up.

Yes, this was an April Fool's joke. No, I'm not giving away my Lego. No, I'm not selling it either.

Sorry.

But, wow, I had some of you going. default_laugh_new.gif Thanks to those of you who know me all too well and played along, and very sorry to those who were anticipating a bunch of free Lego. Please don't get too mad, it's all in the holiday spirit.

Thanks for playing. Next year, I will give up April Fool's jokes.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffftt.

Sorta had a feeling when you said you'd cover shipping. Oh well

Glad to know I didn't pm you my address. XD

I don't care about the lego!!! :sing: what about the hello kitty merch!!!!!

OMG, I love free stuff! I want castle! And Star Wars! And and and... everything!

You don't have hats do you?

:sweet:

Dragonator coughs

Yes, this was an April Fool's joke. No, I'm not giving away my Lego. No, I'm not selling it either.

Sorry.

But, wow, I had some of you going. default_laugh_new.gif Thanks to those of you who know me all too well and played along, and very sorry to those who were anticipating a bunch of free Lego. Please don't get too mad, it's all in the holiday spirit.

Thanks for us having a great time on this April Fools of yours. And I will get, buy trade my female Minifigures another way :wink:

It's still going on: here

I takes free Lego to get you to come back to EB? Sheesh. default_tong.gif

Nope, been in the Town forum for a while already, and looking to trade some CMs too. I'm also checking what people buy in the What did you buy today topic when I'm bored, so I more or less found this topic by accident :tongue:

Sorry.

I was really pleased about this as I'm planning a huge Hogwarts MOC, if you do feel like giving some away to a good cause, or selling any HP sets, bricks or minifigs please let me know via PM. I'm going to post a dedicated topic about this in the next few days. (The same goes for anyone else)

Thanks

Wow! You sure had me going, especially because you posted it on the 31st of March in my time zone. :tongue: I did check whether it could be April Fools, but it looks like you got us. :blush: