xNick

Star Wars Cube Dudes - Parts List

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hi all,

I recently found the list of the official Star Wars cube dudes on Brickset (http://www.brickset.com/miscellaneous/cubeDudes/) and want to build some.

I know they have a list of all the pieces at the end of the instructions there, but there is no piece numbers with those which would make looking for all the individual pieces pretty time consuming...

Are there any lists out there which list not just the parts but also the part numbers for easy Bricklink searching?

Are there any lists out there which list not just the parts but also the part numbers for easy Bricklink searching?

Why not use the LDD versions (linked on this forum somewhere) which can then be extracted to a wanted parts list via SuperKalle's excellent software.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't what you asked for just the part out feature on bricklink.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't what you asked for just the part out feature on bricklink.

Except it hasn't been inventoried on Bricklink yet.

Fan Celebration V Instructions

SDCC Instructions

This is what I've got.

Each step shows which parts to use - only way of making an inventory to my knowledge.

thankyou very much for posting the intructions,my son had great fun building this lastnight from our left overs :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

100_5068.jpg

100_5067.jpg

100_5066.jpg

but what i realy want to know is, do anybody have a shopping list of parts? as with so many great builds on here,we just can't find the right parts needed :wacko: please help :wink: