Wow, there are some talent people here wrt the MOCs.

The pet store is the first modular one that my wife seems to be interested in. If it's got animals she needs it, (looks like Lego addiction is contagious). I can't wait for more details and a picture of this to emerge.

How long is the GE likely to remain on sale post the release of the petshop?

Great see this MOC come together - channeling the image of the Pet Shop from memory. Maybe you have a career ahead of you as LEGO psychic - building sets that have yet to be released.

The FB is the next one to go. The GE has another year me thinks.

I thought the same thing but when I went to the Lego Store near me, I asked a guy there and he said he's heard that the Grand Emporium will be retired first, even though the fire brigade was released first.

Any news recently? I'm so anxious.

We are all anxious to see pictures of the set! But I don't think we will hear anything until Afolcon which is being held on the last weekend of this month…

LEGO are doing very well at keeping this all secret... and I hate it! I'm really desperate to see at least one image of this set, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much, incase the set's a bit disappointing.

The store manager mentioned June 1st with a price of $149.99, and 2032 pieces.

Can confirm this. Talked to the store manager at Lego in Copenhagen and he told me the same date.

Edit: Wrong quote..

Edited by Jotty

Well, then if it's June 1st release....might we start seeing photos within a week ?

The wait is almost unbearable ! :wacko:

Keep on waiting everyone ! :wink:

Well, then if it's June 1st release....might we start seeing photos within a week ?

The wait is almost unbearable ! :wacko:

Keep on waiting everyone ! :wink:

I expect the set to be revealed at the convention this weekend.

To ease the waiting to the pictures - some more detailed info about the set (I think it would not harm so close to sale date).

Looking forward to buy this set. I like that it has two buildings, so it can be placed between the older buildings.

I like the size, as it will be the same as in the case of Market Street building (i.e. 6 studs pavement in the front and 8 studs backyard). The baseplates will be of green color.

What I have seen (yes, I did see it), the pet shop building has a lot of the blue color (sides, back side), only the front has so little. The MOC of FollowsClosely is pretty close, well instead of pet shop, as there will be shop window and glass door and next to it will be stairs to the house upper floors(with mailbox, light (no light brick).

The brown (with few orange tiles) house will have L-Shaped highest floor with some kind of balcony or how to call it, on the side towards backyard. At backyard will be some stairs to first floor and entrance to the cellar.

Animals that I have seen - two parrots, dog (same as in new Police sets) and a cat with lighter color than the dog. 4 figs (one of them child), green bicycle.

It seems that there are spiral stairs inside the brown/orange house. Black roof on the pet shop, dark red on the brown/orange one (plus removable flat top). Plenty of flowers at the windows (similar to cookies in Winter bakery).

To ease the waiting to the pictures - some more detailed info about the set (I think it would not harm so close to sale date).

Looking forward to buy this set. I like that it has two buildings, so it can be placed between the older buildings.

I like the size, as it will be the same as in the case of Market Street building (i.e. 6 studs pavement in the front and 8 studs backyard). The baseplates will be of green color.

What I have seen (yes, I did see it), the pet shop building has a lot of the blue color (sides, back side), only the front has so little. The MOC of FollowsClosely is pretty close, well instead of pet shop, as there will be shop window and glass door and next to it will be stairs to the house upper floors(with mailbox, light (no light brick).

The brown (with few orange tiles) house will have L-Shaped highest floor with some kind of balcony or how to call it, on the side towards backyard. At backyard will be some stairs to first floor and entrance to the cellar.

Animals that I have seen - two parrots, dog (same as in new Police sets) and a cat with lighter color than the dog. 4 figs (one of them child), green bicycle.

It seems that there are spiral stairs inside the brown/orange house. Black roof on the pet shop, dark red on the brown/orange one (plus removable flat top). Plenty of flowers at the windows (similar to cookies in Winter bakery).

YES

OH YES

Thanks for this tidbit, I guess a few more days til we see the real thing!

Well, that's a description eh ? :wink:

Market Street re-visited by the sounds of it and gee....2 birds, a cat and a police dog...wow, interesting pet shop...no fish, rabbits...oh, they could have thrown in a rat ! :laugh:

I guess we only have a few days to wait, but I ask how did this new member see it and in such detail ?

Keep om waiting ! :wink:

the pet shop building has a lot of the blue color (sides, back side), only the front has so little.

I did not notice the blue on the sides, that would be very nice indeed. Also, there are snakes and a fish included.

... house will have L-Shaped highest floor with some kind of balcony or how to call it, on the side towards backyard...

Like this. I think afolcon is the logical reveal, is it not?

Edited by Follows Closely

Saw the box - does not display more animals, maybe some more will be inside the shop.

"Balcony" (or terrace) is like the one FollowsClosely showed - but on the other side of the building (next to the pet shop).

For Lightningtiger: There was one more animal visible - a grey frog above the stairs to upper levels of the building with pet shop :laugh:

It seems to me that the shop is more likely selling toys and things for animals than selling animals themselves, as the cat, dog are outside on the pavement (I remember some bones and ball in the shop or in front of the shop).

And one more thing - but I am not sure about it - I think that windows and some other parts of the pet shop house are done in this color. Now start the fight *oh2*

Edited by BudhaBoss

Thanks for this extra information, BudhaBoss! This sounds like a really fantastic set. I just hope that some pictures show up really soon...

I was trying to find the cat from this set on peeron, yet I cannot find the color pattern. It is this one http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6251 , but with light brown color (lighter than dog, cheeks white). EDIT: I think this is the one.

The girl I think had dark hair with long braid (similar to Padme in Mos Espa race) and there is this hair on woman.

Edited by BudhaBoss

I was trying to find the cat from this set on peeron, yet I cannot find the color pattern. It is this one http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6251 , but with light brown color (lighter than dog, cheeks white). EDIT: I think this is the one.

The girl I think had dark hair with long braid (similar to Padme in Mos Espa race) and there is this hair on woman.

Thanks for that. Was the girl's hair this piece by any chance? If it was, I hope it's a colour other than dark brown. And was the woman's hairpiece in brown, or was it a different colour?