Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

Vader's MECH Advanced

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This is the next in my series of SW vehicles-as-mecha series: Vader's MECH Advanced! I wanted this to have a Gundam-like look but still attaining the greebled look of alot of SW vehicles.

vadermech1.jpg

This is influenced by the Gundams of Mithryl Dlarix and the Hasbro Vader T-former.

vadermech2.jpg

Vader in the cockpit.

vadermech4.jpg

Vader holding Vader:)

vadermech5.jpg

As always, you can check out the full gallery on my Mocpages page! My link

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

I like it M<0><0<DSWIM, Especialy the legs lovly greabling, and on the arms. It realy looks like it could transform, and MrLestrange is right, it does resemble the toy Vader transformer. (Edit: I've just read you based this on it :blush:).

Edited by Mr Man

*huh*

Oh wow... That looks great! I dont really like the head but thats the only CON. The coppit looks great and fits in with the rest of the mech like its a decoration but its still understandable thats its the coppit and I think thats the best place you could possibly put it.

:thumbup: Good job.

That's pretty cool work M<O><O>DSWIM :thumbup:

I wish I had the skill to do something like this *huh*

blogged

Oh wow, Mood, I think you just outdid all your other Mechs. The greebling here is fantastic, as is the shaping. :wub:

Oh wow, this is simply an excellent creation Mood! The concept does remind me of the Star Wars Transformers cross-over theme. The overall design and greebling details are just phenomenal, this is certainly one of the best-looking mechs I've seen. Impressive work as always, and can't wait what you have in store for us next. :thumbup:

Thanks, everybody, for the kind words and encouragement! And thanks for blogging me KimT:)

Oh wow, Mood, I think you just outdid all your other Mechs. The greebling here is fantastic, as is the shaping. :wub:

Thanks, Doc! I really did try to outdo myself here, adding as much detail and greebling as I could. Glad it paid off! :grin: