GRogall

More exclusive set info

just received a list from a friend who works at TRU

and there are two more exclusive sets listed

Price and availability are unknown at the moment!

10220 VW Van item ID 4593087

10222 Seasonal Set ID 4593092

So 10221 is still open?

21008 Burj Khalifa-Dubai ID 4642302

21010 Farnsworth House ID 4642305

The list can be loaded from here!

But maybe my prediction from last year will come true!? :devil:

10222 Winter Village Candy Shop :laugh:

:sick: :sick: :sick: Edited by grogall

21010 Farnsworth House ID 4642305

Hmm, TLG revealed a teaser that is similar to that. People are pretty sure it is the Farnsworth House for the new architecture set.

http://architecture.lego.com/en-us/Products/Architect/21009.aspx?id=3332992&icmp=COHomeNewsUSArchitecture

...but TLG gives it number 21009 but TRU added 1 to that number. Interesting.

Edited by Zeya

I am guessing that 10220 is going to be a classic Kombi van, just like the previous Classic Volkswagen Beetle set.

10218 a 'modular building' :classic: Sounds interesting :thumbup:

Also the 10216 "holiday bakery" and 10220 "VW Van" sounds cool.

Much more about that here. :classic:

VW Van could look something like this http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=335616 Of course, not so detailed and so smooth, because the number of parts will be very high.I think this set will have about about 2500 parts.I also expect to be on the same scale as the Beetle 10187, and it will be done by the same designer.P.s.:I expect be some flashy and colourful paint, because it was a hippie car :laugh: .

Edited by Ondra

I don't think it will be a bakery again. The last 2 years were a winter bakery and winter toy shop.

I am really looking forward to the new holiday/winter set.

10216 is the winter village bakery released last year.

Looking foward to the vw van although i hope its not a split window van but the slightly later low light baywindow but i expect it will be a split as it seams everybody wants one

Looking foward to the vw van although i hope its not a split window van but the slightly later low light baywindow but i expect it will be a split as it seams everybody wants one

It is bound to be a split, would I be right in thinking you would prefer a 1970 Westfalia?

D

I can't wait to see the VW Van and the Burj Khalifa, but I'm sure the other two will be nice as well.

I do not think it will be later T1 version.IMO, I think it will be Samba version.I also hope for red colour :classic:

ss5071.jpg

Picked up the Farnsworthworth Hause from my lokal Lego Store just a couple of minutes ago!

the price was €59.99

So the set # 21009 and not like on the TRU list 21010...

nice but small set.

Farnsworth house?!

Why thats my house!I live on Farnsworth Drive!But there are about 30 other homes on this street too.I tell you it will be a pretty boring model, single floor,no basement,no attic,2 car driveway but 1 car garage thats pretty full of old hand-me-down tools,a snowblower(with a flat tire), a 60 year old compressor that my grandpa built,3 bikes that nobody uses hangin from the ceiling,boxes of canning jars,not very well built storage shelves,an unlevel concrete floor,a few fake wall boards that are meant to look like real wall boards(instead of real wallpaper).Oh and 2 garbage cans stinking up the whole room,I know lego makes garbage cans.

The attic/crawl space may be a fun thing to build!I just love going up there to mess with exposed wires,no floor other than a 3 inch wide board running down the middle,and lets not forget the shingling nails that stick through the ceiling every 2 inches making standing up straight to ease a sore back,suicide!

I was looking at the Lego Architecture site today, and noticed something interesting on it. If you look carefully at the background in the main image here, you can see the Empire State building and the Space Needle, plus three others that haven't been released. Don't know if they will release those, but the gray one in the middle looks an awful lot like the Burj Khalifa. What do you all think?

That middle gray one looks like Burj-Khalifa but I believe it is the Trump Tower in Chicago. If you look closely at the name at the base of the set it looks like it says Trump Tower.

That middle gray one looks like Burj-Khalifa but I believe it is the Trump Tower in Chicago. If you look closely at the name at the base of the set it looks like it says Trump Tower.

Hi, I posted this on my blog, and the answer back from 'SG1974' & 'jsr' and confirmed by 'Captain Angrypants'(from Chicago) is:

"The white one is the Aon Center, Chicago; the grey is Trump International Hotel and Tower, Chicago; and as mentioned above the tan is the Chrysler Building in NYC."

:sweet:

If you are interested you can read their replies from HERE.