maydayartist

Big medieval landscape: BIG UPDATE on page 26

Hey my friends,

sorry for this late update.

The half past year was completely spend for a new (finished) project and with no chance to finish my castle on chapter 6.

Here are now some pictures of the complete layout on the fanwelt 2012 in cologne.

Now I will repeat my work on chapter six.

Please be patient.

The other project will be shown on the city board the next days

DSC_0061%7E1.JPG

2012_11_22Andreas_OverbergLFW6212.JPG

2012_11_22Andreas_OverbergLFW6211.JPG

Phil

That's beautiful! :wub: I was just wondering about you and this project the other day. It looks absolutely amazing. The landscaping is great with all the elevation changes and civilian houses are all well done.

Wow, I forgot about this for quite some time. And I've just remembered how beautiful it is! Can't wait to see it expand.

It's been a while since I've hung out at the Historic section of EB, but I chose the right time to do so. Another fantastic update Maydayartist. Too awesome!

Impressive medieval Diorama :wub: , great work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I was able to see this beauty at Fanwelt on friday. But I did miss you all the time, when I went by your build!

I was able to see this beauty at Fanwelt on friday. But I did miss you all the time, when I went by your build!

Oh yeah. Friday was a very busy day.

Another part of mine was a line of houses on the replicad of cologne city and we met special guests on friday.

The three head of TLG visit the convention to see all exhibits especially the cologne city.

Great to see you back at this project! The pictures from Fanwelt look amazing, even better than the ones you posted before. One more reason for me to regret missing the event. :cry_sad: Can't wait to see what you'll be building for the missing segments.

Hey everyone,

I have good and bad news for you

The bad: the finish date for the whole project will expand

and the good: the reason will be the extension of two new chapters.

I thought the last two days at work and have come to the conclusion that the castle ramp and gate suxx ;)

To give you more than only blabla, here is another new bigger pine tree.

We have a lot of swordleaves 6 x 5 in our local pab wall so it is obvious to do something with it.

And as always with my top of bamboo leaves and a small pine tree

p1040068.jpgp1040067.jpg

Phil

good news I think, will look even better with a more genital slope to the ramp, I guess this is the reason you need to extend?

Edited by kieran

Very clever how use bamboo leaves, it's very nice.

Waiting for the new chapters :)

Your pine trees are a great design. And the layout is fantastic. I wonder how you manage to transport this for exhibitions.

good news I think, will look even better with a more genital slope to the ramp, I guess this is the reason you need to extend?

Yep one of it. And many many new parts. And one special variety of parts, very hard and mostly expensive to collect, but now I reached a fine number :devil:

Your pine trees are a great design. And the layout is fantastic. I wonder how you manage to transport this for exhibitions.

I'm carpenter and make my own boxes. They are strong, light and adjusted for each chapter.

I have found another picture of the layout on my card. It is done after the waterparts are added and show the whole landscape in a bigger solution (picture is link).

p1030946small.jpg

Edited by maydayartist

OMFG I have only just seen this thread and I must say after spending a bit of my time looking at all pictures I think that this set is insanely awesome. :classic:

Alright, we are back online.

Ok I have a new house for you.

A workshop for carriages.

It is my most difficult build for now with one specials in it. Can you guess what?!

The place to fit in isn't done so far, so I have made a little green to present it.

Have fun

Phil

p1040148.jpg

p1040159.jpg

p1040149.jpg

p1040160.jpg

p1040151.jpg

p1040152.jpg

p1040158.jpg

p1040161.jpg

Really nice house :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like your diorama :wink: