Sign in to follow this  
KartoffelViking

Four Barrels of Toxic Waste - The Conclusion

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

The story continues from Four Barrels of Toxic Waste...

The hazmat guy could not make it, and the toxic waste spillage caused damange beyond repair. The company CEO spent hours on the super important red telephone, trying to explain the situation to his master. But in the end he needed a scapegoat, and he demanded the foreman's head on a platter.

5532202416_8d99470a7c.jpg

He later got what he wanted...

5532202488_fa2808ff8c.jpg

~~~ The End ~~~

That's right, today I received my Number Four Raffle prize; a series 4 minifigure :wub:

5531618235_9766353f0b.jpg

And inside was "The Monster" *oh2*

5532202536_84d7ef2d97.jpg

He looks really groovy, but I agree with WhiteFang in that he could do with an accessory. His sickly green head and hands can be put to good use if you're in need of a rotting LEGO corpse :sick:

And if you're interested, I have marked what I believe to be the dot code in the following image:

5532202316_4f2c311589.jpg

Please check out WhiteFang's comprehensive review for more info about all the series 4 minifigures.

And do check out Dazmundo's photo series of his series 4 minifigure arrival :classic:

And if you're keen on trying to win some minifigures yourself, head over to Container Raffle Build and Stand a chance to win a random Series 3 minifigures.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Woow, lovely setting and the idea behind this. Like 'The Monster' was the boss of the 4 workers which is funny aswell.

Great job and use for your price!

Thanks KartoffelViking! :laugh:

After such a nice vignette and story, plus all the added information, I'm very glad you won the raffle (but still a little jealous! :tongue: )

Thanks all for your comments :classic:

So is there already a clue about the dots somewhere?

Not that I'm aware of, but I haven't really looked, either. But once series 4 becomes widespread I'm sure someone will take the time to compile a "cheat-sheet" with the dots. Keep checking at these forums, or over at Brickset.

Thanks all for your comments :classic:

Not that I'm aware of, but I haven't really looked, either. But once series 4 becomes widespread I'm sure someone will take the time to compile a "cheat-sheet" with the dots. Keep checking at these forums, or over at Brickset.

Actually people have been making cheatsheets of the different dot codes and bar codes etc, for the different series, but the problem is that the dot patterns change with each 'batch' of figures. :wacko:

Anyways, nice story! :thumbup: