Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia: Day Four

Firstly, I told him on day one that I was going to target him that night with an action that only works on villagers.

You know, when I found out I was brought back, I knew I'd just be killed again, it's the same mistake you people always make, but I didn't expect a lie this silly. You really want everyone to believe that you would reveal such information on day 1, but then not reveal it the second you were revived to try to make a case against me? No one tells their intended action to anyone on day 1 except scum, that's just insane.

As for the rest of you, whatever. I'm not giving you the pleasure of annoying me. I was brought back and I knew I'd be killed again, even though it's exactly the same revival as Helen. We saw Lauren die, we saw the obvious clues involving the torch. At this point, I'm not even sure there is a serial killer, which would explain why the scum didn't kill anyone on nights where the arsonist hit. You want to believe there's another one, I can't stop you.

I'd still like to see what any real investigators came up with before dying, but no one cares about that. :laugh:

No one tells their intended action to anyone on day 1 except scum, that's just insane.

Err, I recall a situation exactly like this. Telling someone their intended night action to build trust. A Blacksmith (human, not horse :grin: ) did it on the first night of a play called Appleslut Werewolfia or something, hoping to gain the trust of another townie.

I'm certain the torch Lauren held was merely a prop to amuse God. He was tired of telling us to not search for clues in the pictures, that so he placed a red herring there to mock us. Obviously nothing in there is of actual use to us. After all, the Arsonist didn't use gunpowder, but lo and behold, a barrel of gunpowder appeared just as mysteriously as the torch. An absurd yet comedic effect, perhaps?

He was tired of telling us to not search for clues in the pictures, that so he placed a red herring there to mock us.

Strange that you need to point this out to the fox :look: Just kidding, he's trying to pull the wool over our eyes, and insult our intelligence at the same time.

And he still hasn't explained why he was trying to kill me last night :look:

You know, when I found out I was brought back, I knew I'd just be killed again, it's the same mistake you people always make, but I didn't expect a lie this silly. You really want everyone to believe that you would reveal such information on day 1, but then not reveal it the second you were revived to try to make a case against me? No one tells their intended action to anyone on day 1 except scum, that's just insane.

I held back this information because we were trying to take you out during the night, as we felt it was necessary to deal with Lauren first. It's called employing a strategy. :sweet: We now have clear evidence that you are the arsonist, so much so in fact that you can't even argue against most of it. :laugh:

Also, it is my understanding that the person who resurrected Helen did not intentionally resurrect Felix; their night action was hijacked by another person, which is worrying in itself.

I held back this information because we were trying to take you out during the night, as we felt it was necessary to deal with Lauren first. It's called employing a strategy. :sweet: We now have clear evidence that you are the arsonist, so much so in fact that you can't even argue against most of it. :laugh:

Also, it is my understanding that the person who resurrected Helen did not intentionally resurrect Felix; their night action was hijacked by another person, which is worrying in itself.

A night action hi-jacker? Say, it didn't happen to be a crow that hijacked the night action did it? :sceptic:

A night action hi-jacker? Say, it didn't happen to be a crow that hijacked the night action did it? :sceptic:

I cannot confirm that currently, but I'll ask when I can.

I just woke up and today is a very good day for us, townies! :thumbup:

I am so glad to know that we have convicted Lauren and ended up as one of the demons. At the very least, now I knew it was the scum blocker who targets on me at Night 1.

No killings last night? That is good news. We should probably looks deeper in those mentioned scenarios. There are so much things to catch up now!

Wow, no killings again is great news. We also managed to get a Demon Legion.

I think there may be a traitor amongst the demon legion who is feeding information to a resurrector, but then it would make no sense for someone to resurrect each day. It is confusing.

About Mr. Fox, can someone explain properly to us all the suspicions because no-body has really said it clearly?

At this point, I'm not even sure there is a serial killer, which would explain why the scum didn't kill anyone on nights where the arsonist hit.

Actually, yes they did. On the second night, the arsonist torched Helen, and the black-wand figure killed Brigit.

Hurray for not loosing anyone last night, and hurray for voting out a Demon Devil Dude! We're on the right track!

The Fenix stuff is rather strange. Being brought back on the same way as Helen was back. We trust Helen, but somehow it appears that our mr fox isn't trusted at all...

Horace, there still is no trace of a sickle wielding crow killer. Have you been eating those forbidden mushrooms again?!

Have you been eating those forbidden mushrooms again?!

Err... no one told me they were forbidden... :look:

:tongue:

About Mr. Fox, can someone explain properly to us all the suspicions because no-body has really said it clearly?

I thought I explained it quite clearly? What more can I say? :sceptic:

Hurray for not loosing anyone last night, and hurray for voting out a Demon Devil Dude! We're on the right track!

The Fenix stuff is rather strange. Being brought back on the same way as Helen was back. We trust Helen, but somehow it appears that our mr fox isn't trusted at all...

Well, I aggressively and successfully lobbied for the lynching of demon scum yesterday. That's about 80% of the guilt lifted off of me, in my opinion, plus the fact that I was targeted by both the arsonist and the scum (by my interpretation of night two).

As for foxy, he aggressively rallied against me, Helen Hippo, the towniest of town™, while at the same time he came after me last night as per results revealed to me (the reason he wasn't attacked at home in God's vignette). He targeted me on night two, and with me alive day three, he was infuriated and paranoid, and made me his top target night three. Furthermore, please refer to what Booker has written about his relations with the untrustworthy fox. Booker had a passed yet another orb, it seems, to the fox, that was only good for us, the pure of heart village. Knowing there was a chance that he would be found out then and there, Booker became the night one target.

When the opportunity comes, let's show everyone we have no tolerance for shady arsonists! Vote for truth, justice, and the furry way! Vote to lynch: Felix the Fox!

When the opportunity comes, let's show everyone we have no tolerance for shady arsonists! Vote for truth, justice, and the furry way! Vote to lynch: Felix the Fox!

<Insert standing ovation here>

Well played to the trio for unearthing the arsonist! It really seems a watertight case from my point of view. Any chance we can flush out some demon legion whilst the day is young?

I got some mushroom tarts for you Horace, should keep you out of trouble for the time being. :laugh:

Don't you all feel so sorry for Helen, why don't you come live with me and we can have some fun at night. :devil:

I thought I explained it quite clearly? What more can I say? :sceptic:

Oh yes, I didn't see that. :blush:

Well I will go with you all and down with the fox.

Well I will go with you all and down with the fox.

As long as we're not going down on the fox, it sounds fine with me :wink:

On the surface we appear to have had a very good night. Lauren has been revealed as one of the demon legion and no one is dead (or at least, no one stayed dead). It's possible that the scum used the night for other purposes though, so we should be wary that there may have been a conversion. Anyway, the arguement against Felix seems to be quite solid. Granted, a lot of it relies on Booker and Helen being innocent but I am confident for now that they are. If he is the arsonist then it will be good to rid ourselves of a killer. :thumbup:

Anyway, as our sleepy little furry hamlet wakes itself, it's been brought to my attention that you were trying to kill me for a second time last night!

Do you have reason to believe this is true?

Oh yes, I didn't see that. :blush:

You missed the entire conversation?

Do you have reason to believe this is true?

Ummm... Yes. I trust the source.

You missed the entire conversation?

No, I was just tired and didn't read it properly. :classic:

Oh well, timing is everything, I suppose.

So yes, I am your friendly forest pyromaniac. I hate each and every one of your little furry pathetic lives and the way you scurry about all happy and such. It isn't natural, you're almost as freakish as the scalies. *shudder*

That said, I will reveal a little of my life to answer your questions. I killed your stinky leader because he blabbed way too much information to me during day 1. For those of you who haven't run into him before, he's both overly verbose and a freaking blabbermouth bear. Take the ridiculous and unnatural revivals out and he'd still be dead as he should be. :devil:

I tried to kill Helen because I sincerely believed her to be scum and I was neutral at the time. I never expected another idiotic revival to turn my goal from difficult to impossible. :hmpf:

All that mess with Brigit and the rest had nothing to do with me, I was neutral and hated everyone equally. I didn't even know the scum yet, nor am I been pleased with how much trouble they caused me before finally converting me, but they hadn't found me yet so I really can't hold a grudge.

I tried to kill Helen the second time because, as I said, I hadn't been converted yet. You saw my conversion right after my death, there's no point in my trying to hide it, it was revealed quite clearly by the voice in the sky which left it impossible to defend. That is when I was converted to scum. Prior to that, I needed to kill all of you to succeed in my goal. Honestly, they'll take more of you before this is over and you'll figure out a few of their more obvious members, but ultimately, you don't stand a chance. I may be dead, but at least I can enjoy knowing that most of you will be shortly as well.

It's been fun. I did the best with a difficult and complicated situation, but it just didn't work out well to be discovered and brought back so visibly after so much energy had been wasted getting me killed. I'm sure we all wish it had gone differently. That can all be discussed in the afterlife, and believe me, we'll meet again.

Remember: Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.

Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

tf2_pyro_emblem_red_100x100.png

Now I get to do something funny...

Vote: Shadows (Felix Fox, the Fantastic Fire Fanatic)

Well, after that confession I guess there isn't much else to do today except vote for Felix. Unfortunately the VITS (voice in the sky) won't let us vote until a later time in the Day, but don't worry Felix, once enough time has passed I'll be voting for you. Good thing you came out openly though, makes all of this mess less troublesome.

I got some mushroom tarts for you Horace, should keep you out of trouble for the time being. :laugh:

:oh: Oooh, thank you kindly Kendra! :grin:

Now I get to do something funny...

Vote: Shadows (Felix Fox, the Fantastic Fire Fanatic)

If you were trying to vote for yourself early, you may want to swap your name and your alter-ego. Just a wee formatting error there. :wink:

If you're trying to imply that Helen is one of the obvious scum, why in the world would she have you brought back to life and then lynched? You can try to confuse us all you want, Firefox. Just know that those of in this safari of a village aren't so easily fooled.

Well what do we have here, a confession.

Slaps the fox across the face.

I will do my duty when the time comes for this village.