Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia: Day Six

Players only please!

01.jpg

When the demon visited the village square, Sheldon Sheepdog said nothing and did nothing.

02.jpg

He stood there quietly, looking at the ground, apparently apathetic to his fate.

03.jpg

Only a tiny tear running down the adorable dog's face betrayed his sorrow at the fact his life had come to an end. His heart longed to see tomorrow...

04.jpg

But, the demon had other plans, and ripping him from the gallows, finished his life in one bite and extracted the little toymaker's soul...

05.jpg

...leaving a lifeless pile of guts and body parts in a pool of blood.

06.jpg

Meanwhile Kenda Cat was returning to her home.

"Oh great," Kenda said, "We're showing my house. That means I'm dead, doesn't it?"

Just get in your house.

"You suck, Hinckley." Kenda snapped back.

But I'm not killing you, it's... well, you know I can't say.

07.jpg

Kenda went into her house and pulled out a special crystal ball that had been given to her as a gift to help fight the Demon Legion.

"I'm looking into my crystal ball," Kenda says, "And it's telling me that Hinck is a jerk!"

08.jpg

Knock knock knock.

09.jpg

"Oh gee. I wonder who that could be. :hmpf: "

10.jpg

After trapping Kenda Cat in her house, the creepy figure spread kerosene around and lit the house on fire. Then it started that creepy dancing.

11.jpg

Kenda Cat burst into flames...

12.jpg

...and her house burned quickly to the ground.

13.jpg

The crystal ball disappeared.

14.jpg

Marcellus the Monk began the day with his head low and his heart filled with sorrow.

"It is true that the evil that men do lives after them." He began, quoting Shakespeare, "While we have been very successful so far in ridding our village of this abomination of humanity called the Demon Legion, convicting two members of the cult in the previous two days, I have two pieces of bad news from the night. First, our beloved baker, Kenda Cat has perished in fire. She was a loyal member of The Village. Secondly, we find no trace of Sheldon Sheepdog, so his fate and his allegiance remain unknown to us."

"I have heard some grumblings about confusion and some expressions of giving up hope. We cannot defeat ourselves, for we will surely be destroyed by the Demon Legion if we give up. We can rid our village of these awful beings as long as we work together and keep our hope alive."

15.jpg

Meanwhile, in the forest, a tree stump sat there, doing nothing.

Day Six has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.

Objective

The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it? :wink:

8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.

9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.

Players

becka.jpg

Becka Bulldog - Beautician

played by Rick

booker.jpg

Booker Bear - Garbage Man

played by Dragonator

bruno.jpg

Bruno Bear - Watch Maker

played by Scouts

cameron.jpg

Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter

played by Rufus

cara.jpg

Cara Cow - Doctor

played by badboytje88

edgar.jpg

Edgar Elephant - Fisherman

played by WhiteFang

gabby.jpg

Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator

played by Ricecracker

gilbert.jpg

Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher

played by Fugazi

helen.jpg

Helen Hippo - Cook

played by def

horace.jpg

Horace Horse - Blacksmith

played by iamded

kaley.jpg

Kaley Cat - Mill Operator

played by Lord Arjay

marcus.jpg

Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller

played by Inconspicuous

mindy.jpg

Mindy Mouse - Accountant

played by professor flitwick

portia.jpg

Portia Poodle - General Store Operator

played by Cornelius Murdock

tree_stump.jpg

Spontaneous Combustion Tree Stump

played by Shadows

The Deceased

bristol_dead.jpg

Bristol Bunny - Seamstress - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 2.

played by Bob the Construction Man

wendell_dead.jpg

Wendell Walrus - Librarian - Village - gave his own life on Night 2.

played by Stash2Sixx

brigit_dead.jpg

Brigit Bunny - Florist - Village - murdered on Night 2.

played by Sandy

lauren_dead.jpg

Lauren Lamb - Gardener - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 3.

played by Zepher

lazlo_dead.jpg

Lazlo Lion - Butcher - The Village - died mysteriously on Day 4.

played by TinyPiesRUs

felix_dead.jpg

Felix Fox - Farmer - Demon Legion - murdered on Night 3 and convicted on Day 4.

played by Shadows

benji_dead.jpg

Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker - The Village - murdered on Night 4.

played by Walter Kovacs

pennie_dead.jpg

Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor - The Village - murdered on Night 4.

played by Eskallon

sheldon_dead.jpg

Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 5.

played by Quarryman

A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star Quarryman:

Western Mafia - started out as Sheriff (vigilante), replaced by Hinckley after the game died and was rebooted

Mystery Castle - won as vanilla townie

Baritones I - replaced a vanilla townie and won

Witch Hunt - won as vigilante, killed the witch Hinckley and gained a new title

Baritones II - most successful vigilante in EB mafia history, killed three scum, more than was killed by voting. Lost by being duped by Shadows

Galactic Paranoia - first scum experience, made it to the end despite a continuously meddling host (Shadows), lost to the double-agent Escape the Fate

Noir Mafia - vanilla townie, night-killed on Night 6 by the scummiest of scum; Shadows.

Mystical Castle, aka Mystery Castle 2 - second scum experience, got Hinckley voted off and gained a new title

(hosted Infection - in which I set up Hinckley and Shadows as lovers :wub: (everything else in the game was completely random though))

Prohibition Mafia - sane investigator, screwed over by the host's stupid pictures and non-trusting fellow townies :hmpf:

Imperial Soldier's Mafia - won as scum, did the most hilarious role-claim ever which caused WhiteFang to blow up and be convicted (he also voted for himself :laugh:)

Eurodina - neutral limited vigilante (only three kills allowed), won easiest victory ever.

The Asylum - vanilla townie, screwed over by not having time to be active and the host's stupid pictures and by Hinckley being a played as a fool by the scum

Werewolf - started as vanilla townie, recruited by scum who were already screwed by the game's lack of balance, killed for lack of activity caused by too much real-life-crap.

kenda_dead.jpg

Kenda Cat - Baker - Village - murdered on Night 5.

played by I Scream Clone

A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star I Scream Clone:

Alright you want me to dredge up my past, fine!

I managed to last long enough to win Mystery Castle as Lord Gary.

Tore up the town as Iris in Baritones until DJForce fingered me forcing my quick exit only to appear briefly in a cameo in Baritones 2.

Mystery Castle 2 I played the evil librarian assassin killing a few along the way, before pushing too hard to get Shadows convicted.

I tried to kill a few weiners in Infection but some dumb host showed a picture of me with a knife thus outing me to all, after I had managed to kill one of the scum too!

Played Bulldog the Private Eye on the Murder on the Emerald Express for a while, and looked up a few dresses in Red Moon (that's still going right?)

It is so horrible to see Kenda Cat to be burned in his very own house... And, now I seriously wondering what is all of the unknown affiliation all about. Are we facing a new unknown threat which are exactly the same as what we have convicted Bristol Bunny. There were no wand killings too...

Who is this "Spontaneous Combustion Tree Stump"????? :wacko:

We lost another villager... It really bugs me that we aren't told the affliction of (some of) those who we lynch. Now we still don't know if we did any good by lynching our Sex Toy maker! Who is going to repair my sex toy? I busted it last night :laugh:

I'm wondering if the crystal ball reappears somewhere else. I bet the three stump has something to do with the riddling frog!

How terrible for poor Kenda. Shame to see her go. :sadnew:

But of Sheldon? His corpse was clearly thrown out of the Demon's mouth. Maybe there is are Demon Legionnaire Janitor out there; all the confirmed convicted Demon Legionnaires (Felix and Lauren) weren't attached to the gallows in the first place, so maybe their janitor didn't get to clean up after them? Perhaps we've convicted more Legionnaires than we've accredited ourselves with... :look:

What's up with the affiliations not being revealed? I bet somebody is trying to hide something.To exactly what they're hiding, I don't know :look:

Poor, poor Kenda :sad: , it's sad to see you go. Why is the arson still out and about!?

And hello there Spontaneous Combustion Tree Stump, can I sit on you? Maybe it'll take me away from this place plagued by demons :cry_sad:

What's up with the affiliations not being revealed? I bet somebody is trying to hide something.To exactly what they're hiding, I don't know :look:

Poor, poor Kenda :sad: , it's sad to see you go. Why is the arson still out and about!?

And hello there Spontaneous Combustion Tree Stump, can I sit on you? Maybe it'll take me away from this place plagued by demons :cry_sad:

And maybe it will explode as soon as you rest your cute little but cheeks on it. I say lets stay as far away from that Stump as possible until we are given more information about it. :sceptic:

But of Sheldon? His corpse was clearly thrown out of the Demon's mouth.

What? :wacko: All of those taken by the demon were spit out of the demon's mouth. Its only interested in their souls, not the fleshy bits, too much fur, most likely.

And maybe it will explode as soon as you rest your cute little but cheeks on it. I say lets stay as far away from that Stump as possible until we are given more information about it. :sceptic:

That's why I want to sit on it... ( :tongue: )

But I agree as to trying to figure out why we now have a stump for a character resident in Spring Haven.

Poor Kenda. She will be missed. We must figure out this whole arsonist thing soon, or we won't have much left of our village.

I wouldn't get too close to a tree stump that could spontaneously combust. Could "unknown" be code for neutral?

Could "unknown" be code for neutral?

I doubt it. But then again, never say never in this game little town. I consider it more likely that the Demon Legion have some way of preventing us finding out the allegiance of a number of convicted townspeople (maybe also murdered, but that's less useful as there are no voting patterns to be analyzed and we haven't seen that yet), i.e. the 'scum janitor' I suggested earlier.

What's even more worrying is that people with night actions are taken out. Benji and Piggy yesterday and Kenda today. Is someone talking to the wrong people or does the Demon Legion have some sort of investigative ability? :look:

With the number of things we've seen he demon legion do, I doubt they would also be able to investigate. I think it's far more likely someone who knows of the powered-townies has either been converted or talked to someone they shouldn't have.

What's even more worrying is that people with night actions are taken out. Benji and Piggy yesterday and Kenda today. Is someone talking to the wrong people or does the Demon Legion have some sort of investigative ability? :look:

That is a good point to bring up, Kenda. I agree this would appear to be our main problem: how does the Arsonist know where to strike? A Demon Legion investigator is possible, but a wolf in the fold is even more likely. Like I did yesterday, I urge every Villager to think about who they have been talking to and who was aware of Kenda's action.

And about that tree stump... I wonder if it could represent one of us, who has chosen to act as a Tree Stump from now on and until the ordeal is over. Unusually though, we don't know who this person may be. But it would mean that someone is confident enough about their side winning the fight.

That is a good point to bring up, Kenda.

Becka :wink:

And about that tree stump... I wonder if it could represent one of us, who has chosen to act as a Tree Stump from now on and until the ordeal is over.

tree_stump.jpg

Spontaneous Combustion Tree Stump

played by Shadows

... but don't get to close. Beware of the spontaneous combustion. :devil:

Becka :wink:

Sorry Becka, I still have Kenda's gruesome death on my mind! :blush:

Kenda!! Who will I play 'hide the sausage' with now? :cry_sad:

It's frustrating that we don't know Sheldon's allegiance. This time, however, I think we can be fairly sure he wasn't with the Village. I don't know what to make of that tree stump; hopefully it won't be able to do us any harm provided we steer clear. Interestingly, in other games of life a tree stump is traditionally on the side of the village, but if this one somehow holds the spirit of Felix, I don't see how that can be possible :sceptic:

What's even more worrying is that people with night actions are taken out. Benji and Piggy yesterday and Kenda today.

That is indeed a worry :look:

What? :wacko: All of those taken by the demon were spit out of the demon's mouth. Its only interested in their souls, not the fleshy bits, too much fur, most likely.

Thats what I was saying. Marcellus said they could find no trace of Sheldon's body, nor Bristol's, so a possible Demon janitor could be moving those bodies. The only two confirmed Demon Legionnaires (Lauren and Felix) weren't on the gallows (Lauren having exploding off into the forest, and Felix setting the gallows alight), so their bodies could've of been moved by their janitor.

I could just be making a Tempest in a Teacup here, but I'm just throwing out possibilities as to the unknown affiliations.

Thats what I was saying. Marcellus said they could find no trace of Sheldon's body, nor Bristol's, so a possible Demon janitor could be moving those bodies. The only two confirmed Demon Legionnaires (Lauren and Felix) weren't on the gallows (Lauren having exploding off into the forest, and Felix setting the gallows alight), so their bodies could've of been moved by their janitor.

I thought you meant that because they were cast out by the demon and not fully devoured, it made them suspicious to being scum. It could have something to them having mysterious affiliations, but it doesn't seem likely. Well, look at it like this:

Bristol and Sheldon were the only ones to be convicted, put onto the gallows, eaten by the demon, and then their bodies mysteriously disappear.

Why would their bodies be cleared away? I can think of two possibilities:

1. The scum want to hide the fact that we convicted one of their own.

2. The scum want to hide an innocent thinking that we convicted a DL.

If it's the first option, then we've already got 4 scum. If it's the second, then we've only got two and lost two more of our own.

What worries me is that we'll never know, and the scum are laughing because we're all so confused, especially if it is option number 2 that is the path.

There maybe other reasons why the bodies are cleared away, but I'm operating on the idea that there is a janitor out there...

Kenda!! Who will I play 'hide the sausage' with now? :cry_sad:

It's frustrating that we don't know Sheldon's allegiance. This time, however, I think we can be fairly sure he wasn't with the Village. I don't know what to make of that tree stump; hopefully it won't be able to do us any harm provided we steer clear. Interestingly, in other games of life a tree stump is traditionally on the side of the village, but if this one somehow holds the spirit of Felix, I don't see how that can be possible :sceptic:

That is indeed a worry :look:

I don't get the role of the tree stump. I read a book about it but still do not fully understand. Can anyone clarify this to me? In private?

Never mind, I get it!

Oh dear. It is very sad that one more of us have died, poor Kenda - she did not deserve such a cruel fate.

It's frustrating that we don't know Sheldon's allegiance. This time, however, I think we can be fairly sure he wasn't with the Village.

Exactly. Sheldon's claim of being a paraniod wand owner was clearly a lie, so it's only a question of whether he was with the scum or not. I personally find it more likely that he was some sort of serial killer, as the Demon Legion appear to be killing with fire. Since we've seen two bodies disappear there's probably a janitor running around.

I look forward to watching the tree stump spontaneously combust.

Ugh, I had a bad sleep last night. Nightmares... :wacko:

Hey, Felix is back! Third time's a charm, they always say...

The number of magic item gifted townies being taken from us is indeed a worry. I imagine there must be some group of us talking behind the scenes, and it seems someone's poisoned their water-hole. There's a snake in our boots. As has already been urged, anyone talking in private must seriously rethink who can and can not be trusted. The scum are getting this information some how...

Ugh, I had a bad sleep last night. Nightmares... :wacko:

Do explain, please :look:

Do explain, please :look:

Well, I don't really have a night action that I need to specify to God, so when it comes time to tell God what we plan to do at night, I tell him. Last night I said I wanted to sleep peacefully and dream happy dreams, but that night action failed and I had nightmares instead. :tongue:

Mod note: Kenda is a girl's name.

Errr..... :blush:

Interestingly, in other games of life a tree stump is traditionally on the side of the village, but if this one somehow holds the spirit of Felix, I don't see how that can be possible :sceptic:

I shared the same concerns too...

There maybe other reasons why the bodies are cleared away, but I'm operating on the idea that there is a janitor out there...

It's definitely very much possible now, especially after seeing a second unknown affiliation. I am wondering if that janitor is purposely to confuse us with all of the unknown affiliations...

Exactly. Sheldon's claim of being a paraniod wand owner was clearly a lie, so it's only a question of whether he was with the scum or not. I personally find it more likely that he was some sort of serial killer, as the Demon Legion appear to be killing with fire. Since we've seen two bodies disappear there's probably a janitor running around.

Last night, there were no wand killings and there was no blocking. However, there is a possibility that the wand killer choose not to use the night action. However, for sure if he was sort of serial killer/arsonist, I will have definitely lose my night action by today... The fact that my night action still remains, make me strongly believe that the arsonist is alive...

Well, I don't really have a night action that I need to specify to God, so when it comes time to tell God what we plan to do at night, I tell him. Last night I said I wanted to sleep peacefully and dream happy dreams, but that night action failed and I had nightmares instead. :tongue:

I am getting very confused...

I AM A TREE STUMP! :devil:

Eeeeeeek! Shall we starts to maintain a safety distance away from "it"????

Can you start introducing yourself for a start? :look:

*maintaining a safe distance from that spontaneous tree stump*