• Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Here is the

about the design of the 10219 Maersk Train set:

Edited by DLuders

Damn it, now I want this set :laugh:

Seriously, I just want any Maersk set. They all look so cool! :wub:

Thanks for the great review, Kimt. I have to say, this is easily the best Maresk set yet, as well as one of Lego's best train sets overall. You can't go wrong with a complex design that uses lots of cool parts in Maresk blue. :thumbup:

awesome review KimT. You europeans are so lucky sometimes. :tongue: :tongue:

This time it wasn't about being European, it was all about luck.

Awesome review, thank you!! I love this train and can easily see getting 2 or more. I love all the photos and details in your review too, I was lucky enough to see one running in person at Brick Bash 2011 last week but I didn't get many good photos:

mtrainbbash.jpg

Great review, I enjoyed the setup, I can't wait tO get my hands on one. I can't believe you got two, well a little cut from the pay check wouldn't hurt to get two, it will look nice for Brickworld 2011 at least, thanks for the review

Thanks for the excellent review, Kim. This was a "must buy" set from the moment I first saw it, and your review just reinforces that !

As well as being a superbly designed engine, the added extras such as the truck make it even more desirable. Set of the year so far I think, along with Diagon Alley.

What an amazing train. :blush:

I can not wait to get a copy of this set.

Now all we need is a container crane in Maersk Blue to match. :sweet:

Me want, me want! :wub: Im not into trains much, but if possible, i try to pick up this set.

Great review once again Kim, and i agree at Maersk sets have improved since the first set came out.

I think ill try to power this set if possible.

Captain Becker

Thanks for the review KimT. I can't wait to get my hands on that beauty. :blush

A-ma-zing! This is a set on my very small want list this year and I really hope it will be available in local stores as Whitefang mentioned.

This will be my first train in about 5 years, and now thanks to your review I am foaming at the mouth for it :laugh:

Can not wait!

I think this one will only be available in LEGO Brand Stores, ShopAtHome and of course Maersk Employee Shops.

Sorry, but it's a very special product and license.

I doubt we'll see this in regular toy stores and such.

Thanks for the review, Morten and KimT!

It was already on my wanted list (in multiples), now I'm awaiting the release and the next possibility to get it cheaper than the regular price...:devil:

I didn't knew you were a trainee? :laugh::tongue:

I didn't knew you were a trainee? :laugh::tongue:

Morten is, I'm not.

I just like cool sets like Emerald Night and this Maersk Train.

Those regular LEGO City Trains are meh! in my opinion (no offense meant - I AM a Star Wars collector after all :blush:)

Thanks for the :thumbup: review!

I love it whe people get a sneak preview to do a review :tongue:

It's final then, I'm striking several sets of my wish list in order to buy this one, now I only have to convince the missus I want this set badly :blush:

Morten is, I'm not.

Those regular LEGO City Trains are meh! in my opinion (no offense meant - I AM a Star Wars collector after all :blush:)

I am a LEGO Train Fan, and I agree with you. I haven't liked any "regular" sets in years.

I did get the Toy Story train and Hogwarts Express, though.

Morten is, I'm not.

I can relate KimT, I'm a long time LSW collector. But seeing the Emerald Night and now this has made me switch over. God, I remember when I was younger I skipped over the BNSF and Santa Fe trains for LSW. Opening the catalog, I always look at LSW and nothing else. Something I always regret now. :hmpf_bad:

I can relate KimT, I'm a long time LSW collector. But seeing the Emerald Night and now this has made me switch over. God, I remember when I was younger I skipped over the BNSF and Santa Fe trains for LSW. Opening the catalog, I always look at LSW and nothing else. Something I always regret now. :hmpf_bad:

I know how that is, missing out on the BNSF. I finally broke down and bought one off eBay for about twice its original cost :hmpf_bad: Now they're even more... I will make sure I do not miss this set. Do I really NEED my car :laugh: