JimBee

Giving away Lego sets

Hey,

I'd like some star wars and batman please.

Your also very kind to give away lego and pay for postage :grin:

Cheers,

Lord Of The Fries

Edited by Lord Of The Fries

I'll take everything, I'll even drive to your home and pick it up free of charge. If that is not your cup of tea I will pay you what it cost to ship it all.

So you won't have to pay a thing! Got a deal?

Very kind of you - are you sure?! I would love anything nowadays. I am serving in Iraq. LMK and I send along my address.

If srs then i'd love any A-Wings you have. Postage will be expensive so i'll cover that.

The hottest topic on EB right now and none of the administrators want anything? I hear giggling coming from backstage.

Well i am sure you would regret this later on but if there is free lego to be had, i would love to take care of any train or city stuff you would like to send my way

The hottest topic on EB right now and none of the administrators want anything? I hear giggling coming from backstage.

i concur lol

I'll take your rather extensive Hello Kitty Oxford collection. :sweet:

I think they're standing back and letting us lesser members take first grabs. :classic:

There are no lesser members. We're all equal here, some are just more equal than others. :wink:

Ohhhhhhh! I love your Indy sets and I think I will make a perfect good owner for your collection. :grin:

nice one! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I would like some Train sets prefer 9 volt.

Thanks,

Bruce

nice one! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ah boo. We've all been had, I think.

There are no lesser members. We're all equal here, some are just more equal than others. :wink:

I'm sure Prateek ≥ Rest of EB members :laugh:

I'm not egotistic!

Ah boo. We've all been had, I think.

I don't remember making that font so big! :laugh:

I would like any SW, IJ, SPIII, foliage/plants of any kind, any bley tiles, Collectible minifigures, and pretty much any other Minifigures. I would even be willing to pay for shipping.

Let me know!

P.S. If this is an April Fools joke..... let's just say, some certain people might not be too happy....

Edited by The_Customizer

It's always sad to see someone quit a hobby they've put a lot of time and effort into, but I totally understand why you might want to do it. Sometimes it just gets to be too much for not enough real reward, and you look around and wonder where your life went. I hope this turns out to be a good thing for you. (I also hope, like most others here, that this isn't April Fools'. Cos I ALWAYS fall for those!)

If it is serious, I'd love whatever you have to spare. Castle and Pirates would be especially welcome.

Screw your lego collection, what do you have in the Hello Kitty department? I'd be interested in all of that stuff!

You're really giving up LEGO, Jimbee? :cry_sad: But you did such a good job on Werewolf Mafia... :cry_sad:

BTW, could I have the trans red 2x2 tile and your collectible minfigures? Also, if you haven't disassembled it yet, could I have Count Isaac von Edgar's mansion?

I have a feeling that this is an April Fools' Joke, however... :tongue:

Edited by Captain Tamamono

Sorry, no Technic besides the little bit that comes with large SW ships.

Ill take the few technic you have, and also any brown or tan pieces would be great, just PM me. Thanks

Edited by PhantomX