GRogall

More exclusive set info

Darn, they made the Bus look too good... looks like I'll be hoarding those like I did with the Beetle set. :laugh:

The VW Camper looks beautifully realised with the full array of details thta makes the Camper a classic.

The Winter Post Office looks simply delightful. I love the inclusion of a classic van here too - very keen to see better pictures!

Great to see both the VW Van and the Winter Post Office...

I will most likely be getting both when they come out...

The Winter Post Office looks great. The problem is if lego keeps releasing too many good sets I will be bankrupt.

The truck looks really cool and the building too..very classic.I love vintage vehicles.

The post office looks amazing! I've held off on the special winter sets so far, but this one I might break down and get. I'm excited about more instruments, to the surprise of nobody. Can anyone tell if the banjo (it is a banjo, right, not an acoustic guitar?) is a single molded piece or a print on one of these attached to a lightsaber?

The VW Bus looks good. It'll be interesting to see what the price comes out to. Too many nice sets and not enough funds. :(

does anyone know when the lastest edtion of the collector's guide is out cheers

As far as I know you can order it now and it will be shipped. I placed my order back in April, so that's why I've already received it. It really is a very nice collection again, a lot of photos that where missing from the first edition are now there.

I don't think 2011 will be my cheapest Lego year :classic: . So far I've bought the Maersk ship, the Maersk Train, the Emerald Night, the Pet Shop and the Medieval Market Village. But chances are that the VW bus, the Post Office and the Technic Unimog will also be a part of my collection before the year ends... :grin:

I'm also curious what kind of material is used on the VW bus with the roof, it looks like an orange piece of canvas?

I'm also curious what kind of material is used on the VW bus with the roof, it looks like an orange piece of canvas?

To me it just looks like a stack of basic orange bricks.

To me it just looks like a stack of basic orange bricks.

Really? I know that the picture I took of the page isn't to clear, but if I look closely, it looks as if it is to round on the edges to be basic bricks. but, time will tell...

thanks for the photos even though they're quite small, but it's most defenitely better than nothing! :classic:

i'm glad to finaly see a VW bus. it's a great addition to the beetle and it simply is an iconic car

the post office looks quite nice, but not really what i'm looking for

Great stuff! I've already bought Bakery and Toy Shop in the past couple of months and a load of white plates and bricks ready for a family winter build at christmas. I shall be adding this to the collection too - roll on December 1st (the earliest my Missus will let me start getting Xmas decorations of any description prepared!).

Camper Van is also sweet - I have the Orange Rock Band VW Camper, which was minifig scale, but from the look of this this is bigger and more detailed so I may well be tempted by that one too...

Edited by Jed

Now, please post MORE/higher quality pics. :wub::sweet:

You can't just ask for better pics. Members will post them if they have them, and if they don't post them they don't have them. If there's a new pic, chances are it'll show up on EB within the day. Just be patient.

You can't just ask for better pics. Members will post them if they have them, and if they don't post them they don't have them. If there's a new pic, chances are it'll show up on EB within the day. Just be patient.

I don't see how thats being impatient. Impatient is showing up in the same topic everyday and asking for pics. He just wants to see them. Don't we all?

I don't see how thats being impatient. Impatient is showing up in the same topic everyday and asking for pics. He just wants to see them. Don't we all?

I'm just trying to say that if there were more pics, they'd be here.

I'm just trying to say that if there were more pics, they'd be here.

Please. It was only a way of showing how (as we say in Swedish) "MUCH WANTS MORE".

I was so happy to see the pics, so my imagination spoke "gimme better res!". Sorry

about that. I´m just positive and eager. And 100% grateful that you put the pics

up! Still looking at them. Drooling, laughing and being patinet. ;) -dB

The post office looks like another great winter set! :wub: The Camper van looks very sleek, looks like alot of snot in there. :thumbup:

CF

Wow! The Winter Post Office looks wonderful! The main building itself is nice, but the old fashioned car and the gazebo are fantastic! I think I spot the 'German Shepard' dog in the color that it was in the Pet Shop, the new ponytail piece in orange (from PQ), a saxophone, and a banjo. This set looks great to me! :thumbup:

Oeh I think you're right!

Thank you very much for these pics, astra and for this information, grogall! :classic:

I don't care about the camper since I don't buy sets like these - but of course it doesn't look bad.

The Winter Post Office looks amazing! :wub: :wub:

(I'll comment on it more precisely in the according topic in the City sub-forum.)

Klaus-Dieter

I think the bus looks amazing but I'm not too sure on the post office. It's hard to see the detail but I think the bakery and toy shop are still far superior. Maybe I'll change my mind once I get a better view and see the price tag.

The bus has a high piece count so I'm assuming it will be pricey. Regardless I'll still pick it up. Very cool.

A better pic from Captain Eugene

5901409788_a45b946af7_b.jpg

via the Brothers brick!

Hope he scans the Winter Village Post Office as well!