Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia: Day Three

Players only please!

01.jpg

Bristol Bunny had accepted her fate. No more screaming and hysterics. She knew her duty.

02.jpg

When the demon arrived she hoped it would be quick.

03.jpg

The demon grabbed her swiftly, tearing her arms from her sockets, even knocking down one of the gallows.

04.jpg

It took a sickening bite of her and extracted her soul...

05.jpg

...leaving a lifeless bloody pile of body parts and organs.

06.jpg

Wendell Walrus crept through the night and arrived at the burnt out shell of Booker Bear's home. He was carrying a white bag of magic powder.

07.jpg

He poured the powder over Booker Bear's corpse.

08.jpg

The powder started its magic.

09.jpg

Amazingly, Booker Bear was re-animated!

10.jpg

However, the hair had still not grown back on his arm.

11.jpg

"Wendell, did you do this?" Booker asked. "I mean, wow! Thanks a ton!"

12.jpg

But, Wendell's magic came with a price, and he lay there lifeless on the ground, having sacrificed himself for the stinky bear.

13.jpg

A shadowy figure came up and aimed a wand at Wendell. The wand shot a powder at the lifeless Walrus...

14.jpg

...and pulverized him to a pile of bones.

15.jpg

"Hey," Booker admonished the shadowy figure, "He's already dead."

"Aw, poo." Said the shadowy figure.

16.jpg

"Well this is awkward," Booker said.

17.jpg

Helen Hippo awoke to a loud knock on the door. Thinking it could be someone needing help, she ran to open it.

18.jpg

But it would not open. The knocking was hammering. Unfortunately for Helen, a shadowy figure with a hammer and a gas can had dropped by to pay her a visit.

19.jpg

"Stop right there!" Cried Brigit Bunny. "This magic orb will stop you from harming that woman!"

20.jpg

The figure lit the fire.

Brigit Bunny's magic was useless against it. The creepy figure began to dance.

21.jpg

Another shadowy figure ran up and blasted Brigit with a spell from a magic wand.

22.jpg

The spell obliterated Brigit Bunny's body...

23.jpg

...and left a lifeless pile of bunny body parts on the ground.

24.jpg

Helen Hippo burst into flames...

25.jpg

...and her home quickly burned to the ground.

26.jpg

As the sun began to rise, yet another shadowy figure was seen, this time, approaching the burned remains of Helen Hippo's house.

The figure produce a jar of magic balm and spread it on the charred corpse of Helen Hippo.

27.jpg

As the balm began to work its magic, the figure slipped off into the forest to avoid detection.

28.jpg

Helen Hippo awoke to a new day and a second chance at life.

"Who has given me this gift?" She wondered out loud.

29.jpg

In the village square, Marcellus the Monk was telling the people the sad news from the night.

"We have lost our dear friend, Wendell Walrus, who was a loyal member of The Village.

We have also lost another dear friend, Brigit Bunny, who was also a loyal member of The Village."

30.jpg

And just then, Booker Bear entered the village square.

31.jpg

Marcellus the Monk was so excited to see him, he rushed over and hugged him, welcoming him back to life and the happy, adorable village of Spring Haven.

"It is true the every day has its own evil, and its good too!" Said Marcellus the Monk, quoting Van Gogh.

32.jpg

"What of Bristol Bunny?" Someone asked, "Who was she aligned with?"

Marcellus the Monk looked uneasy as he answered, "We are unsure. Her body could not be found."

Day Three has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.

Objective

The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it? :wink:

8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.

9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.

Players

becka.jpg

Becka Bulldog - Beautician

played by Rick

benji.jpg

Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker

played by Walter Kovacs

booker.jpg

Booker Bear - Garbage Man

played by Dragonator

bruno.jpg

Bruno Bear - Watch Maker

played by Scouts

cameron.jpg

Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter

played by Rufus

cara.jpg

Cara Cow - Doctor

played by badboytje88

edgar.jpg

Edgar Elephant - Fisherman

played by WhiteFang

felix.jpg

Felix Fox - Farmer

played by Shadows

gabby.jpg

Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator

played by Ricecracker

gilbert.jpg

Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher

played by Fugazi

helen.jpg

Helen Hippo - Cook

played by def

horace.jpg

Horace Horse - Blacksmith

played by iamded

kaley.jpg

Kaley Cat - Mill Operator

played by Lord Arjay

kenda.jpg

Kenda Cat - Baker

played by I Scream Clone

lauren.jpg

Lauren Lamb - Gardener

played by Zepher

lazlo.jpg

Lazlo Lion - Butcher

played by TinyPiesRUs

marcus.jpg

Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller

played by Inconspicuous

mindy.jpg

Mindy Mouse - Accountant

played by professor flitwick

pennie.jpg

Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor

played by Eskallon

portia.jpg

Portia Poodle - General Store Operator

played by Cornelius Murdock

sheldon.jpg

Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker

played by Quarryman

The Deceased

bristol_dead.jpg

Bristol Bunny - Seamstress - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 2.

played by Bob the Construction Man

A tribute to EB mafia All-Star Bob the Construction Man

I'm quite embarrassed, as I've made it to the conclusion several times, but I usually end up dying. I've never won a Mafia Game...

Past Games:

Baritones I -Lynched Day Four

Witch Hunt Mafia -Lynched Day Two because of Fish Tacos

Baritones II -Killed on Night One

Galactic Paranoia -Killed at the Conclusion

Noir Mafia -Killed on Night Five

Infection Mafia -Killed at the Conclusion

Imperial Soldiers Mafia -Game Never Finished.

Dystopia -Lynched Day Eight

Eurodina -Killed on Night Ten

Dr. Bloodbricks -Killed at the Conclusion

Werewolf Mafia -Killed on Night Three

I've Hosted:

Prohibition Mafia

Red Scare Mystery (Doesn't count as a Mafia Game, I know.)

wendell_dead.jpg

Wendell Walrus - Librarian - Village - gave his own life on Night 2.

played by Stash2Sixx

A tribute to EB mafia All-Star Stash2Sixx

--Mystery Castle - Mike (A servant) - Died during Night 3

--Baritones - Stan (Warehouse Manager) - Died on Day 4

--Witch Hunt Mafia - Hernan - Burned at the stake on Day 5

--Baritones 2 - Stanton - Voted off on Day 4

--Galactic Paranoia - Sarge - Killed during night 2

**Surprise appearance as a Janitor in Day 5 video for the rebels!**

--Noir Mafia - Samual Stevens (Police Chief) - Shot in the back on Day 8 (Conclusion) by Hinckley

--Mystical Castle - Lord Edward Griffin - Convicted on Day 6, Escaped, Burned alive by Dragonator on Day 10 (Conclusion)

--Infection - Khrum - Killed by his wife on Day 7 (Conclusion)

--Imperial Soldier's Mafia - Sergeant Stanely Hemphill - Survived, one and only win

--Eurodina - Stash the Stylist (Fashion Designer) - Murdered on Night 7

--Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Martin Century - Murdered on Night 2

brigit_dead.jpg

Brigit Bunny - Florist - Village - murdered on Night 2.

played by Sandy

A tribute to EB mafia All-Star Sandy

My career in EB Mafia games started July 2009 when I signed up into Noir Mafia. I've played in every Mafia game since then (exluding the one I hosted, of course).

In TinyPies' Noir Mafia, I was Artie Sanders, the Town Investigator. It sure was a challenging role to begin with, but I think I did alright up until I was killed by the Town Vigilante on Night 3. Reading back on the conlusion topic of that game, I see that my friendly rivalry with Shadows began right from the start of my Mafia career, and it has lasted ever since then.

Then there was Dragonator's Mystical Castle, in which I played Lady Rohesia Papelion, a plain Townie with a minor ability for the "Sudden Death" nights that were unique to that game. I was killed on Night 5 by the scum. I remember going ferociously after you and Shadows because of how you played in Noir, so I guess I started my metagaming career in this game. :grin:

I finally won in Infection hosted by Quarryman, where my role was Wicwa, one of the Scum (called "Infected" in that game). We shared our night actions, and played a fantastic game together, much thanks to you, Shadows and Stash revealing all your plans to Draggy. Once I was close to being caught, but I managed to convince Stash that I was neutral, diverting the attention elsewhere. I also became infamous for my allusions to the flood-like menstruation of my alien character. :tongue:

Next up was D_L and BtCM's Prohibition Mafia and the role of the Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright Matthew Right, a Townie with a gun for self-protection. I was voted out on Day 4 (my first time getting lynched, btw), probably because of my aggressive playstyle. The Town - myself included - was on Shadow's evil leash for the whole game, and the scum won without losing anyone.

After that I entered Imperial Soldier's Mafia hosted by Scouts, and played Pvt. Samuel Yellman, or rather Allison Wainer, the sole female character in the clone army. I started out as a Townie, but was converted into Scum, this being the only time I've been converted in any of the games. I won with the rest of the scum, but by the end of the game nobody seemed to care. :tongue:

Following that was Ricecracker and JimButcher's Dystopia, in which I was Seth Diaz, a Townie killed on Night 4. Yet another game where Shadows led the show, and boy did it bother me or what. :laugh:

Then it was finally my time to host, and Hogwarts Mafia that launched on June 2010 exceeded all the expectations I had put on that game. I took huge chances with the new system I created for the game, but it paid off. For the first time every player had night actions, and not only one but a whole list of them. Hosting the game was demanding, but great fun, and that's exactly why I can't wait to do it again with Paradisa Mafia.

Continuing as a player, I entered Zepher's Eurodina, where I was pitted as Mrs. Sandy Quest, the godmother of the Ronzoni family of Scum. I started by myself against 40 other players, and while I managed to recruit CallMePie, Alice and def on the way, I was finally convicted on Day 6. At best I think I had five night actions to choose from (kill, convert, protect, block, investigate), but I lost my chances when I trusted the neutral Stash and Shadows, who of course sold me to the highest bidder. Crappily played, indeed.

In def's awesome Bloodbrick's Asylum I played as a neutral for the first time. My character Sandy Craws was a Serial Killer who was stupid enough to confide to you when you were on the verge of nervous breakdown. I could've won had I kept my mouth shut, honestly. :tongue:

I snatched my third victory in JimButcher's Werewolf Mafia, where the town finally won after a long losing streak. I played Samuel Synclair, the Town Necromancer, and much to my surprise ended up using my one-off ability on Shadows. The rivalry between us has turned into respect, it seems, of which I'm glad. :classic:

So there you have it: 9 games, one hosting duty and three victories in my belt, I'm all for taking the All-Stars challenge while training rookies at the same time. :wink:

Wow, what a hell of a night! I'm glad to have Booker back and thank god Helen was brought back to life as well. Unfortunately we do not know Bristols affliction, so I feel like she died in vain... Poor brave Wendell, die to save one of us. He shall not be forgotten. As will Brigit, who tried to save someone else's life too.

I'm curious of what those who were murdered and brought back to life have to tell us. If they found out something new.

:hmpf_bad: Since I was targeted by both the scum and the arsonist, that should pretty much clear me. I've been trying to get town working together, so all town with roles contact me with what you know.. I have some info already from a few people and want to get things together.

What a terrible twist of events! Firstly, let's have a moment of silence for our honourable Wendell Walrus who have sacrificed his life to save Booker. At the very least, we all know that Booker is a declared innocent townie to lead us against the demons.

Now, we have seen lots of actions last night. Some were filled with sadness while some were filled with bravery attempts. When we lead to convict Bristol Bunny yesterday, her life was locked at the altar. The foul demon came and ate her soul through a gruesome extraction method. Furthermore, at the end of it, we don't even know what is her true alignment. This is unexpected and I wonder if this will be clarify further eventually... I just hope such a sacrifice won't strengthen the beast somehow.

There were obviously a 3 way killing took place last night. We witnessed the deceased Wendell being targeted by a shadowy figure who wields a brown wand. Next, Helen was targeted by the obvious arsonist and can't be stopped by Brigit's magic. Brigit was ultimately targeted by another shadowy figure who assuming to wield a black wand (for reference). In this event, we can't conclude which shadowy figure belongs to town or demon's alignment. For sure, there were 3 killings took place.

Among the lucky ones, Helen was chosen to be revived by another mysterious person by using a magical item unlike Wendell who sacrifice for such a noble exchange.

Above is only based on what the illustration had shown us. It's really up to us to see what step we can approach next.

Wendell! Brigit!! How terrible :cry_sad: I shall join Edgar in a moment of silence for our brave walrus and bunny.

Obviously a lot happened during the night. I'm not sure how the second reviver knew to revive Helen the same night, but I'm glad she's alive. It's clear we need to think about the events of last night, to see if we can piece together these horrific events and try to figure out who's responsible.

Oh my! What a night. Guys, what if one of our resurrected friends is a vampire? :look: Or what if the scum revived one? Just some points to keep in mind!

We have had a terrible loss with Wendell who gave his life and Brigit who must have been trying to protect from the arsonist. Luckily Helen Hippo was saved and brought back to life.

For now though we need to concentrate, look hard at what people say and speak up if we know anything.

:hmpf_bad: Since I was targeted by both the scum and the arsonist, that should pretty much clear me. I've been trying to get town working together, so all town with roles contact me with what you know.. I have some info already from a few people and want to get things together.

Somethings not quite right with this scenario....

You weren't necessarily targeted by the scum killer, only the arsonist. It looks like the scum killer was targeting Bristol, and succeeded. For all we know you are scum and were targeted by the Arsonist then reanimated by a scum magician. Care to help me understand this assumption fellow townsfolk?

I find it unlikely that we have two beneficial healers/reanimators. Could be wrong though :blush:

One messed up pussy.

Somethings not quite right with this scenario....

You weren't necessarily targeted by the scum killer, only the arsonist. It looks like the scum killer was targeting Bristol, and succeeded. For all we know you are scum and were targeted by the Arsonist then reanimated by a scum magician. Care to help me understand this assumption fellow townsfolk?

I find it unlikely that we have two beneficial healers/reanimators. Could be wrong though :blush:

One messed up pussy.

I've been one of the hardest working town, and had Brigit protecting me because of it. If you don't want to trust me, whatever. I have others backing me up, so you can't vote me out.

You are either scum, or have absolutely terrible instincts so far. You've mainly accused Edgar and me in thread, and I'm quite confident of Edgar's work for our side.

Hi everyone, it's so nice to be back. :sweet: I am deeply saddened that Wendell lost his life while resurrecting me, he was a good friend and I will miss him. :cry_sad: But, I appreciate his sacrifice, for it is a pleasure to be back with the living. What a surreal experience.

I see that a lot has happened in my absence. I am quite worried about our lack of knowledge of Bristol Bunny's alignment. Will all our convictions end this way? :look: Or does it perhaps suggest that we haven't seen the last of Bristol?

As to Jesus Helen, while it might be helpful to have one person who we can all trust, personally I would be wary about doing so. Not because I don't trust Helen (not saying that I do though either), but because once the information is out, it can't be taken back, and unless the host has confirmed the alignment of someone to you in some manner, through proper investigation etc, you can never be certain about that person. So, while you may want to be the centre of attention Helen, I'm not sure that it would be a good idea. You may well decide to confide in someone you shouldn't, I've seen it happen before to people with the best of intentions.

Did anyone see or hear about this supposed crow? That sounded a bit ridiculous to me. :sceptic:

I've been one of the hardest working town, and had Brigit protecting me because of it. If you don't want to trust me, whatever. I have others backing me up, so you can't vote me out.

You are either scum, or have absolutely terrible instincts so far. You've mainly accused Edgar and me in thread, and I'm quite confident of Edgar's work for our side.

I'm not doubting the work you have put in to this town, and Edgar already knows he can trust me too :tongue: I am allowed to be cautious am I not. I am happy to work alongside you to see the results they may yield. So lets see where we loyal townies can go with a vote for scum. I will wait to see the results of our next conviction to know if I can trust you.

For now Booker and Edgar have my complete trust.

Wow, that's quite a series of events for one night. Losses, recoveries, more losses and one weird twist. What are the odds that two different people who are town would be able to bring the dead back to life? I'm confused now, I hope you're all paying attention to this and can help make sense of it.

Welcome back, Booker! Want to sniff my flower? :sweet:

Booker! You're back! :cry_happy: We can be bear buddies again, now :sweet:

I find it strange that we just left his body to lay around there all day yesterday, but I guess it allowed for Booker to be back with us!

What a tragedy about Wendell and Brigit.

Oooh, I'm still waking up, I'll be back after morning breakfast...

*yawn*

Tick-tock, at least my watch is still working.

Wow, that's quite a series of events for one night. Losses, recoveries, more losses and one weird twist. What are the odds that two different people who are town would be able to bring the dead back to life? I'm confused now, I hope you're all paying attention to this and can help make sense of it.

Welcome back, Booker! Want to sniff my flower? :sweet:

I'd love to! :sweet:

I may have misread this, but we don't know the alignment of the person who revived Helen do we? Nor do we know who that person is. Just thought I should note that, I'm not reading anything into it currently though.

What a night indeed. Welcome back, Booker! :sweet: We can finish the waxing tonight if you want. :wink: Wendell, I didn't trust you for laying so low the first two days, but you sacrificed yourself to bring back Booker! :cry_happy:

I am willing to believe for now that Helen is on our side, but I fail to see how she's a 'confirmed' villager all of a sudden. Also, I agree with Foxy, it seems odd that there are at least two people who can bring people back from the dead. Although, Wendell's ability seemed to work on people whose alignment had already been revealed. Maybe the other person's ability only works before the morning (so before the alignment is known)?

Poor Bunny, trying to protect Helen with good intentions, failing, and then getting killing on top of that.

And then what to make of the two killers with magic wands? They both targeted a confirmed Villager. They can't both be Demon Legion killers... I hope... :cry_sad:

And indeed Booker, I haven't seen a crow in any of this... weird indeed. :sceptic: And it is weird that we don't know Bristol Bunny's alignment. First threatening us to convict someone, or else..., then not even giving us any feedback about our conviction. That's ducked up indeed.

we don't know the alignment of the person who revived Helen do we? Nor do we know who that person is. Just thought I should note that, I'm not reading anything into it currently though.

I think that's the point I was looking to explore. Poor Wendell had to give up his life to bring you back, but this other one can rub some balm on and get the same result for Helen without dying? I don't think that makes a lot of sense, it seems like it gives them far too much power, almost like evil power.

Am I wrong here? Anyone want to give their theory on why this would be?

I find it strange that we just left his body to lay around there all day yesterday, but I guess it allowed for Booker to be back with us!

I know, that's a bit silly of us to leave a burnt carcass out all day in the sun. Maybe it was a sign of defiance? "Over our dead carcasses demons!"

I'd love to! :sweet:

I may have misread this, but we don't know the alignment of the person who revived Helen do we? Nor do we know who that person is. Just thought I should note that, I'm not reading anything into it currently though.

That's my concern as well, it was a lovely thing to reanimate on of our villagers, just odd that Wendell was spotted whilst the second wasn't. Granted if this person was loyal, it would be silly to reveal oneself as they may be able to repeat the feat later.

So we had a killer target Wendell as well, though fortunately his work was done. Perhaps the scum were granted an extra kill for a night due to lack of conviction from the previous day :look:

Let us not forget the clash of Lauren and Lazlo yesterday, that was yielding some results too. Perhaps Lazlo could let us know what he did last night if he blocked someone? Obviously he didn't block the arsonist or scum killer though....

Does Lauren's contact have some info as well?

Maybe the other person's ability only works before the morning (so before the alignment is known)?

Possibly. We sure don't know Helen's alignment, though I'm waiting for someone to try to claim we do now. Like trying to claim that the scum tried to kill them when we don't know that either. Definitely a mystery surrounding this little series of events and their associated claims.

Possibly. We sure don't know Helen's alignment, though I'm waiting for someone to try to claim we do now. Like trying to claim that the scum tried to kill them when we don't know that either. Definitely a mystery surrounding this little series of events and their associated claims.

So you think rebirth as an agent of scum? That could be an option for increased recruitment I suppose. :sad:

So you think rebirth as an agent of scum? That could be an option for increased recruitment I suppose. :sad:

I'm not sure about Booker or Helen, but given that Booker's alignment was given to us, I at least can believe in it at that moment. Helen, on the other hand, was brought back without us knowing her alignment at any point and I want to make sure we don't forget that. It would be easy to be tricked by such a situation. I guess what I'm asking is for anyone who can check on such things to do so, but since she's making a point of trying to get everyone's roles, I'm a little concerned that it can be done without the results being influenced.

I'm going to tell everyone one simple thing to remember, and I hope you'll listen... the only people who know who they can trust right now are the scum. They're given the names of their fellow scum. Anyone who offers to tell you their role, alignment, or asks you to do the same, can not be automatically trusted, and just doing it is suspicious. On top of that, if you trust someone and they are converted somehow to evil, you've just put yourself in danger. Please think carefully about who you can be absolutely certain of. At this point, it's no one unless you're an investigator and have personally investigated them (and they can't have been lured to evil somehow).

Think before you speak, don't be so desperate for someone to trust, they're probably the wrong person. That's all I'm asking.

Roar! Good morning everybody!

I've got some lovely beef that needs cutting (I hope you don't mind, Cara :blush:) at the moment, so I'll just say this: I blocked Lauren Lamb last night.

Please think carefully about who you can be absolutely certain of. At this point, it's no one unless you're an investigator and have personally investigated them (and they can't have been lured to evil somehow).

Think before you speak, don't be so desperate for someone to trust, they're probably the wrong person. That's all I'm asking.

What Mr. Fox says is of course entirely true, but there's also one more thing to remember: if you're an Investigator your findings should be tested before you trust them, Investigators come in all sorts of flavours after all, and it's entirely possible that you get opposite results, or results that are completely wrong. Of course, if someone you've investigated has since been revealed to us as what your investigation found them to be you can most likely trust your results. (and yes, this might be obvious information to many here, but I felt it should be repeated just to make sure no one forgets :blush:).

What a noble deed Wendell has performed for us. His sacrifice shall not be in vain. And poor Brigit, trying to help and failing, and then being killed for her efforts. :cry_sad:

I've been thinking oabout Helen's recovery from her fatal wounds. In other games...of life, the is usually an individual who can ward off evil before it happens. But what if it occurs differently in this Forest. What if the evil is allowed to occur, and those with protective powers instead revive the fallen victim. It's a possibility, especially given the improbability of a reviver knowing who to target the same night a killing occurs.

After your revelations at the very end of the day yesterday, I think we'll need more explanations than that, Lazlo. So get with the explaining already.

The fox is helpfully adding to the conversation on the third day all of a sudden, and it's against the towniest of townies. How helpful... :hmpf_bad:

It seems pretty obvious that I was targeted for working with the village. I don't know why I came back to life. It might well have been because of Brigit's orb. Who megablocking knows. I have been targeted by two killers, and have been outed as known town. It's a great opportunity to rally around someone. The baddies know I'm not with them, so they will push heavy doubt about me to keep the other townies away from me. But if the town doesn't get on the same page, we're all going to get picked off anyway. Whatever you want to do, people.

All-fur my megablocks :thumbdown: