Sign in to follow this  
legobeard

Custom Bayonet and Treasure Chest

Hello, here are my two custom pirate accessories, a bayonet (which is very easy to build) and a treasure chest. Here are the pictures:

Hello, here are my two custom pirate accessories, a bayonet (which is very easy to build) and a treasure chest. Here are the pictures:

I dont know why there are two of these....

Edited by legobeard

Looks good, but...

Did you draw/paint on Lego!!!!????

:pir_bawling:

How could you?

Yes, I did, I wanted them to look more realistic! :pir-grin:

I really like the treasure chest....looks realistic, but the bayonent....man, talk about 'shock and awe' but this is CRAZY. Like that would slice and dice you in one sweep ! :pir-devil:

Besides the mount is too far back - a dagger would be better to use ! :pir-wink:

Great work anyway 'legobeard' and Brick On the high seas ! :pir-grin:

I think you accidently double clicked the "Send" button.

Anyways, i do like the chest, but the bayonet is ridiculos IMO. It is just heavily oversized and it start from the middle of the musket. But it surely looks scary.

Captain Becker

EDIT: Noticed a small typing error

Edited by Captain Becker

Yes, I see what you all mean by the oversized bayonet, but I just couldn't find an easy way to attach a knife!!! :pir-sing:

Looks good, but...

Did you draw/paint on Lego!!!!????

:pir_bawling:

How could you?

He did it, but the result is GREAT...i think is not the one that painted LEGO. Some days ago, a guy posted hir custom minifigs with a painted hat

The treasure chest looks superb but I don't care for the bayonet. It looks really awkward.

Thanks for sharing :pir-classic:.

Yes, I see what you all mean by the oversized bayonet, but I just couldn't find an easy way to attach a knife!!! :pir-sing:

Its quite easy, all you need is the new Brickbeards hook, and a nornmal lego pirates sword. the rest should e easy to figure out :pir-wink:

Captain Becker

The brick forge bayonet is probably more accurate

ShortBess.jpg

but I tend to like the looks of the brickarms bayonet on the lego rifles. I also like the versatility of that little u-clip piece and the fact that, once removed, the bayonet can act as a knife which is a lot more like the bayonet's I have used, so maybe I'm bias! :pir-grin:

Its quite easy, all you need is the new Brickbeards hook, and a nornmal lego pirates sword. the rest should e easy to figure out :pir-wink:

Captain Becker

you don't even need a hook. A minifig hand will do the same thing. It tilts the sword up a little bit but it works

that's not a bayonet that is a scimitar which can also shoot :laugh:

the paint job looks very good though :)

Bart