Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa - Day Three

Buya!! ...ka...

Both Raquel and Claudia were townies?! Reality can be such a harsh mistress :sad:

I'm surprised to see Claudia was a townie, she had been coming at me pretty hard trying to pry information out of me. She begged me to tell her if I was a cop or doctor, and even told me she would give me mouth to mouth if I told her. She seemed like a piece of scum to me. A buxom and pretty piece of scum, that is :wub: At least before those seagulls had their way with her :sick:

And Raquel... I knew I should have listened to my gut feeling. I feel even worse now :sick: Excuse me while I go to my room and try to wash the blood off my hands.

By thw way, anyone else noticed that only staff members have been killed so far?

What, are you suggesting the killer is a visitor? Does that mean I'm next? *oh2* *oh2* *oh2*

Unvoting then voting again does not clear at all. That could have just been a very smart move to make you think so. :oh: With that reasoning it is no wonder that all the townies are getting killed off. :oh:

I hadn't thought of that before, but you do have a good point.

What, are you suggesting the killer is a visitor? Does that mean I'm next? *oh2* *oh2* *oh2*

Either the killer is a visitor, or they are indeed part of the staff, trying to make it look like a visitor. It's tough to really say. :sceptic:

Why would you be so worried that you'd be next when there are many other visitors? Unless there was evidence against you we probably wouldn't convict you. Unless you actually do have something to hide. :look:

To those of you who suspect me of being scum, I didn't unvote Raquel because I thought she was a Mafia member. After all, that's the reason I voted for her in the first place. And anyway, the people who did unvote after the conviction was reached may have already known that it wouldn't count, so it would make you think they were innocent. I don't know whos guilty, but I'm certainly not going to suspect someone just because they didn't unvote someone else.

as far as I can remember, those who didn't unvote for Racquel are: Kylan, Panda, Erin, and Geert. I know thiz is in NOT in any way stating that they are scum, but we'd juzt like to hear their side regarding thiz one.

Colette, I agree that we should all be asking each other questions, and I would like to answer that, and raise some of my thoughts.

I voted for poor Raquel for the reasons I outlined when I first voted; because she admitted to lying to us and I really couldn't believe that one of us would do that after seeing what happened to poor Ravi. This was after requesting a couple of times for her to clarify if she had lied. Which she didn't do, unfortunately, so I voted in the hopes of pressuring her for more information. Still nothing convincing was forthcoming, whilst other people were continuing to place their votes, until near the end of the day when I had retired for my nap.

I saw her note at around the same time as the conviction was reached, and it certainly made me think, however I would not have unvoted her at that stage if I had been able to as I still believed her to be scum. I found out this morning I was wrong, but I stand by my vote. Supplying misinformation will only confuse us more and allow the scum to hide away.

Discussion is all well and good, and I positively encourage it, but it means nothing if we are not willing to act on our beliefs.

I voted, and I voted first; however I did so for my own reasons, as stated, but I did not call for people to join me, not try to sway people in any way. We each have to take responsibility for our own vote, whether that be yesterday, today or tomorrow (if we live that long :cry_sad: )

The only way we can root out scum is by lynching; the scum can pick us off one by one as they have threatened, and if we don't act, we don't have a clue who the scum are.

We could try to believe we are all shiny happy people, but still one of us will die, night by night, and I am afraid for my life. I'm surprised more people aren't.

I'm going to meditate some more as the death of my friend has messed up my chakras, and I feel decidedly out of balance :wacko:

The remaining staff and guests of Paradisa Holiday Romance Resort gathered at the beach at noon to wait for Mr. Crusoe to open another round of voting.

When the owner arrived, he looked worse to wear than ever before. It was obvious he was sleep-deprived and on the brink of insanity, but the others did not dare to say anything. They knew he had done something awful to the chef and the maid, and all of them wished they would not be chosen next.

Alas, it was time to vote, and if the innocent ones wanted any chance of survival, they would convict someone to Mr. Crusoe's hands.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Voting starts now and lasts a maximum of 48 hours, or until a conviction has been reached. It takes 7 votes to convict a person.

Either the killer is a visitor, or they are indeed part of the staff, trying to make it look like a visitor. It's tough to really say. :sceptic:

Actually, presuming the scum has infiltrated visitors and staff equally, wouldn't probability tell us there's a higher chance of lynching a piece of scum from the remaining staff members today? So if no evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, emerges today, I'd say we lynch a random staff member :laugh:

Except for Dreo, of course. We need someone to mix drinks for us, that's essential :grin:

I do dig that this is no laughing matter, and I'm making a big presumption here. But after seeing all the blood and gore over the last couple of days I'm beginning to lose my cool and let the inner cynic take over.

I'll be having a little nap now, you'll find me in the spa.

Actually, presuming the scum has infiltrated visitors and staff equally, wouldn't probability tell us there's a higher chance of lynching a piece of scum from the remaining staff members today? So if no evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, emerges today, I'd say we lynch a random staff member :laugh:

Except for Dreo, of course. We need someone to mix drinks for us, that's essential :grin:

I do dig that this is no laughing matter, and I'm making a big presumption here. But after seeing all the blood and gore over the last couple of days I'm beginning to lose my cool and let the inner cynic take over.

Assuming that we should lynch a visitor just because all three dead staff have been innocent is silly, and I don't say that because I'm a visitor. We need to find the person that is most suspicious and lynch him. A random lynch will most likely not help us today, and we certainly won't learn anything from it that we can use tomorrow.

Well, we have to start with something. I would place my suspicions on Erin(Euvor). She seems to have dissapeared without any word. Either she's dead too, or she is out to get us. My only evidence here is the fact that she is missing, or hiding. I hope she can prove otherwise soon. :look:

So if no evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, emerges today, I'd say we lynch a random staff member :laugh:

I'd have to say that is metagaming?/supposing even placement? a very scummy idea. :sad: I am against it! :angry:

I have nothing to hide, and, these murders started AFTER all of you tourists arrived.

If I were mafia, I would just save all the time, and drama, and just shoot mr Crusoe on day one myself! :look:

(hope he didnt hear that!)

You cant loose your cool!!!! If you do, then that creates more problems!!!

Well, we have to start with something. I would place my suspicions on Erin(Euvor). She seems to have dissapeared without any word. Either she's dead too, or she is out to get us. My only evidence here is the fact that she is missing, or hiding. I hope she can prove otherwise soon. :look:

I do know she was logged on out and about on the island today, but whether or not she has viewed the thread entered this room is unknown to me. Not to say that not unvoting Raquel is a suspicious move or that it in any way is enough to base a conviction one, but Erin was one of the four.

And dr jones still hasn't said why he's so worried that he might be next when he's a visitor even though there are other visitors, though I don't know if he's been sleeping since his last statement.

I'll be having a little nap now, you'll find me in the spa.

What!? You can't just randomly lynch members of staff just because they're members of staff. What evidence do you have at all to back up what you're saying? I can't find any.

If I'm honest, I'm actually pretty sure the Mafia members are all guests. Me, Danielle and Dreo have all worked here for quite a while now, and have never bad any problems here. Why would one of us suddenly start killing and threatening people? I don't suspect Danielle or Dreo at all, so I think that the scum must be some of the guests. I don't suspect anyone in particular at the moment, though, because we've got no leads today.

What!? You can't just randomly lynch members of staff just because they're members of staff. What evidence do you have at all to back up what you're saying? I can't find any.

First you say this...

If I'm honest, I'm actually pretty sure the Mafia members are all guests. Me, Danielle and Dreo have all worked here for quite a while now, and have never bad any problems here. Why would one of us suddenly start killing and threatening people? I don't suspect Danielle or Dreo at all, so I think that the scum must be some of the guests. I don't suspect anyone in particular at the moment, though, because we've got no leads today.

...and then you say this. Now you've just done the same thing as everyone who wants to convict a staff member. You're using information that doesn't matter in a mafia game irrelevant to this situation as a basis for an accusation. :hmpf_bad:

Unless of course, you are scum and know of another staff member who is scum and you're trying to drive attention away from him/you. :look:

If I were mafia, I would just save all the time, and drama, and just shoot mr Crusoe on day one myself! :look:

What a stupid idea. :hmpf_bad: They are killing us and not Crusoe because he has something they want. If you just up a shoot him on day one you will never get what you are after. I am sure he is smart enough to have the money in several off shore accounts that you will never gain access to without him.

The baddies are the baddies, there is no way that we can know if they are staff or guests without questioning everyone again and again. All this talk of staff and guests is absolute rubbish. Seeing that we all chose to "Question" two of them ourselves and the Mafia have only killed one.

I would like to hear from Miss Lemans about the so called tips she has been collecting before I vote for someone.

Erin has been pretty quiet of late... She only made one appearance yesterday. It seems suspicious... :sceptic:

According to the laws of probability, you are correct, however I'm not sure that's necessarily the best way to decide on a conviction.

According to the laws of probability, you are correct, however I'm not sure that's necessarily the best way to decide on a conviction.

It most certainly isn't.

Please, let's drop the Staff or Visitors issue and make some decisions based on other things.

Excuse me while I go to my room and try to wash the blood off my hands.

However, that statement of yours just bugs me... :sceptic:

I'd have to say that is metagaming?/supposing even placement? a very scummy idea. :sad: I am against it! :angry:

I have nothing to hide, and, these murders started AFTER all of you tourists arrived.

[snip]

(hope he didnt hear that!)

Well, I don't know the facts, of course, and the ways of the gods are mysterious, so all I can do is make assumptions. I'm not surprised you're against the idea, though. You are a staff member, after all :tongue:

[snip]

And dr jones still hasn't said why he's so worried that he might be next when he's a visitor even though there are other visitors, though I don't know if he's been sleeping since his last statement.

You mean Dreo? :wink: dr jones is a great nick, tough!

"dr jones": pour me some medicine, please!

I don't have any evidence, that's why I made a presumption and used the magic of statistics and probability. And I tried to present it as a last ditch option, not the optimal solution. We should of course explore any traces of evidence, first.

I'm happy to see it sparked a response, though :classic:

You mean Dreo? :wink: dr jones is a great nick, tough!

"dr jones": pour me some medicine, please!

Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. :blush:

Yes, I meant Mr. Jacmel.

However, that statement of yours just bugs me... :sceptic:

I was merely expressing my feeling of guilt over voting for Raquel to be lynched, when she turned out to be a townie. Just thinking about it makes me sick, again :sick: You should know how I feel, Siegmund, you voted for her too!

I was merely expressing my feeling of guilt over voting for Raquel to be lynched, when she turned out to be a townie. Just thinking about it makes me sick, again :sick: You should know how I feel, Siegmund, you voted for her too!

Not the best choice of wording though.

Erin has been pretty quiet of late... She only made one appearance yesterday. It seems suspicious... :sceptic:

These kind of comments are ridiculous. Maybe Erin has things going on and she cannot contribute as much.

Call it a gut feeling that has gotten stronger over time, I feel the need to nominate you to answer some questions. You have a very funny attitude and seem to jump on every comment and wildly point fingers without actually doing any good.

I vote Siegmund Freiburg (smittyfan)

These kind of comments are ridiculous. Maybe Erin has things going on and she cannot contribute as much.

Call it a gut feeling that has gotten stronger over time, I feel the need to nominate you to answer some questions. You have a very funny attitude and seem to jump on every comment and wildly point fingers without actually doing any good.

I vote Siegmund Freiburg (smittyfan)

It's kind of at that point where we kinda gotta start asking questions and poking around to figure things out. It's the only way we're going to find the real killers.

I've felt suspicious eyes on me for a while, so I'm not surprised to be nominated. However, I have nothing to hide, so it really deosn't bother me. :classic:

If you have any questions, then feel free to ask! :wink:

I think that we are jumping to conclusions far too fast. There is not enough evidence on any specific person I have seen that warrants a vote. I also find it very odd that only staff members have been taken out so far. It might be that staff members are very loyal to Mr.Crusoe and would never do anything to harm him, or they are getting close enough to threaten him. I have to agree that this is not a good thing to go off of, but we need somewhere to start. I still stand behind my initial thought of those who did not unvote. I am pretty sure that Kyle and Panda are innocent, but I still want to hear more from the others on the list.

It's kind of at that point where we kinda gotta start asking questions and poking around to figure things out. It's the only way we're going to find the real killers.

But why point fingers with every single little piece of something that someone else digs up? Yesterday it was agreeing that Raquel was suspicious for bringing forth 'information' immediately, and pointing fingers at her as well since she had long hair, but then you went right out and said you suspected people with long hair. Then as soon as the rest of us suspected Raquel and wanted her to explain, you go and agree with us that Raquel is suspicious. Then today it's you saying Keith's statement is bugging you even though he was just speaking figuratively.

And you didn't even think of any of those things yourself. Colette thought Raquel was suspicious for bringing 'information' so suddenly before you did. Panda voted against Raquel first. Cruz noticed Keith's statement about bloody hands first.

It's one thing to try to dig up useful information, but it's another to take theories other people come up with that aren't necessarily sound and start accusing people.

Not the best choice of wording though.

Word! But at least I didn't mention the mysterious lady with long hair, then I'd be in real trouble, no diggety :tongue: But I digress, it's time to look for clues.