14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

gallery_101_23_281.gif

I managed to order a few of these from a BL seller in Hong kong last week and got the mini Vulture Droid too for a good price for each set. Only draw back was his min spend was $100 so I had to order quite a few of each. :hmpf_bad:

Name: Republic Attack Cruiser

Number: 50053

The bag Is pretty much standard mini stuff.

img_4575.jpg

The parts. Only 44 pieces and 3 of those are spare.

img_4576.jpg

The instuctions.

img_4578.jpg

This is about halfway thought the build. No interesting building methods to speak of.

img_4579.jpg

The finished set.

img_4580.jpg

img_4582.jpg

img_4584.jpg

img_4589.jpg

The left overs.

img_4586.jpg

The whole set.

img_4587.jpg

While it's not as nice as the vulture droid mini it is still a ok little set. For 41 parts how can we really expect anything more? :laugh:

The build is not much to shout about and the parts are all standard stuff too. Hopefully this will be available everywhere pretty cheap soon so all can get there hands on one.

Meh. At least there are some useful pieces. Just average from me. I know Lego could've done better.

Had they of snipped out the overly inverting pieces in the middle the entire design would appeal more. Legosteins micro rendition is better and more accurate than this. :thumbdown:

Thanks for doing a review of this one.

Let me know if you want to get rid of any of those minis.

We could always buy a few of you for contests and such.

blogged

Thanks for sharing the first review of this mini mutley! Not the best mini-Venator I've seen, but it's a nice source of some useful pieces (like those jumper plates).

Thanks for the review, mutley. I personally think this is pretty good for 41 pieces; the shape is there. The one thing I really don't like is the binocs for the bridge. At the very least they need to be light bley.

Damn !!

Why dont we get a dark red 1x6 tile with this set ?!

That part is so rare ! :thumbdown:

Thanks 'mutley777' for the review of this mini starship, I find it okay.....agreed could have done better. It almost appears it's being scratch built from table scraps at Lego HQ ! :wink:

Though a handy pack of light bluey parts ! :grin:

May the brick be with you ! :grin:

Had they of snipped out the overly inverting pieces in the middle the entire design would appeal more. Legosteins micro rendition is better and more accurate than this. :thumbdown:

I agree, the shape is very easy to create and is instantly recognizable, so it looks like they just created the shape and threw some red on there. Kind of disappointing.

Great review though, I always try to make a point to let the reviewer know their work is appreciated, even if I don't like the set, this is one of those times.