Nick McLego

Port Newnham

Port Newnham

Originally built as a defense tower by the Imperial Guards when the 50-years-war raged throughout the carribean seas, it has since been converted to a private port for the gold-loving General Armatige. Here he hordes his treasures he's 'collected' throughout the years, and as you'd expect, he's a little paranoid about keeping it safe! Needless to say the guards who are employed by the General aren't exactly underpaid!!

post-13932-13002893404.jpg

More photos at littlebricks

All comments welcome...

Your Moc is fantastic! I love these convoluted and detailed buildings. But the fact that it is modular is just incredible!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]...soon

That is great :thumbup: Very original design. Not just straight walls and some towers but an interesting and curved structure.

The modularity is also well done. With all the curves in it, it must have been quite a challenge but it turned out well.

There are also enough colour shades and details in it. Anyway, I like it!

This is brilliant. I love all the the little details in it, right down to the homemade cannon!

I love the upwards building of it, it looks like it could be on the side of a cliff in port royale.

It looks awesome!

And here it is! Another great little place to us Redcoats to hang out :thumbup: Ver ynice job! I love the small size and the small windows are :pir-wub: And there also is very nice building techiques and the usage of parts and the small place is genious. I love the small boat and the cannon over there, and the rock and the water looks also nice. Awesome creation Nick McLego!

Captain Becker

EDIT: just noticed at there is also an Interior! Now you will have to teach m how to build this my self :pir_laugh2: Unbelivible job once again!

Edited by Captain Becker