Sign in to follow this  
alienwar9

Humvee Colors

Humveeee LDD (its 14,000 pieces, so be careful)

humveecolors.jpghumvees.jpg

As you can see, I got bored and decided to go nuts with humvees :tongue:

The design is a slight edit of Legohaulic's Humvee, and then color swapping.

I was trying to do a quick build of a humvee for my city, using minimal pieces while still looking good (aka, no suspension) but it took a lot longer than I thought (most of today) so I just went crazy and built an army of them.

I wanted to build an abrams, etc, but it all spiraled out of control. Looks like I better just get back to building the city :blush:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Decided to go for the tank, got bored (again). Tank design by Rick S.

tanks-n-humvees2.jpgtanks-n-humvees.jpg

Edited by alienwar9

*oh2* You did go nuts. It'd be even cooler if you gave the white Humvee treads like the one in inception. Edited by Pack765

I think you have way to much fun with a computer that can handle this many bricks. :laugh:

Whoa! Pretty neat army of digital Humvees you got there alienwar! I love the camouflaged versions, I might have to build one myself. I've included this in the Index, though I slightly edited the LXF to a more PC crash-friendly file size, showing only the 8 color variants. :grin: Anyway, thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

What's the point of having 6 copies of each Humvee? All it does is add pieces and crashes my computer! :laugh:

Good job from what I can tell, but I'd open the file if there were less Humvees. :wink:

@ prateek: cause it looks cool :laugh: ....and I got bored. I'd upload a smaller version but it looks like KielDaMan is a step ahead of me = LXF

Thanks for the help by the way!

Alienwar9 could you post an LDD file of the tank? I really like your Humvee design. I hope to build both if I can round up the pieces.

Alienwar9 could you post an LDD file of the tank? I really like your Humvee design. I hope to build both if I can round up the pieces.

Pretty sure it's this one.

Great job on the new colors, alienwar!

Here is the LXF with a few of the tanks. To remind you, the designs of the tank and Humvee are not mine.

Enjoy!

Edit: Yup, its that one. You beat me too it by 7 minutes (the time it took me to make this post and upload :laugh: )

Edited by alienwar9