Darth Yogi

LEGO Pirate Photography

@Captain Roger:

thats a great Merge between Modern and Vintage elements!....

a Question: are these vintage sets built from parts?

Enjoy

About your question, I bought the full sets. I'm glad you like my photos

Cool.

I am planning to make a huge Layout of Pirate theme as i have 95% vintage sets and will make a story ;). But needs a lot of time :)

Hey Pirate Lego Enthusiasts.

Loving these snaps a bunch of you have posted.

I'm as New as today to this Forum, I just had to Sign up & become a member after seeing such Passion, Love & Community Spirit for Lego.

My Pirate Collection is Continuing to grow & I shall soon be posting pics of my Horde.

:)(:

hfbTuir.jpg

5wRalze.jpg

I made a small Port inside my Bookcase. Or, should I say, three of them! Frenchmen and their small Outpost to the left, the Englishmen and their larger Outpost and Fortress to the right. And some of them dirty Pirates in-between! Ahoy!

hfbTuir.jpg

5wRalze.jpg

I made a small Port inside my Bookcase. Or, should I say, three of them! Frenchmen and their small Outpost to the left, the Englishmen and their larger Outpost and Fortress to the right. And some of them dirty Pirates in-between! Ahoy!

Great display!

15 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Back the other way with treasure.

31059800080_d9245860dd_c.jpgRail Horse Wagon by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

I'm not sure I understand how this is supposed to work, unless the horse is employing a pair of hoverboards...  :wacko:

On 12/7/2016 at 3:54 AM, kurigan said:

I'm not sure I understand how this is supposed to work, unless the horse is employing a pair of hoverboards...  :wacko:

It could done mechanically with a ratchet system like in a socket wrench.  To go forward, the horse wheels would only be allowed to roll forward and not backwards.  The horse would spread its front and back legs apart and pull them back together and repeat the cycle.  Basically push in the back and pull in the front.  At the same time it would be pulling the wagon along.  :classic:

On 12/10/2016 at 9:27 PM, dr_spock said:

It could done mechanically with a ratchet system like in a socket wrench.  To go forward, the horse wheels would only be allowed to roll forward and not backwards.  The horse would spread its front and back legs apart and pull them back together and repeat the cycle.  Basically push in the back and pull in the front.  At the same time it would be pulling the wagon along.  :classic:

Said the ingenious engineer! hehehehe! :tongue:

"Business Ashore"

Whatever business this captain is about with an armed shore party, I’m sure there’s someone in this town who’d rather not be found today.

20170403_171408_zpsojbqqrri.jpg

I made this one because I was recently helping a mate out with his ship project and in thanks he sent me a care package with some new crew and that stylish cockade their captain is sporting. In appreciation I threw together a quick lil’ vignette.

On 4/11/2016 at 1:20 AM, Ltfalcon said:

Playing around with big screen background,

image_1.jpeg

Awesome ship! 

pirate_rpgproto.jpg

Alright, Following up from my previous thread on the Pirates' Board where my Bilge-Punk Pirate Mech made its debut... I found that the Microsoft Camera Software has superior control over camera focus over the Logitech Webcam software, so I went with that.

As well as the included picture. The background is sparse, but I hope the concept is compelling:

What if some evil genius, with RPG Maker, and some poorly chopped pngs of LEGO Minifigures decided to create a Homebrew JRPG? Your party would not just consist of LEGO Pirates, but all Minifigures, from all (non-licensed) themes, fulfilling roles from Tanks to Healers, DPS and support as well?

In this example, Roger's the Tank, Sky Captain Soto and Romeo are DPS, and Cookie is the designated healer, throwing grog at wounded pirates.