Sign in to follow this  
Big Cam

I've had enough!

They said they'd ban us all... But they missed me somehow... This station will broadcast for as long as possible! And if they do ban me and this really is my final post - so be it! And long live the rum!

I always thought the crew did their best writing drunk! Oh well, you gotta mix it up once in a while. I never trusted that Croissant guy anyway. Never trust a guy named after breakfast pastry and you'll live a lot longer.

Good luck recruiting a new crew Big Cam. You might consider a Bosun next time to help keep the crew in order!

Your part of the crew too buster!

I'm deserting! I hate this place!

I meant that Big Mac sailing this big boat on his own with only Phred by his side sounds like a bit of an April 1 joke... Not that all those crew members being fed to the sharks is an April 1 thing in any way. :jollyroger:

It's all about what a man can do and can't do. I can run the blog all by my self, but I can't forgive the crew.

Of the active crew members I was the only one who had not tried to commit a mutiny. Fancy?

Hmm...11 guests reading this topic now... Wonder how many of them are the former crew? :pir-look:

The number your looking for is 6.

The Rum's gone?????????? What do you mean its gone? Where? How? What the hell are we going to do now!!! This is indeed a dire situation. We need the Rum!

That's what I said, why is the rum gone.

Good move Big Cam, I'm sure we'll find a much better crew to run Classic-Pirates :pirate_skel1:

I appreciate the support of the admin team, I know that this decision is not usually mine to make.

They said they'd ban us all... But they missed me somehow... This station will broadcast for as long as possible! And if they do ban me and this really is my final post - so be it! And long live the rum!

And goodbye.

Your part of the crew too buster!

I'm deserting! I hate this place!

Have a nice swim mate.

Nice work Big Cam, far too many cooks spoiling the broth around here recently.

Edited by mikey

NOT THE RUM!!!!

Does anyone know how hard Big Cam worked to protect that rum?

Used to be the only way one could get at it ‘twas for a fair price- say a healthy wench trade or the creation of a super MOC...

But these scoundrels… their abuses... their mistakes... and now... THE INCIDENT!

Banning is not sufficient. Make the whole lot of them walk the plank, then keelhaul them, then make them walk the plank again, then give ZCerberus a banana and 10 minutes alone with them, then lock them in the “boo boo box”, then give them all a paper cut on the skin between their pointer finger and their thumb, then call their mothers mean names like "milk head" and "flacid face", then tie them upside down to the bow sprit in bad weather, then making them eat Cutlass Iz’s cooking (sorry Iz, it's sexist, but I heard it's true), then make them do the Macarena on the plank while wearing dresses, then make them wash all of Mr. Phes’s socks, then give them 12 and a half lashes with the cat-o-eight tails (the economy even affects capital punishment devices), then make them compliment Joey Locke's mustache, then make the swab the crow's nest naked, then (ironically) make them bring a knife to a gun fight with Ratshot, then give them the ultimate punishment—make them all admit they play with M*gabloks!

NOT THE RUM!!!!

Does anyone know how hard Big Cam worked to protect that rum?

Used to be the only way one could get at it ‘twas for a fair price- say a healthy wench trade or the creation of a super MOC...

But these scoundrels… their abuses... their mistakes... and now... THE INCIDENT!

Banning is not sufficient. Make the whole lot of them walk the plank, then keelhaul them, then make them walk the plank again, then give ZCerberus a banana and 10 minutes alone with them, then lock them in the “boo boo box”, then give them all a paper cut on the skin between their pointer finger and their thumb, then call their mothers mean names like "milk head" and "flacid face", then tie them upside down to the bow sprit in bad weather, then making them eat Cutlass Iz’s cooking (sorry Iz, it's sexist, but I heard it's true), then make them do the Macarena on the plank while wearing dresses, then make them wash all of Mr. Phes’s socks, then give them 12 and a half lashes with the cat-o-eight tails (the economy even affects capital punishment devices), then make them compliment Joey Locke's mustache, then make the swab the crow's nest naked, then (ironically) make them bring a knife to a gun fight with Ratshot, then give them the ultimate punishment—make them all admit they play with M*gabloks!

You've missed one of my favourite punishments, make them climb up the main mast in nothing but a hoop skirt.

Finally. Those Megablockers annoyed the crap out of me. :pirate_skel1: Now look at them. Banned 0utlaws.

EB is what most hold dear, so I think this punishment fits.

For everyone asking why I made a thread about it, the answer is simple, with 6 regular members suddenly banned, there were going to be questions, so I was pro active.

And all of the details of a ban are never released to everyone, so stop asking for details, and watch for dupe accounts.

... The Rum ...... is ......... gone!... right?....

mmm... Pirate Crew ... has been ..... banned :pir-hmpf_bad:

:pir_mad: it is some kind of "Jamaica Discipline" or it is military discipline?

do they had a chance of parley? ... what they said?

something doesn't smell good in denmark, smelly bricks perhaps..... :pir-sick:

I suppose it's meant as a joke; however this isn't funny, just incredibly lame! :thumbdown:

Even more so considering what kinds of people are REALLY banned! :pir-hmpf_bad:

I 100% agree whit that! This is just a lame joke. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Even at this would be a april fool.

Captain Becker

And what does this mean for the rest of us?

Double rainbow all the way, I presume...

I 100% agree whit that! This is just a lame joke. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Even at this would be a april fool.

Captain Becker

Well I am very sorry you feel that way, the website is current pink you know?

THIS WAS A JOKE!

We are barely 7 hours into april fools day here in the US and it's already time to shut it down, I guess in the future we should leave the april fools jokes to EB.

For everyone who feels this was in some way disrespectful, I apologize, and for anyone thinking it was unfair to the members banned, let me share something with you. It was a fake ban, they had full access to the sure while banned, and actually this whole idea was the crews. I showed up late to the party so I volunteered to be the bad guy, because I thought this was hilarious.

All ye banned pirate crew come forth with your cursed accounts and post.

Personally I thought it was hilarious. :grin:

Good one!

For everyone who feels this was in some way disrespectful, I apologize, and for anyone thinking it was unfair to the members banned, let me share something with you.

no apologies BC. A pirate apologizes for nothing. Those scurvy dogs merely got what was coming to them. Anyone gives you grief for it, I'll toss them overboard for you :pir-classic:

Actually 'BC' you should of left it another 5 hours, April Fools finishes around lunch time....well it did make in my day as a youngster - back in the time of Elvis was still alive ! :pir-laugh:

Were the banned in on the joke.....otherwise....on man, the saying goes - payback is such a bitch ! :pir-laugh:

You actually had me confused, not angry....something was fishy ! :pir-laugh:

Best be careful 'BC'.......you'll better watch out for the Black Spot, Billy Bones ! :jollyroger:

220px-Muppettreasure.png

:pir-laugh:

Were the banned in on the joke.....otherwise....on man, the saying goes - payback is such a bitch ! :pir-laugh:

You actually had me confused, not angry....something was fishy ! :pir-laugh:

Yes, it was actually their idea to be banned, I was gone for a few days, I show up and a bunch of crew mates have a banned tag, since I wasn't banned, I offered to come up with a back story, I thought it was hilarious.

Yehhh, April is fun.

I have to say...I really like my banned tag! Its red - so it fits to my avatar! :pir-classic:

So it was a joke huh? You can't really mock those of us who thought this was real as I had no way of knowing whether it was true or not, I assumed People wouldn't joke about somthing like this.

Maybe I'm just a sad old creep but this is not my idea of funny. :pir-hmpf_bad:

So it was a joke huh? You can't really mock those of us who thought this was real as I had no way of knowing whether it was true or not, I assumed People wouldn't joke about somthing like this.

Maybe I'm just a sad old creep but this is not my idea of funny. :pir-hmpf_bad:

And that is unfortunate. The people being banned thought it was hilarious, I buttes you can't please everyone.

Substituting the 'l' in 'outlaw' with a capital 'i' (instead of substituting the capital 'o' with a '0') would have made it harder to notice. :devil: