Squeezeplay

H: a few sets and around 100,000 other bricks/items

The number of bricks in the title should read 2,000 not 100,000.

Update:

Please use the email function on the profile page to email me, I hate PMs and especially since the PM system on this site does not always work.

Lego-medievalminifigs01.jpgLego-horses01.jpg

Lego-spaceminifigs01.jpg

Lego-miscellaneousminifigs01.jpg

The rest here:

http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/squeezeplay69/Trade-Sale/Lego/

I have:

6135 compl.

6140/6109 missing 1 part

6145/1728 compl.

6150/6159 compl.

6496 missing 2 parts plus some treasure

6615 missing one part

6854 missing 2 parts & 1 sticker

Technic:

8035 missing a few parts

8422 missing a few parts

approximately 2000 other parts

The rest of the misc. parts are mostly either unspecialized bricks or I can't take many more pics anytime soon because I'm contemplating a move out of state and may not have access to my trade-stuff for a while. I still have the sets listed. If you want a specific color/style of brick you could always email or PM me but otherwise this is it for now. If I get time to take more pics I'll update asap.

I don't collect Lego anymore, but will trade for any of around 500-1000 action figures that I have listed on a large text list.

Edited by Squeezeplay

I don't collect Lego anymore, but will trade for any of around 500-1000 action figures that I have listed on a large text list.

You can't trade LEGO for non-LEGO, but no one is going to stop you if you go private. Good luck.

What figures are you after because i am interested in the technic parts and sets.

RS

Please PM me.

You can't trade LEGO for non-LEGO, but no one is going to stop you if you go private. Good luck.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm really more into selling for cash if I can't trade for something I collect. I have been online for over 10 years, have done over 1000 deals with over 500 people. I've never intentionally given anyone a bad deal. I can prove all this.

Yeah. I've edited the topic title.

Yeah. I've edited the topic title.

Sounds good to me.

I have to say though, if no one wants to buy anything and nobody even wants to PM me, I'll be taking pics and selling them all on eCrater. I guess a bunch of RANDOM people can resell what I have and make a profit instead of die-hard collectors getting them.

:sceptic:

Also, I've been reading up on how people sell Lego. $10-15 a pound sounds really good to me. I WAS going to let them go for half that a couple weeks ago...

Edited by Squeezeplay

Sounds good to me.

I have to say though, if no one wants to buy anything and nobody even wants to PM me, I'll be taking pics and selling them all on eCrater. I guess a bunch of RANDOM people can resell what I have and make a profit instead of die-hard collectors getting them.

Also, I've been reading up on how people sell Lego. $10-15 a pound sounds really good to me. I WAS going to let them go for half that a couple weeks ago...

Which country are you in?

Which country are you in?

The US. I realize that might hamper me selling them to a lot of people on this forum. But so far, any other forum has simply refused to let me sell, period. They all seem more intent on talking about Lego than actually acquiring the things. It seems like no matter what the situation is, Lego forums are a pretty strict medium on the whole. Unless you fall into a pretty narrow category (somoene who wants to talk about Lego all day) you really have no choice but to spend hundreds of hours preparing and posting on Bricklink, eBay or other sell sites.

I had hoped to end-around all the hassle of doing that, and sell to actual collectors (I suppose some people on eCrater could fall into that category too) but it seems like it's my only option.

If you take some photos of the parts, I might be interested. Are there any HP parts, sets or minifigs, or any classic town leisure stuff?

If you take some photos of the parts, I might be interested. Are there any HP parts, sets or minifigs, or any classic town leisure stuff?

Will try to take images asap. Sets are already listed. Minifigs are I believe in whatever sets are listed. No Harry Potter afaik, not sure what the other is.

Id be interested in the technic and the parts. I don't have anything to trade except greenbacks. Where in the US are you? I am in NYC.

If you can PM then please do... I don' think I can still. I would want to see pics though.

Id be interested in the technic and the parts. I don't have anything to trade except greenbacks. Where in the US are you? I am in NYC.

If you can PM then please do... I don' think I can still. I would want to see pics though.

I did try PMing you and couldn't. My email is squeezeplay69@gmail.com

I kinda buried the Legos in my basement, but I'm going to go through the boxes and stuff tomorrow hopefully and will take pics asap. I am in Ct.

What do you feel the stuff is worth?

Edited by Squeezeplay

I spent all day today going through my basement and found them, then I organized some of them. I found out a lot of stuff I didn't realize. I was wrong, I put an extra zero on the end, I had about 10,000 a couple years back but I forgot I got rid of about 8,000 regular bricks to a local collector back then so I have around 2,000 parts now. I never got rid of anything but regular bricks though. I still have all the minifigs and other specialized stuff. I'll be taking pics soon.

Could a mod change the amount in the title to say 2,000 instead of 100,000?

Sounds good to me.

My 2500 lbs would look really good if they actually sold for over $10 a pound, very few people that are lego-familiar would ever pay that amount.

Those prices are usually paid by grandparents that just want to get their grandkids some blocks, thus informed enthusiasts would know you could get bricks far cheaper.

People around me try to buy for $2-$3 and sell for $5-$6.

My 2500 lbs would look really good if they actually sold for over $10 a pound, very few people that are lego-familiar would ever pay that amount.

Those prices are usually paid by grandparents that just want to get their grandkids some blocks, thus informed enthusiasts would know you could get bricks far cheaper.

People around me try to buy for $2-$3 and sell for $5-$6.

Good to know. Thanks!

Mods please change the number in the title to 2,000?

I threw a few more pics into the original post, as well as putting the medieval minifigs and weapons back up for trade or sale. The trader who wanted those flaked. I also found a bunch more medieval weapons and some other acc. not shown.